17 December πŸŽ„

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Whole South Korea is fighting with never ending inrush of snow. Traffic is collapsing, people are freezing and the kids are happily playing outside. Something childlike woke up inside Siwon who suddenly wants to build a snowman.Β 

Their garden has a thick layer of fresh white snow so they go outside and start to create a large snowball. Then they create a medium one and after that they roll up the last one and smallest snowball. The tip of Yesung’s button nose turns red and his cheeks are tinted with pink. They are focusing on building the snowman and Yesung goes to get some older scarf and a carrot. Their snowman is perfect - tall, with a red scarf and long carrot as his nose. Yesung starts to build a snow fort. He is completely immersed in this activity and doesn’t realize that Siwon went inside.

Siwon sees that his husband must be cold, the weather is very cold, so they need hot chocolate with whipped cream. Yesung tries to enter the snow fort, but found out that it is small. His torso managed to get inside, but that’s all. Yesung pouts and backs away. He sniffles and fixes his hat before realizing that Siwon is standing next to him. His husband handed him a cup full of delicious hot chocolate and Yesung the whipped cream. Siwon smiles at his kitten and drinks the chocolate while looking at the dark sky from where are falling snowflakes. Suddenly a snowball hit his chest and he looks at his husband. Yesung acts like nothing happened and sipsΒ the hot drink. Siwon smirks and put the mug down before creating a snowball.

Yesung quickly got up and runs away, but Siwon starts to run after him. Yesung is cutely squealing, but let his husband catch him to get a warm kiss from him. Siwon wraps his strong arms around Yesung’s waist and easily picks him up before spinning him around until Yesung starts to feel sick. It is really cold now, the temperature is quickly dropping and no clothes can keep them warm.

Yesung feels like eating popcorn so he prepares a big bowl of cheese and salt popcorn before plopping down on the couch. He wants to watch The Grinch and Siwon quickly joins him. Yesung sees the opportunity and immediately uses it - he lies down and uses Siwon’s thigh as a pillow while stuffing his cheeks with the warm popcorn. They are watching the movie and after a long time Siwon realized that Yesung hasn’t laughed for a moment and looked down. His husband is fast sleep with a bit of popcorn sticking to his cheeks and his small hands are curled underneath his chin. Siwon sighs and tries to figure out how to pick him up without waking him up. Siwon slips one arm under Yesung’s knees and places the second one under his back. Yesung is light, he has no problems with carrying him upstairs, he just doesn’t want to wake him up after he fell asleep so easily. Siwon slowly laid him down on the bed and takes his pants off so he can be comfortable. Yesung mumbles something and Siwon gently kisses his chubby cheek and covers him with a blanket. He isn’t tired enough to sleep, he also has some job he needs to finish so he silently sneaks out of the bedroom and goes downstairs to battle with paperwork.