Confession of A Sugar Baby - Wheein / ??? - Romcom AU

But First .....

 

Sugar Baby: Expose!

Goodbye Mr. Big and Hello there pretty Mama

 

 

Mr. Big:

I want to fly you to Paris. On my private jet, I want to champagne from your belly button while you whip my back.” 

 

Needless to say, out of my other Sugar Daddies, Mr. Big’s creepy-o-meter just went off the chart and it’s time to say goodbye to that lecherous ert.

 

Adios.

 

You won’t be missed.

 

You are blocked. blocked. blocked.  

 

And for the record, I do deserve all of the lavish gifts and cash you given me. I gave you my feet picture. It was, in my standard, a fair exchange.

 

Alas, another one bite the dust, but I do have to admit that finding a decent Daddy that just want to have a pleasant conversation is like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.

 

Or a unicorn…..

 

Okay, who am I kidding here? It would be easier to find an alien than a Daddy that wants you for anything other than , but hey, we all need to live on hope, right? No? Okay.

 

Well lucky for me, the website that I enrolled in just recently added a new game changer. They started taking in Sugar Mama. Now, I know that website for Sugar Mama is nothing new, but Sugar Sites usually pretty strict in that, they only cater to hetero-ual relationship.  

 

Well, peeps, that day has long gone.

 

Out with the old, In with the new!

 

I did it.

 

I changed my profile and now my inbox are flooded with messages from potential suitors, who possesses better looks, more fashionable and definitely more charming.

 

Who would have thought that so many women would be attracted to my barely decent appearance? Maybe it’s the dimple?

 

Long story short, after a couple of video calls with some of the ladies, I finally agree to meet up with one of my potential suitor for a dinner date. She’s the fashion director of a very popular designer brand, very rich and very HOT. I’m drooling as I’m typing this. So will dating a sugar mama be any different than …. Who am I kidding, right? Of course it would be better.

 

What do you think she would be like in real life? Will she want in the first date? Will she be ? Stay tune for my updates!”

 

 

Hitting the post button, Wheein sent her latest blog update into the big bad World Wide Web and grinned when comments started flooding in barely a minute after she posted.

 

sells, in whichever form and her blog – the Confession of a Sugar Baby – tick all of the boxes to be a hit.

 

Gossip, , mixed with a little bit of social Taboo resulted in a very scandalous yet very viral blog.  

 

“So, you are a lesbian now.”

 

Wheein heard the husky voice before an elegant hand placed a short strawberry short cake near her barely touched Ice Americano and the owner of the voice slid into the chair in front of her and leaned in conspiratorially.

 

“It’s on the house.” Hwasa, the owner of the café that she used as her writing nook and the only one that knew her secret identity as the writer of the viral blog, said when she gave a raised eyebrow toward the cake.

 

And yes, no one knows her real face, her real name nor the fact that she was the one running the website.

 

Oh, she posted her pictures – no one will follow the blog if they smell a scammer – but so far, she only posted parts of herself, her jaw, her neckline, the side of her face, her body – and it sort of works, the mystery adds to the thrill and her readers understood her need for secrecy, after all, she is the sugar baby of tycoons, politicians and celebrities, she needs to be very discreet.

 

Digging into the sweet concoction happily, Wheein moaned when the sweet tartness of the strawberry burst inside of , “This is so good.” She gushed over a mouthful of vanilla cake, much to Hwasa chagrined.

 

“Please don’t choke and die in my café.”

 

Gulping down half of her black coffee to help her swallow, Wheein open wide much to Hwasa disgust before giggling loudly, “There, no choking hazard present anymore and this is seriously so so so good.”

 

“Yeah well, I’m a natural with food and you haven’t answer my question! You are a lesbian now?” she toned down her voice to a whisper, slightly afraid that anyone will hear her.

 

Wheein shrugged, her layered cut ash brown hair bounced against her shoulder, “I have a stagnant statistic and even though I still get good traffic, I need to expand and target another market. What could be more scandalous than changing lane and getting myself a sugar mama right? Beside, women are hotter.”

 

Have been visiting the café since it opened and being a very loyal customer, the two young women formed an easy friendship and close enough for Hwasa to know that Wheein is not entirely all that straight, not exactly playing both fields, but fluid enough to try.

 

Humming in understanding, she continued, “So who is going to be your sources now?”

 

Because even though Wheein herself is not a real sugar baby, the story that she posted on her blogs are very much real. Using her sizable charm, she befriend a lot of high end escorts and real sugar babies and saw firsthand – not the actual , thank you very much – but the endless gifts and the lavish lifestyle that being sugar baby provided for them.

 

Slurping the reminder of her coffee noisily, Wheein again, shrugged and grinned, “I haven’t really thought about it, but if my gay-dar is on point….”

 

“You don’t have a gay-dar.” Hwasa deadpanned and rolled her eyes at the laughing woman.

 

“One does not need to be gay to have a gay-dar, beside, the gym owner around the owner that always blushed whenever she saw you, is definitely, definitely gay.”

 

Hwasa frowned and stole a bit of cream from Wheein’s cake with her finger, “You mean, yongsun unnie?”

 

“The one and only. She’s really really cute.”

 

“I want to say really really straight, but I really cannot.”

 

“Because she’s not.” Wheein nodded with a wink.

 

“So, you are going to what? Ask her out?”

 

“Don’t sound so jealous, she’s not really… my type, you know. I think if I want to try anything with a woman, she needs to be much older, much more experience, sophisticated and just other worldly.”

 

Finishing the very last drop of the bitter liquid, she gave Hwasa a very sweet smile, “I’m not going to ask her out, but…. I’m going to ask her to introduce me to Lesbian-dom.”

Her smile grew bigger before she slightly frown, “is that a word? Lesbian-dom?”

 

Rolling her eyes at her friend obvious antique, Hwasa picked up the now empty plate and glass and vacated her seat, “You are the writer, do you want anything else?”

 

“Nach, I’m good, I gotta run and hit the street, maybe visit some of my sources, who knows, maybe I could get inspirations from them. If not, there’s always that cute Yongsun unnie of yours.”

 

“Not mine, but not yours to play with either.” She playfully glared at the petite woman but the message was loud and clear, Wheein was not to use Yongsun as experiment.

 

Nodding her head as acknowledgment, she put her laptop into her bag and pulled out her credit card to pay, “Yes, Ma’am.”

 

Ignoring the offered card, Hwasa her heels, yelling over her shoulder, “I’ll see you tomorrow."

 

Shaking her head at Hwasa’s yet another generosity, Wheein bid her good bye and stepped out from the café, head already in a cloud full of possibilities, “Let’s go and meet some beautiful women.”  

                                                               

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author Note:

 

Its fun writing flirtatious, adventorous and probably biual Wheein and rather than making something with shipping that's already set in stone, I really want to take this character on a journey of dating multiple women, self discovering her uality identity and what she wants in life. 

 

Okay, maybe its just an excuse to write out multiple actresses (Yes, I've been watching a lot of K-drama, but who doesnt? we are all in a damn lockdown) but, its a great excuse, because there's a lot of beautiful women out there. So yes, no end game just yet, and feel free to nominate any actresses that you want to see here. 

 

Until then, cheers and be healthy!

Gabe