i want you, i need you, i love you

you mean so much to me

part 3: i want you, i need you, i love you

 

“You would have to go back tomorrow, you know, before the managers find out,” Yuju mentions after some silence.

ShinB exhales through her nostrils. “It’s not like it’s a criminal offence,” she mutters.

Yuju purses her lips together. “It’s not. I’m sorry I said it.”

“No, it’s just hard to explain. I know.”

“It’s okay. It doesn’t matter,” Yuju shakes her head. “Stay for as long as you shall get to.” All the time in the world we have now, but worthless unless spent with you, she wants to add.

ShinB understands that, like telepathy. Except that it isn’t telepathy, but love. 

“Yes,” ShinB breathes, “I will stay.”

Yuju blinks, her eyelids fluttering. She lands her eyes on ShinB’s soft pair of lips, after which she tenderly presses upon her own.

ShinB’s fingers curl up in her grip of Yuju’s blanket above them, while her eyes close and she tastes the sweetness of Yuju’s lips on hers, almost bewitching as she has long missed the sensation. She does not hesitate to deepen the kiss, and they both delight in the passion when the night around them is silent.

“Good night,” Yuju whispers when they pull away.

“Good night,” so does ShinB. They stir slightly in the sheets and their arms settle around each other like snow that settles on mountaintops.

 

a/n: the title for this part is obviously not a reference to heavy rotation. haha anyway sorry for the delay for this last one! was trying to finish it. still think this whole story is a little messy but i hope you guys enjoyed the read! i'm so glad seeing and hearing from some of you again. it has really been a long while. and oh, there's also the news about umji from today. i hope that baby girl rests well and recovers soon, wondering if this injury is related to a previous one :,( sounds painful. o well, stay safe everyone! 

also i just realised this is my 20th sinju fic on here! thank you so much for the support so far. i'll keep trying to bring you guys sinju, our lovely precious mainline<3