Strawberry

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The Next Day (December 24)

 

Sooyoung is the one attending the cashier. She was busy fixing the orders when she saw a silhouette standing infront of the counter.

 

“Please wait. I’ll be with you in a sec.” She said without looking at the person who was waiting at the counter.

 

“It’s fine. I’m not in a rush.” The silhouette warmly said. Sooyoung stopped fixing the orders when she heard the voice of the silhouette. She knew that voice. In fact, she knew it very well. She slowly raised her head and looked at the silhouette. There, she saw a woman smiling at her warmly.

 

“It’s been a while, Soo.” The silhouette greeted her.

 

“Y-yeah.” Sooyoung stuttered. The silhouette left a small giggle.

 

“It’s been a while, Jessica.” Sooyoung said, whispering Jessica’s name.

 

“Yeah.” Jessica answered and smiled. Sooyoung looked at Jessica for a while before she was brought back to her trance.

 

“Yeah. I’m sorry. I was just…” Sooyoung said as she walks toward the counter when Jessica cut her.

 

“Dozing off?” Jessica said, finishing Sooyoung’s sentenced.

 

“Well, yeah.” Sooyoung laughed shyly and scratched her head. She stopped and looked at Jessica.

 

“Uhm, what can I get you?” Sooyoung asked Jessica. Jessica just keeps staring at her with a smile on

her face.

 

“Uhm, hot chocolate, I guess?” Jessica said softly.

 

“Hot chocolate. Got it.” Sooyoung said as she wrote it down. Jessica is still looking at her.

 

“Would you like some cake to pair it to?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Is there anything you can suggest?” Jessica asked back, still smiling.

 

“Uhm, yeah. How abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter