Chapter 4

The Child Coming From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Yoona comes back, she can’t find Yoojung anywhere. Yoona is very worried and hurriedly search for her daughter. When she goes through toy section, suddenly she see Yoojung run to her.

- Omma.

- Yoojung, oh my god, where did you go? I told you to wait me there. - Seeing Yoojung, Yoona can’t stop her feeling so that she said a little so loud that making Yoojung is scared and cries.

- Omma, I’m sorry for not listening to you. Omma, please don’t be angry. Yoojung doesn’t want you to be mad… - She said in crying so that Yoona can’t be angry anymore. She hugs her daughter tight and she sees just now that Yoojung is hugging something.

- Don’t cry Yoojung, I won’t be angry any more. You know I will be very worried if I don’t see you, don’t you? Don’t ever do that again, ok? Ah, what are you hugging?

- I understand. I will never dare to do that again. Omma, this is a teddy bear.

- How do you have it Yoojung? Did you leave because of this teddy? Alright, if Yoojung likes it, I will buy it for you. Come on, let’s go to the checkout.

Yoojung is a very good girl. She has promised to keep secret with the one who gave the teddy bear to her so that she doesn’t tell anything to Yoona. Also because Yoojung is a very good girl so that she hesitates between telling and not telling mom. When it’s Yoona and Yoojung’s turn, Yoona puts things on the counter and when she puts on the teddy bear…

- This teddy bear has already paid, Ms. - The employee check and say.

- What? Paid? But… Yoojung ah! How is it? Tell me, palli. - Yoona is surprised and turns to her daughter. Yoojung looks between her mom and her teddy, the hesitation shows clearly on her cute face. Finally she answers shyly.

- Omma, an ajusi has bought this teddy bear for Yoojung. Ajusi told Yoojung to keep secret.

- You took present from stranger? I have told you to not take anything from strangers, haven’t I? - Some negative thoughts flash through Yoona’s mind.

- Neh… But omma… ajusi is a good person. Ajusi only gifted me this and talked with me.

- Then what did he tell you? Did he ask you anything?

- Nothing mom. Ajusi just told me a secret, I promised to not tell anyone. - Hearing her daughter’s answer, Yoona calm down a bit. She thinks maybe she was overacting. Maybe that person didn't mean anything bad, he simply found YooJung cute and wanted to talk to her and gave her gifts. Life has this and that person, not everyone is bad... Don't know if this has anything to do with something or... someone. Maybe Yoona is still haunted by that. She couldn't imagine what her life would be like without Yoojung... The employee's voice pulled Yoona out of her thoughts.

- "Ms! Sorry, but there are still many people waiting for payment"

- "Ah yes. I'm really sorry. YooJung-ah, let's go home"

- "Neh"

----------------------

Seoul’s Hospital

- Oppa. When did you come? Don't 2PM have schedule today?" - Eunjung opens her eyes and see Taec walking around the room and examining each basket of flowers and gifts. The fruit that fans sent to Eunjung (Is Taec checking if there is a timer bobm in it? ^^)

- Are you awake? Why don't you sleep a little longer to get better?

- I'm fine, lying in here all day is boring. Now I just want to stand on stage with everyone.

- Don't you like to rest? Why do you want to go on stage? You don't like us to be together like this? Oppa thought you would be happy. Then I leave. - Taec pretends to be angry.

- Oppa, what's wrong with you? Of course I like it like this. But are you okay to be here? Don't affect your work because of me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter