Chapter 2

Supernatural love

“You see humans exist but there are other supernatural creatures in the world too. Vampires, werewolves, and humans live amongst each other. But there is a special school for all supernatural creatures. It’s called Crescent night academy. All supernatural must wear a pin saying what they are. If you break this rule then you get taken away.”

Jimin remembered what his mother said on his first day of preschool. He didn’t understand why he had the vampires and werewolves had to wear a pin saying vampire or werewolf. But now he is one to wear a pin saying, vampire. He was turned into a vampire when he was walking home late at night. He just left Hoseok’s house. A vampire attacked him and bit him turning him into a vampire. He didn’t go home that night he just stayed in the ally he was attacked in. He cried for hours, both from pain and the feeling of letting down everyone.

When he went home he tried to hide it till his mother pointed out the marks. Jimin burst into tears and told his mother everything. Now he’s here in Crescent night academy, staring at himself in the mirror wearing the female vampire uniform. He liked cross-dressing sometimes. Today was one of those days. “Jimin hurry up or we’ll be late!” Jin yelled from the door. Jimin quickly snapped out of it and grabbed his things, racing to Jin.

“Hyung do we have to go. There’s a rumor going around about me.” Jimin said looking at his feet. There was a rumor about him liking a werewolf. It’s true but Jin was not about the different relationships of vamps or werewolves. “What’s the rumor about? Do I have to get Yoongi to beat someone up?” Jin asked really concerned. Yoongi came into the kitchen. “Why do I have to beat someone up? Kitten are you ok?” Yoongs asked holding Jimin’s cheeks. Kitten was Jimins nickname from Yoongi. 

Jimin shook his head and smiled. “Im ok Yoongi Hyung. It’s just some rumors.” Jimin said and wiped his eyes after noticing the tears. Yoongi had a crush on him and Jimin felt ad for not returning the feelings. Yoongi saw the look in his eyes and smiled lightly at Jimin. “Hey, it’s ok. Remember I’ll move on. You already have your eyes on someone. Ok kitten.” Yoongi said and kissed Jimins nose.