Chapter 2

The Child Coming From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

- Jungie ah! I'm driving to your company.

- Oppa! You said you would come at 6pm? I haven't prepared anything yet. - Eunjung says in hurriedly.

- No need. You are perfect in everything.

- Really?

- Of course. My Junggie is the best. Change your clothes quickly. I'll be there in 10 minutes.

- Neh! Bye oppa.

- Bye babe.

Jung turns off the phone and immediately faces the other girls when turning back.

- Why… why is everyone here? You guys… - Jung is redden when everyone hears what they have just said. The girls tease Eunjung a bit before helping her choose an outfit for the date. While Jung is trying on clothes chosen by Qri and Jiyeon, Jung's phone rings.

- Er… Neh… - After Jung listened to the phone, her face fades down. Other girls, looking at Jung's changing face, also are worried about what happen. They ask immediately when Jung turns off the phone.

- Junggie ah what's wrong? - Boram is near Jung.

- What's wrong unnie? Did something happen with Taec oppa? - Jiyeon shakes Jung's arm, making others more worried.

- No, it's not oppa. That call was from our company. We must go to the company for a meeting right now.

- Er… Why meeting now? Isn't it tomorrow morning? - Qri is pressing.

- Right, why suddenly change? I'm going to the studio with Young Min oppa. - Soyeon's face down.

- Eunjung unnie, what about your date with Taec oppa? - Min asks.

- I can't do anything else, work first. I'll call oppa… - Jung says and takes the phone to another room. Everyone also goes to change their clothes. Different from other times, sneaking to Jung and Taec's conversation is their favourite thing to do but this time they are understanding enough to give Jung her own space.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At 2PM's dorm.

- Hey! I thought you went on a date? - Jun.K and Khun come into the room and are surprised when they see Taec laying on the sofa and playing games.

- Her company suddenly changed the meeting time. Haizz… - Taec sighs.

- Poor you! It's been a long time since both of you have free time. - Khun sits next to Taec.

- Where are those three boys? Why are there only you two?

- Woo had disappeared right after lunch time. Junho and Chansung go to the cinema. Such two big kids who are still addicted to superman. - Jun.K says and goes upstairs. Taec plays games and Khun reads books.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

At CCM company (Core Content Media).

- As we had said before, I have decided to change your leader. T-ara's new leader will be … Soyeon. - CEO announces.

- Er… what… why? - Soyeon shocks when hearing her name.

- Congratulation unnie. - Jung, Ji, Min, Luna both say.

- Keep it up, Sonnie. - Boram and Qri foster.

- Neh! I will do my best.

- Beside this thing, my girls, we have planned for the next comeback. I assure it will make T-ara more knowledgeable than Roly Poly.

- Really? - They all are so excited.

- Really. Now let's look at the plan in front of you…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The meeting has lasted until 8h30 pm. All of them are hungry and exhausted. When they are at their dorm, they are very surprised to see 2PM's boys waiting for them. On their hands is a lot of food…

- Let's party!

Everyone eat and chat chit happily. Boram, Luna and Chansung quickly make friends and eat together. Junho, Jun.K, Qri, Soyeon make 2 couples to spy Taec-Jung and Woo-Min. Khun and Ji chat with each other. And somewhere, there's a happy heart ringing.

- Why are you here? - Min asks Woo.

- Right, is it ok for you guys to come here? - Soyeon also asks.

- Oh, it's alright. Don't worry girls. We had asked Daddy JYP before we came here. - Jun.K said.

- Ya, how dare you call noona girls? - Boram hits Jun.K.

- Although you are so kind to bring food for us, it doesn't mean we will give up on you. - Qri glances at them, making the boys shiver. 2PM boys are very scared of Qri. Notifying that Ji kept eating in silence, Khun turns to tease Ji and teases others. That night everyone was very happy. After coming home, Taec messages Jung because he didn't dare to show too much that night.

- Do you go to bed Junggie?

- No, I have just washed the dishes.

- Huh? Why do my Junggie have to wash the dishes?

- It's nothing. Normally Boram unnie cooks, we are alternative to wash dishes, today is my turn.

- I'm sorry. If I knew I wouldn't take others along with me.

- Oh, it's nothing. I was very happy because you guys came. Uhm… Taec… sorry for today…

- I'm ok, really. Don't think too much, we will have another time. But what's wrong with the company?

- Neh… From now on I won't be a leader any more. Soyeon unnie will do that.

- Are you alright?

- No, I believe unnie will do better than me.

- If you feel sad, just tell me. I don't want you to keep it alone, ok?

- Neh, I'm really ok. Oppa, don't worry.

- Uh. Then go to sleep. Tomorrow T-ara has a fan sign meeting, doesn't it? Sleep soon my love. Good night and dream about me.

- Neh. You too. Good night oppa ><

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soshi tailor shop

- Annyeong haseyo. - Jung gets in first and T-ara members are after her.

- Oh. You are… T-ara, aren't you? - Taeyeon looks back when hearing the voice.

- Neh. We have made an appointment to measure clothes. - Soyeon says.

- Ah neh. Please come in.

- Unnie, who's that? Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter