Chapter 4

Supernatural love

Jimin was red. He can't believe Jungkook kissed him. HIM of all people. "Umm sorry, you must be mistaking me for the other Jimin. Who looks better than me, cuter than me, smarter than me, and just all over better than me." Jimin said getting quieter and quieter feeling the tears forming. Why did he have to kiss his crush when his crush probably got the wrong Jimin. "Jiminie I didn't make a mistake. Come here baby" Jungkook said the name just rolling off his tongue.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin pulling the younger into his lap. He sat there for a while cuddling and rocking Jimin. He looked down to see Jimin asleep. Jungkook stood up holding Jimin as he walked back to his namjoon and tae's dorm. Once he was there he went in seeing joon was there. "Hyung I thought you had class." Jungkook said fixing Jimin so he wasn't falling.

"I thought you were going to class early Jungkook. Why do you have a vamp in your arms? Did you kidnap him?!" Namjoon asked seriously. Jungkook just rolled his eyes and walked to his room making sure to close the door so his hyung wouldn't wake up the pretous baby in his arms. 'Jimin is so light' Jungkook thought. Once he was by hs bed he laid Jimin in it and covered him with a comforter. 'Jeon jungkook open this door right now!" Joon yelled pounding on the door. "Why cant he leave me alone for two seconds?" jungkook grumbled under his breath. 

Jk slowly opened the door. "Be quiet he is asleep." he growled at namjoon. The eldest being surprised from the growl of the other. "Fine." the Namjoon huffed walking into Jungkooks room. "Now tell my why you have a vampire in your bedroom right now?!" Joon whisper yelled. Again Jungkook rolled his eyes at his hyungs stupidity. He really hasn't noticed its Jimin, his huge crush for like the past year. 'Hyung shut up. He fell asleep while I was comforting him. I don't know his friends so I just brought him here." Jungkook shrugged like it was a normal thing to do.

"Wait... Isnt that your crush?" Joon asked actually surprised Jungkook had guts to talk to him let alone comfort him. Jungkook got all shy and nodded scratching his neck nervously. Joon being the dramatic he is gasped... loud. "Hyuuung stop you'll wake Jimin-ssi." Jungkook whined. A habit of his when he was embaressed. Jimin started to move and both the older boys stopped everything. Even holding their breath. But when the younger yawned and stretched the boys couldn't hold their coo's. The maknae slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the elder with sad, curious and sleepy eyes. Then it hit him he was NOT in his room. He did NOT know where he was at all. 

"J-jungkook-ah where am I?" Jimin asked a little frightened. He sat up and curled into a ball in the corner of Jungkooks bed. He wanted to cry again. Where was he? Why was he here? Why him? Before he knew it the tears started forming. The second jungkook saw the tears he ran to Jimin sitting next to him then pulling the younger to his chest. "Shhh its ok Jiminie. I'll take you home soon. I was waiting for you to wake up." Jungkook said both Jimins hair and back. He knew the younger was sensitive. Why hadn't he thought this through? "Hyung please go get a glass of water for Jimin-ssi."

Jungkook ordered nicely. Jimin was slowly calming down. Jungkook was happy when Namjoon left. He slowly lifted Jimin into his lap lifting his head up to look at him in the eyes. "Jiminie you are so beautiful and I know for a fact I did not mix you up with any other Jimin's. Please believe me." Jungkook pleaded softly then kissing his forehead and cheek. Jimin's crying stopped but he still was in Jungkook's lap. They were just cuddling each other. Until Namjoon came back in. "Heres the.. water? What is happening?" He asked holding out the water to Kook.

The other grabbed it and whispered something into Jimins ear. The youngest slowly pulled away from Jungkook's chest and grabbed the water. He took a sip then chugged some of it. He was really thirsty and this helped. Jungkook smied while drank the water but Namjoon had an eyebrow arched. He still had questions unanswered and was still confused. Jimin slowly peeled the cup away from his lips once he was content with the amount of water he in took. "Are you still tired love?" Jungkook asked ignoring Namjoons presents. Jimin blushed at the name but nodded because truthfully he hadn't slept to well last night. Jin had another hook up over and lets just say Jin is loud. Really loud."I didn't sleep very well last night from umm nevermind." Jimin said softly and quietly.

------------------------------------

Omg this took me 2 days bc I fell asleep writing! Hope you liked it! Ok bye bye