Chapter 3

Supernatural love

Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin walked down to the cafeteria. Jimin looked down at his feet. Jin locked eyes with Namjoon, a werewolf that might have a crush on Jin. The elder quickly looked away with a light pink dusting his cheeks. He was and still is in denial of his feeling for the werewolf. Yoongi being himself he had no expression. They all walked to their table that was near Tae, Jungkook, and Namjoon. Jimin heard the other teens whispering and he thought it was about him. 

He looked over at Jungkook and instantly locked eyes with him. “Jimin? Jimin earth to Jimin!” Jin said waving his hand in front of the younger. “We asked where we should go after classes. Why are you staring at that werewolf Jungkook? And why is he staring at you?” Jin blabbered on. Jimin turned a bright pink almost red with embarrassment. “L-lets just go to the library or movies. I wasn’t looking at them and he’s not looking at me see.” Jimin started pointing at Jungkook who started participating in the conversation. 

Jin nodded and looked at Yoongi. “I’m going to my mom’s after classes today. So leave me alone or I’ll tell the werewolves you like them, Jin.” Yoongi loved to threaten Jin but loved to baby Jimin. That’s why many students and staff thought Jimin and Yoongi were in a relationship. They were not because Jimin likes Jungkook but so far Jungkook hasn’t reciprocated the feelings so he might get with Yoongi. He wasn’t sure though. “Oh, also Jimin-ah. I love you but only as a friend because I think I found someone else, but I definitely am still babying you your just too cute not to be babied.” Yoongi said shyly.

“Nevermind guess I won’t date him,” Jimin said under his breath. All he did was get up and throw away the little food he had. “Im going to the feeders. I’ll see you after class.” Jimin said to both the elder boys. Jungkook saw Jimin leaving and decided to follow. You see humans sometimes volunteer to give blood to the vamps. The vamps must drink blood at least 4 times a week or they will get weak. Jimin already had 1 of his 4 drinks so he just walked to the courtyard with the fountain. Jungkook excused himself and followed Jimin.

He saw Jimin at the fountain and sat next to him. “Yoongi sorry I lied about going to the feeder,” Jimin said not even looking away from the fountain. “Well, im not Yoongi but it’s ok Jimin-ah,” Jungkook said looking at the side of Jimin’s face. Jimin looked over to Jungkook and gasped. “I umm sorry I can go if you’d like to be alone,” Jimin said getting up but Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him to sit back down. “It’s ok Jimin-ssi. Im Jungkook by the way. But you can call me your boyfriend.” Jungkook said to Jimin with a wink.

Jimin’s face turned red from Jungkooks words. The younger looked down to his lap a little bit flustered. Just a little. Jungkook lifted JImins head back up by his chin. “Haha sorry. That was too much but please don’t look away from me. Your too beautiful to look down at the ground.” Jungkook said still holding Jimin’s chin. His eyes kept diverting down to Jimin’s lips. God his lips were so plump and distracting and he just wants to kiss. He didn’t notice that he was leaning in and so was Jimin. Once their lips connected Jimin let out a slight gasp. The kiss was soft and passionate. 

They slowly parted for air. Jimin was blushing and Jungkook was still stunned that he kissed Jimin. He had his lips on the Park Jimin he has had a crush on for like a year now. “Umm I uh I don’t know what to say. Your lips are soft Jimin-ssi.” Jungkook said not really knowing what to say.