Chapter 3 the final

A Messy Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People were walking down the streets laughing happily. This Christmas’ night was still young and a few groups of friends were starting to gather. Hanbin had remain his walk after seeing Hayi.
He couldn’t describe the heaviness that went off his shoulder once he saw her, her smile, how she enjoyed the moment. He realized what he had made the girl goes thru and how he had tarnished their love with his actions.
He silently sat down on a bench, observing the scenery. He had missed so much, too engulfed in his sorrow. He let out a long sigh he didn’t know he had kept in, as he grabbed his phone, typing one last time a combination he knew by heart now.

'I'm sorry for everything. Let's only remember the good times as we try to found happiness on our own. This will be my last text. Promise, Binnie'

His finger pressed the sent button, his other hand preventing more tears to drop. 
“What a strange Christmas,” he thought out loud, a little buzzing sound interrupting him. 
It was their KakaoTalk group chat ‘#YGUkidz’. That name was stupid but Bobby had named it long ago when they were all still in uni together. It had started with the boys and with time thru Bobby several were added like Mino, his sister and the other girls. 
‘Gnani: 👋 Idle-ah! I'm throwing some last-minute party for Christmas _ those with no plan you're free to come _ y’all know the address!
Bobby: I'm already here bro 😏 and both hands full with that! But no girls?? 
J_ne: 'right I'm in too
Dongi: @Bobby I think all the girls had stuffs planned. Well Chaelisa I know for sure 😉 I helped Lisa I’m sure they won't even see that invitation krkrkr
Song: and the artsy Kim siblings are with family, I dunno about Chu
Bobby: my love @jisoo_nuna I’m waiting for you. Let’s not be alone for Christmas, jebaal @jisoo_nuna <3 
Gnani: I wanna puke, please someone help me and @jisoo_nuna’
Hanbin laughed out loud, his heart warming up in this cold night thanks to his friends. He had missed them.
Eyes on the chat once again, he replied a warm smile engraved on his mouth ‘I’m coming to the rescue hyung @Gnani. Also @Bobby I think you should gave up on that idea, you have no chance she made that clear by now. Right @jisoo_nuna?
...typing...
jisoo_nuna: stop spamming my phone or I would have to quit this group! I’m with my family 
Bobby: sorry my love. @me Hanbin! Man are you for real though? Are you coming?’
The boy smiled nodding; he could imagine his friend’s smiling eyes typing that. He suddenly realized that he was nodding for no one as he was alone on his bench. So he quickly replied to his friend before heading for the party.
Hanbin had joined the crew finally able to have some fun. Friends, music and soju, that all it took for a good Christmas eve with friends.
Suddenly the door’s bell went on. Dongi made his way to the door and Hanbin caught on the surprise in his eyes as he opened the door.
To their surprise, it was Lisa. The girl was alone, no expression on her face as she went past the boy in front of her and straight to June. They all gasped when she hardly punched him without a word before leaving the house, Donghyuk chasing after the girl.
“Okay, what the was that?!” Bobby exclaimed, his eyes going back and forth between the door and June who had grabbed some piece of paper for his bleeding nose.
**
Far from that drama, Jennie had spent all night dealing with her own, one goal in her mind. Winning her girl back.
She had seen the text from the night before; she had wanted to make a tantrum when Bobby had called her woman his love. She couldn’t wait to make it clear to everyone that Jisoo was her love, and no else was allowed to call her that but her.
It was barely 6am when the car parked in front of Jisoo's family house. She had gone thru a lot of trouble to be there. 
She had first tried to find a flight from Busan to Seoul but the first one was planned 4 hours from now. She wasn’t okay with that so she chose to drive all the way to Seoul by herself past midnight. She didn’t notice the fuel gauge going down drastically, until the little biping noise started. It was almost 2am and she was this time alone in the middle of the high way. Someone in his right mindset would have called the assistance for some help with her car. Jennie did dialed some service system but instead she had called for a taxi to come and conclude the ride for her as fast as possible. 
Her eyes were glued to the peaceful house, suddenly scared of being too late. Jisoo had left four days ago and she had never even sent a simple text to her to say anything. What if the girl was really done with her ty attitude? What if she wouldn’t let her express herself? She was then reminded of her dad’s words ‘Christmas is love, that’s where it gets his magic from’
‘I’ve got nothing to lose, fighting Jennie.’ She cheered herself before asking the driver to wait there for her a little bit.
She made her way to the door and strongly knocked on it. A few moments after that, the door opened to the girl she had wanted to see.
“Jennie?..” she let out in a breath, astonishment in her eyes. “What are you doing here?”
“I’ve come to get you back,” she simply stated, like it was the most evident thing in the world. “I looked stupid on that front door now that I ear myself out loud,” Jennie harshly judged herself feeling once again ashamed. “Did I thought that you’ll come and kiss me as I said that while this taxi driver waits behind us after that long road.”
Jisoo was confused, looking at the taxi parked in front of the house, an old man napping behind his crackle hat.
“Wait did you came here in taxi from Busan?” she questioned, knowing the petite woman was capable of this kind of crazy act.
Jennie sighed, “well not really, I drove 30 minutes before my car crashed somewhere in between. He took me from that spot.”
Jennie realized just now what she had done and shake her head, “it’s a long and crazy story I will have to deal with later on… I was too eager to get back here to defend our love. I’ve came back for you.” 
Her all being was shaking from anticipation, “I’m scared I must confessed. I didn’t plan what I’ll say once I’ll be here… I know you said last time was the last chance you had gave me and that I’m probably too late for having ignoring the matter for that long without reaching to you. But last night, as my father was babbling about Christmas and love as usual, I’ve come to realization of what I’ve lost. I couldn’t hold back more the love I have for you and I came out to them. I told them how imperfect their daughter was and how foolish I was for wasting our love with my cowardness. I’m here shaking like a newlywed but richer cause I’m proud to say out loud that I love you Kim Jisoo-ssi, I love you with all my strength and I’m eager to fight for that love, to be able to make you mine this season and keep you for all those after.”
Jisoo looked at the girl who was out of breath after that long pleading. “You really came out to your parents?” she whispered not allowing her heart to chase after the girl once more yet.
Jennie simply nodded, “you’re the only girl I’ve got on my list Jisoo. I had to do what was needed to have you.” She was taken aback when the older girl crushed into her for a passionate kiss, tears drop watering her face.
It was the first time; it had felt that strong as they were out in the open enjoying their love. Jisoo slowly broke the kiss, their face still a few centimeters from each other.
"Why did you take so long? I was just waiting for you to say something, anything. Because I was really about to give up… give up on you, on us. Even if I love you over everything, I would have walk away Jennie. I want a life with no secrets no hiding. I just want to live." Jisoo confessed not being able to stop the tears from falling.
Jennie slowly swiped them off of her girl’s beautiful face, “I know babe. I know and I’m sorry for being this late. I promise to do better from now on.”
She was happy to have her girl back, even when she went back to the driver and paid the colossal bill that was waiting for her, no mention made of her car still lost somewhere between Seoul and Busan. Their love was worth all of it.
**
How the table had turned. Rosé would have kill anyone to be in the arms of the one she loved, to be able to kiss her like there was no tomorrow. 
Her reality was harsher. She had spent the night alone, no news from Lisa the all night. 
She had scrutinized her phone hoping for just one text from the girl, just a sign of her. 

The sun was slowly going up as times passed by. Finally, what she had wait for all night finally came and the phone went off signaling a text.
Sadly, it wasn't who she had expected to be, further from that it was the last person she had wanted to contact her at this moment. The one who had made her act so stupidly. 

'June: I'm outside. Are you still alone? I was worried I came to check on you'

She stared at the phone, tears running down her face. This was all too familiar. If only that time she had just ignore the boy and stayed inside her house safely with her family.
She shook her head, preventing more tears to come. She was the only one at fault here.

She slowly got up to the door, the boy expectedly waiting on the other side.
He had a bruise on the corner of his mouth and some blood stain on his shirt. 

"You're saw her... you must know that you shouldn't be here," she said her voice monotonous. 
June tried to come closer but the girl stepped back in return. 
"I... I was worried for you Chaeyoung," he confessed his voice shaking. " I learn that you had been alone last night and I wanted to know if you were okay... that's it."

Rosé looked away not wanting to cry in front of the boy, "I think you should leave, there's no use for you to be worried for me Junhoe. I don't want you to care about my well-being. I don't want you to come here hoping to be able to take care of me, that won't happen.  The other night, that kiss was a mistake. I didn't mean to act on that and I shouldn't have..."

"You kissed me back Chaeyoung," the boy interrupted. "I know you felt it too… maybe… maybe you… I can wait if you need more time to think about it… I…"
"I don't need any more time, the day after my mind was clear as water," the girl cut back. "The only one I want and I love I made her suffer last night when I finally gather the courage to avow what I've done for pure stupidity. I thought I wanted a life more savage, I thought as a young woman I must take the time and be allowed to make mistake. I wrongly thought that I was so unlucky to have settle that fast, so I wanted to feel something new. And that was what it was. That kiss meant nothing and I'm sorry for saying it like that but I didn't feel anything, there was never a spark."

The boy was crushed down and he desperately tried to refrain the girl from leaving him alone rejected in front of her door as he reached for the girl's arm and begged for more thoughts on the possibility of something more.
He didn't have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter