Life changes

Shattered
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2024 came and Wheein got invited to debut as an actress in a big drama.

The girl had been in a bad phase with Hwasa for the last 8 months and that made her hang out a lot with some of her non celebrity friends.

Despite of that, Wheein was always in contact with her former leader.

Solar released a new full album and the older woman had convinced Wheein to sing a song with her.

It was around April when Hwasa looked for  the two long time friends and former group members.

They were at RBW building and the maknae arrived bringing them snacks.

Solar gave the sensual girl a strong hug because they hadn't met for months.

_____ Unnie, I heard your new album is amazing. Can't wait to hear it.

_____ Ah, our producers overreact....

_____ I'm sure they didn't lie, unnie...____ Hwasa smiled and said that.

Wheein grabbed a sandwich and offered the other two.

Her best friend refused politely and sat beside her.

_____ Hey Wheein-ah.... How about we make up? I really miss you.

_____ Hmmm, was it my fault? I don't recall doing anything wrong.

_____ Wheein-ah....I'm sorry. I know I should have spent time with you. But please understand...I was in love. It was hard enough to handle all the gossips and the media harassment.

_____ I do understand. It doesn't erase my disappointment though. You acted as if I never existed. Now I know you are just like any other typical woman who changes for a man.

_____ I'm trying to apologize here...._____ Hwasa sighed.

Solar was sad for that situation but she didn't feel comfortable about interfering.

_____ It's okay, Hyejin-ah. I overcame the fact that our story was just an ilusion. We can still be friends. But we are not the legendary duo we thought we were.

_____ I'm sorry. I want to build a family. I was starting a serious relationship...

_____ Again, Hyejin...No need to say you are sorry. Especially because I know you aren't.

_____ But I am sorry for losing you...

_____ Well, you didn't lose me. You discarded my company. But that's in the past now. I learned how to deal with your absence.

_____ I kinda hoped you could give me another chance and be the bridesmaid in my wedding. And the godmother of my first child.

_____ What the hell! First child????_____ Wheein exclaimed.

Park Woo Sang got inside the room and asked:

_____ So you girls finally found out about Byul's kid, huh?

_____ Byul-yi's Kid?????_____ Solar, Hwasa and Wheein exclaimed.

_____Oops...____ The producer made a funny face.

_____ What the hell, oppa! What is going on? And how would you know something like that?_____ Wheein asked.

_____ Ah....We talk sometimes. I miss working with her and I share some ideas. So I convinced her to make a new Instagram account. A private one.

_____ Show us now._____ Hwasa said with a murderous look.

The guy felt like he was about to be killed. So he grabbed his phone and did what the maknae asked.

Both Wheein and Hwasa exclaimed:

_____ Oh my God! So cute!!!!

_____ His name is Taner. It means born with the sunrise. Can you believe he was born on your birthday, Yongsun-ah?_____ Park Woo Sang smiled.

The maknaes glanced at their unnie with concern and saw the brunette fake a smile and remain silent.

Solar didn't look at the pictures and didn't try to find out her best friend's social media.

Finding out that Moonbyul had had a child broke her heart even more and she needed to make a huge effort to hold her tears.

Once she was alone with the other two friends again, the singer colapsed.

Wheein and Hwasa hugged their unnie and supported her in silence.

Later, the duo ended up making up because Wheein didn't want to keep fighting her best friend and lose her the way Solar and Moonbyul lost one another.

____ x ____

Solar met a sound engineer at Hwasa's wedding and started dating him after a while.

They had a calm and nice relationship and her family liked the guy.

Mrs Kim kept complaining about Yonghee not giving her a grandchild and Solar felt the disguised pressure.

Nonetheless, the couple married in 2025 and only on December of the next year they had a baby. It was 2 days before Christmas.

Solar named her son Mayar, which meant the glow of the moon.

The singer thought about how destiny kept being cruel and that she almost delivered her kid on Moonbyul's birthday.

Everything in life kept linking her to her only love despite the fact she lost the rapper forever.

On March of 2026, Hwasa had twin girls and both Solar and Wheein pampered the little babies a lot.

Wheein, who had been working on lots of successful dramas for the last years, started dating a screenwriter and they decided to live together back in 2025 and had a baby girl in November of 2026.

In December, the three women gathered their families to spend Christmas together and talked about recording an album in a near future.

The new year came and Moonbyul received the devastating news that her grandfather had passed away.

The female got so devastated that she didn't have an immediate reaction. However, Sandeul encouraged the mother of his son to pack a bag and they flew to Korea.

The former rapper's grandmother hugged her oldest granddaughter and they cried together for hours.

After a couple of days, Mrs Moon begged her first born to get back to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter