Love Song

Love Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please start on your 10 question test and when you're all finished, then please come up and give it to me." Mr. Kim told the whole class. 
We got started on our test and yes, the test was math! I sighed quietly and started working. 

While I'm doing my test, let me intoduce myself! 
I'm Han Sooyun, 20 years old and just transfered here at this school 5 weeks ago. Han Jisung is my brother, we both were seperated when I was only 5 and Jisung was 6. 
And if you're wondering, how do we still know each other? Well, Jisung and I had always kept in touch with eachother! 
None of our friends know..yet I guess, lol. I was popular on my second day here at school...and been confessed many times already..anyways! Lets just get back to the story..

"Psst!" Jisung my lovely brother/seatmate poked me. I looked at him, "What?" I responded with a whisper. 
Jisung pointed at his paper making me look at it. 
"What's the answer to question 5?" He asked whispering to me, I saw the equation and it was the same question that I was stuck on! I shrugged. "I also don't know the answer!" 
I told him as I whispered and went back fighting with the stupid equation.. 

Just before I tried cricling my final answer Jisung pulled my wrist and we were now besides someone! "Yah! Seungmin..you know the answer to question 5?" Jisung asked Seungmin/my crush. Seungmin looked at the both of us shocked! "How did you guys get here without Mr. Kim knowing!?" Seungmin whispered yelled questioning to us. 

"Don't ask me..I was dragged here.." I told him. Seungmin sighed looking at Mr. Kim who was already sleeping. "Here," Seungmin gave us the answer and we thanked him after going to our desks. 

 

After school, I packed my things up. While looking outside, the sun was setting already.. 
"Sooyun, come on!" Jisung yelled, "Coming!" I yelled back as I got my stuffs and ran out the door. Me and Jisung now live together in a apartment. 
As siblings of course! Us both have work, I work at a cafe as for Jisung, he works at a buffet. Only a 10 minute drive away from our apartment. 

Anyways..we're just saving money right now so we could afford our own house instead of an apartment. 
"I'm gonna take a shower," I told him and Jisung nodded. I went in my room getting out my comfy and warm clothes out then went inside of the bathroom to take a shower. 

After taking a shower and getting ready, I got out and helped Jisung cook while he went and showered. 
Right now we're making rabokki, I was done cookin as I put the rabokki into two plates, cut the boil eggs in half and put them on the rabokki. 
Jisung came out and we started eating while watching a k-drama. 

We were done eating, so we put the plates away in the sink washing the dishes after that. When we were done we went to sleep. 

 

The next day I woke up and got ready for school. 
I got out of my room after that and saw Jisung! "Good moring~" I lazily said, he turned around and saw me, "Morning.." Jisung also said in a lazy voice. 
We ate our breakfast and went to school. When we got there...I saw a bunch of boys waiting for me like I was an idol or something!? 
I sighed and walked to the schools entrance. 

And yes, this usually happens okay? This happened on the third day when I got here, being surrounded by a bunch of boys. Some of the boys are erts, 
they tried to lift up my skirt, they looked through the girls locker room just to see me change, say dirty things to me, etc. 

Back into the story, I was surrounded by boys as always..
"Someone help me.." I though in my head. I sighing and trying to get out of the crowd when I fell down, "Ow.." I groaned in pain quietly. 
I look at my knees and they were bleeding, it hurted but I tried getting up. I walked away when I managed to get up, "Miss Sooyun! Let me take you to the nurse!" A boy said, 
"No thanks..I could go myself, but thanks for asking." I smiled and he melted, I rolled my eyes when walking away. 

Jisung came besides me smiling and I smiled back. "Come on, lets get to the nurse," Jisung told me, "It's just a little bit..I mean, I'll be fine!" I told him. He shook his head no, "Come on~" Jisung grabbed my hand and we went to the nurses clinic. 
We got to the clinic and I sat down, "Hello?" Jisung called out and nobody answered. 
"Of course no one's here.." He sighed and grabbed a bandana, luckily it was only one knee, so I was okay with that. 

"Let's head back to class!" Jisung told me and I nodded standing up as we walked to class together. 
We were so lucky that Mr. Kim wasn't here yet, I saw Seungmin. He was talking with one of those boys who are crazy over me.. 
When I saw another boy walking to me he gave me a paper? I sat down confused, "A paper?" Jisung asked. 

"Well...this was given to me," I told him, "Maybe another confession?" Jisung said, I scoff. "Of course it is.." I mumbled. 
Jisung sighed and told me, "You're just too beautiful for them that's why you always regect them." He streached and I sighed, "Why me? I mean I've only been here for about 5 weeks and I'm already famous? The heck?" I said opening the paper, I read what it said, "Meet me behind the school during lunch.." I quietly read. 

"Yep! It's another confession.." Jisung grabbed the paper, "Yah! Don't just snatch away the paper from my hand.." I told him grabbing back the paper. "You gonna go?" Jisung asked, "Of coure I am..I'm gonna reject him anyways," I said. He nodded and then Mr. Kim came inside of the room. 

 

During lunch/break time, I went to the back of the school. I saw the same boy, he turned to me with a rose in his hand, "Uhm..hello?" I waved with a smile. 
"U-Uhm.." The boy stuttered, "Did you need anything? If you do, then I could help you!" I told him. "No.." he responded, I nodded.."So why am I here?" I asked. "Y-You know..I l-like you!" He said, I wasn't shocked. I sighed and told him, "You know what's gonna be my answer right?" He nodded, "B-But please give me a chance! I will treat you good, I'll love your forever!" I stepped back, "Are you okay?" I asked, "I LOVE YOU!" He yelled. "Sorry...but I don't like you, I like someone else...bye." I ran away leaving him there. 

I got inside of the canteen seeing Jisung with his friends, I sat down next to Jisung. 
"Did anythign go wrong?" Jisung asked, I sighed, "He confessed..I rejected..he became like a sasaeng fan of mine..he told me he loves me..I rejected again..I ran away after that," I responded. Hyunjin sighed in relief, "Finally! Someone who feels the same way as me! Being popular is so hard.." I giggled nodding. Just now we were just talking about how hard it is to be popular. 

 

The bell rang and I got up picking my bag up then walked to class with Jisung and Seungmin. 
When we got there we went to our desks and sat down. Seungmin's desk was a far from ours. Mr. Kim came afterwards, students were already in class and he started. "So today, we'll be going into groups with Class D. And as you know, Class D is about musics and stuffs! So, I decided that we're gonna be having a competition.. we're gonna be heading into their classroom now, so lets go." Mr. Kim told us all. 

"Hhh~ Yes, Class D is Changbin hyungs class!" Jisung shook me, "Ah...stop shaking me." I told him. He stopped and Seungmin came to us, "I can't wait to see Changbin hyung!" Seungmin said, Jisung nodded with agreement when I just chuckled and rolled my eyes. 

The whole class got to Class D and so we also walked in. 

"Ahh!~ Mr. Kim my friend," Mr. Choi said and the two teachers shook hands. "Hey Changbin," I waved and he waved back, "I'm excited to have a competition with you guys!" Changbin told us, we nodded back. The classroom sounded like it was 10 thousand times loud! I covered my ears and after awhile it turned quiet, "You okay?" Seungmin asked me, I nodded and smiled. 
Seungmin then looked front so did I, and as my average height of mine, there were a bunch of tall slindermen and women students in this classroom! 

"Seungmin I can't see.." I told him, "Me too.." He giggled. We looked at each other and we're the same height, we laughed and after that we payed attention to what our teachers were saying. 
"As Mr. Kim might've told his class, we'll be having a competition! You guys will be getting two paper out from each boxes, the girls will be getting the names and the boys will be getting the topic for their song." 

Everyone in the classroom got their paper, when it was my turn to get a name. I pick one out and went back to my spot next to Seungmin and Jisung. 
I opened it.. "Changbin," Changbin looked at me and smiled. "YAS!" He came to me and showed what topic we were gonna be doing. 

"Awh man! I wanted to be with Sooyun," Jisung said, "Sorry but maybe next time?" I told him and he pouted. 
We laughed at him, "Anyways..who did you get?" Seungmin asked Jisung. "Hmm...I still don't know." Jisung told him, Seungmin sighed. "Me too.." 

"Maybe those girls looking around?" I pointed, they turned and to where I pointed. "Maybe.." Jisung mumbled. 
Those girls came to us, "Uhm...are you Jisung?" The girl asked, "Oh yeah! That's me," Jisung responded, "You're my partner..I'm IU." The girl introduced. 
"And who's my partner now!?" Seungmin yelled, "Hello?" A female voice was heard, "Oh hi." Seungmin said back. 

"You're Seungmin right?" The girl asked him, he nodded and she smiled. "You're my partner! I'm Chungha by the way." She said and Seungmin smiled. 
Not gonna lie, I kinda felt jealous. But kept it inside of me!

"OKAY CLASS!" Mr. Choi yelled out, "If you guys already found your partners you may leave, but make sure that it's due on Monday!" 

Everyone started to head out, "Lets go?" Changbin said and I nodded. 
We were about to go when I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder, I turned my head to see the same girl partnered up with Seungmin, Chungha. "Oh hello," I spoke with a smile, "I heard that you and Seungmin are friends! I hope to become good friends with you also.." Chungha took out her hand for a shake. I accepted it, "Me too." I smiled and we let go of each others hand. "See you maybe at the competition?" Chungha told me and I nodded. She nodded back and I head to out with Changbin so we could get started on our song. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

When Sooyun walked out, I turned to Seungmin. "So thats the girl...huh?" I asked him, "W-What?" Seungmin looked nervous. I chuckled, "I'm not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter