fin

my first and last - Lee Jeno
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop being so ing clingy!”, he shouted.

“Clingy? You think I’m clingy? News flash Jeno, I don’t have anyone except you. I’m sorry If I’m being clingy, but I can’t call someone to hang out because there’s no one!”, you yelled back.

“Oh come on, don’t act like you’re the victim here. Everything’s your fault! Did I ask you to get pregnant?! I’ve almost lost everything! Everything! I almost lost my job, my fans. My ing perfect life. I lost my ing opportunity to make a solo album! You ing destroyed my career!”, Jeno looked at you furiously, he closed his eyes as he tried to calm down, but it didn’t help. Jeno felt this way for a long time now and finally, he exploded.

Jeno never talked to you like that. You’ve been together for almost three years now and he was always sweet and he never, not even once, yelled at you. His outburst right now really scared and hurt you. You started to doubt your decision to keep your baby and stay with Jeno. Did you really destroy his life like that?

“I’m.. sorry.”, you really were. You were sorry that you took everything from him, his life, his fans, just his whole career. “Yeah, sorry doesn’t fix this.”, he snapped and turned around, he was about to leave but your son, who was barely one year old, started crying and yelling as he heard his father shouting at you. “Here we go again! Why the is he crying again?! My head’s going to explode that baby just never stops crying!”, you had enough. He can yell at you as much as he wants, but he can’t talk to your baby like that.

“’That baby’ is your son and If you can’t bear his crying then leave! He wouldn’t be crying If you weren’t an who just yells and yells, so just leave!”, you picked up your son from his crib and patted his back to calm him down.

“You know what? you!”, Jeno shouted at you one last time before he left you alone with your baby in the living room of the apartment you shared. Jeno went back to the dorm, back to s. He couldn’t stay with you any minute longer.

When you found out that you were pregnant, you were scared and you knew that everything would change, you could lose Jeno, or you could lose the little life in your belly.

Jeno promised to stay with you forever- through thick and thin. He’d be by your side no matter what, he didn’t care about the company or about his family. It was just about you, him, and your baby.

Jeno stayed with you and he even asked you to marry him, and you did. Just you, your baby, and s, because you had no one else, but it was enough for you. You didn’t need anybody else.

Your parents kicked you out, they looked at you like you were a disease when you told them that you were pregnant with Jeno’s child. You were just 22 and having a child before marriage was a big no go for your family, you were a disgrace for them. They never wanted to see you again, and you had no siblings who could help you go through this fight with your parents. You were all alone now, and that was alright because you had Jeno, the love of your life, the father of your child.

When Jeno told the company that you were pregnant, they told him to stop promoting with NCT and focus on you and your baby. At first, that was alright for him, he was happy that they didn’t kick him out or anything like that. He would spent his time with you and in the first months of your pregnancy, they allowed him to work on his solo album, and it was perfect, until they told him to stop working completely until the baby was born. Fans lost interest in Jeno and they hated on you, they were really cruel and Jeno tried his best to cheer you up but you could see the sadness in his eyes, not only because you were getting hate, but because he couldn’t do what he loved the most. He had to stop being an Idol for quite a long time. After your baby was born, you asked him to stay a little longer with you before he could focus on being an Idol again. You were scared, it was your first-time taking care of someone who wasn’t you, a tiny little baby who looked so fragile in your hands and it scared you. You were scared of being a mother, scared of making mistakes and scared of losing Jeno.

He always assured you that it was alright, that he would give up everything just to be with you, you believed him, until he started to act weird. He’d ignore you and he was just grumpy, but you started to fight more frequently and now he let out all of his anger and left you alone.

You were an overthinker and right now you were devastated, your heart hurt, and you hated and blamed yourself. Did you really destroy Jeno’s life like that? You thought about it, all night long, because Jeno was still gone.

As soon as Jeno left your apartment, he felt a knife stabbing his heart. Jeno drove as fast as he could to the dorms, he needed to talk someone. Someone who wasn’t you or a little baby.

When Jeno arrived, he knocked on the door and it was Mark who opened the door. “Hyung what are you doing here?”, Jeno asked him. “I just wanted to visit the others. What are you doing here? Where’s (Y/N)? And little Minho? I missed- Jeno are you alright?”, before Mark could finish his sentence, Jeno broke out in tears. “H-Hyung…”, he covered his face with his hands and cried.

Mark pulled him gently inside and looked at him with concern in his eyes. “Hey what’s wrong? D-did something happen to them?”

“No, it’s just- I ed up.”, he was ashamed of himself. He couldn’t even face Mark. “I really f-ed up.”

“Hey, calm down. Drink some water.”, Mark guided Jeno to the kitchen and gave him a bottle of water. The bottle was empty in 3 seconds and Jeno tried to breath calmly.

“Now tell me what happened.”, Mark sat down next to Jeno, Jisung and Chenle were out and Renjun was at wayv’s dorm. It was only Jaemin and Mark there. “Yo Jeno Lee what are you doing here?”, Jaemin entered the kitchen and greeted his friend. “Why is everyone asking me that? Am I not allowed to visit?”, he asked annoyed.

“You can but you have to bring Minho with you. Oh yeah, and (Y/n) of course.”, he sat down next to Mark and Jeno and looked at Jeno’s red eyes. “Wait, did you cry?”

“I- “, Jeno didn’t know how to explain the whole situation. “You?”, Jaemin said. “I said some things to (Y/N).”, he whispered. “Things like?”, Mark slowly asked. “I told her that she’s being… clingy and that she, uhm, that she destroyed my life- something like that.”, he mumbled as he looked down to his hands in embarrassment.

“You did what?”, Jaemin asked in disbelief. “I told her that she’s clingy and that she destroyed my career and that I almost lost everything because of her. And then Minho started crying and I yelled and then she told me to leave. I said you and left.”, the tears were falling down his cheeks again. Realizing how harsh and cruel he was broke his heart. The words that left his mouth, they were horrible, and you didn’t deserve them.

“Wow, that’s- wow.”, Mark never thought that Jeno was able to get angry at you, let alone say such things. “Did you mean it?”, Jaemin murmured. “No! No I don’t know why I said that- I just said it and I was so angry, and I just wanted to hurt her.”, Jeno loved you so much, even If he didn’t mean it, he hurt you and he didn’t know what to do now. “She told me that she has no one and I know that it’s true, but I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore.”

“Look, you are here- talking to us whereas she’s at home with a little baby, all alone. We can’t really tell you what to do because we don’t know what’s going on in that head of yours, but I can tell you that you should be with her and not us. We know how much you love each other, you shouldn’t run away after a fight like that. You hurt her and I don’t think it’s going to be easy to make her forgive you, I’m telling you this as your leader, but as your hyung I’m telling you that we are always here for you.”, Mark explained Jeno what he thought about the whole situation and Jeno knew that he was right. “Y-You’re right. She’s always alone and I have you guys and my parents, of course she wants to be with me all the time- I’m so stupid.”, Jeno admitted.

“Yeah you are.”, Jaemin agreed.

It was past midnight and Minho was fast asleep, the baby monitor showed you every move he made, and you tried to sleep, but you couldn’t fall asleep- the events of the night still haunting you. It’s been hours since Jeno left and you didn’t stop crying. You were doubting yourself and your relationship and you had no one to talk to. A little baby couldn’t help you, you were all alone. The voice in your head told you to disappear, to leave Jeno so he can be happy and life his Idol life to the fullest. It hurt, to think that he didn’t want you or your child.

You heard the front door open and close as you turned your back to face the wall. You tried to keep your tears to yourself, tried to stop whimpering, but your head hurt from all the crying.

Jeno slowly opened the door to Minho’s room, quietly checking on his sleeping son. He closed the door again and entered your bedroom. The room was dark, he switched on the lamp on his nightstand. Jeno knew you were awake, you couldn’t fall asleep without him next to you, which annoyed him before but after your fight, he hoped that you’d be awake and waited for him.

Jeno reached for your exposed shoulder, the rest of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter