Merry

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

7pm the same day

 

“Unnie, I have to go at Amber’s house first. I need to drop my christmas gift for her. Would you be okay to go home alone?” Krystal asked her sister.

 

“Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. Go. Your Amber must be waiting.” Jessica reassured her sister and was gesturing her to go.

 

“Don’t worry, Krystal. I’ll walk your sister home.” Sooyoung said. Jessica was surprised. Krsytal smiled.

 

“Thanks, Sooyoung-unnie! You really are the best!” Krystal hugged Sooyoung.

 

“I know right. I’m the best.” Sooyoung laughingly said. Jessica laughed too.

 

“Hey, Yul. Will you be alright here?” Sooyoung asked Yuri.

 

“Don’t worry about me. Yoona will be here soon. I’m all good.” Yuri give Sooyoung an okay sign.

 

“Thanks.” Sooyoung replied. “Let’s go?” She asked Jessica. Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

 

“Wait. It’s freezing out there. Here.” Sooyoung said as she put a scarf on Jessica’s neck.

 

“Th-thanks.” Jessica blushingly said. Sooyoung smiled and opened the door for her.

 

The walk was quiet. The two did not exchange a single word until they reached the gate of Jessica’s house.

 

“So, we’re here.” Sooyoung breaks the silence.

 

“Uhm yeah. Thanks, Soo.” Jessica said. Sooyoung smiled and nod her head. Jessica walked towards the gate. But before she could enter the gate, she turned around to face Sooyoung.

 

“Why didn’t you?” Jessica softly asked.

 

“Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter