Chapter 3

The Child Coming From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona stays still with her daughter's question. She has tried to find the most reasonable answer for some time but she can't imagine that right now, she can't tell any answer out loud. YooJung looks innocently at her omma to wait for an answer, she doesn't know how hard her omma feels… At that time a lightning flashes và thunder rumbles that makes YooJung be startled and start to cry. Hugging YooJung in her arms, Yoona is full of thoughts. But actually she must thank that thunder sound, because of it, she could avoid YooJung's question. She doesn't know why it suddenly rains. Has God made it on purpose…

- I'm sorry, YooJung. I'll tell you about your dad someday… but not now…

The flight from Singapore to Korea has landed, six wild men have come back. A girl who is on the same flight with them is also pulling her luggage out.

- Hi Korea, I'm back…

Although having just come back on a long flight, 2PM men immediately go on their tight schedule right after getting out of the airport. Who said idol is leisured?

Soshi Tailor shop.

- Im Yoona… I'm back.

- Oh my… Is that really you Fany?

- Fany! Long time not seen you…

- Taeyeon unnie, I'm back. I'm so happy to meet you two.

- You're so bad. Why didn't you tell me to pick you up? Am I your best friend or not? - Yoona pretends to be angry.

- Oh come on, I only want to surprise you. - Tiffany caresses her friend.

- Where are you going to stay?

- Uhm… Maybe I will stay at a hotel for several days then find a house to rent.

- No need, you can stay here with us.

- That's right Fany. Let's stay here. There are only two of us and YooJung, now having you too, it will be very interesting.

- Uhm… but I…

- Shh, you don't stay here free, you must help us with our shop.

- Ya ~ so that's your main reason for telling me to stay here?

Just like that, three girls talk to each other happily all night.

SBS Inkigayo stage.

2PM has just finished their hot performance despite having just left the airport for a few hours. Taec is busy texting Eunjung.

- Junggie ah! Oppa's back. What are you doing? I miss you so much.

……….

- Junggie ah, what's wrong? Don't you miss me?

……….

All Taec's messages to Eunjung aren't answered, making him both panicked and worried. Eunjung has never forgotten to answer Taec's message. Meanwhile…

- Minnie ah! Oppa's back. What are you doing? I miss you so much.

- Oppa ah! I miss you too. Where are you, what are you doing?

- We have just finished our performance at Inkigayo. Dad is so cruel.

- Poor my Woonie. Do you want to go to a cafe with me tonight?

- Yes. Yes. Yes. Of course Minnie. Oppa will pick you up at 7.30 pm.

- Ah no need. Today I have business to do so I will go straight there.

- Uhm… Okay. Then Oppa will bring you home.

- See you tonight. Bye oppa.

- Bye my beauty Minnie.

At T-ara's dorm.

- Junggie ah! Sonnie ah! We are home. - Qri comes in with Boram and Jiyeon.

- Why is it so empty? Where did unnies go? - Jiyeon looks at the house.

- That's so strange, the door is unlocked… isn't it… - Boram asks.

- Thief? - All of them speak in unison.

Being panic with Boram's idea, they hurriedly rush to the kitchen to take weapons such as pot, pan, ladle, broom,... anything in their touch. After fully preparing, they check anywhere in their dorm. From the kitchen, living room, WC but there's no image of the thief. After that they move to the bedroom. First is Boram-Luna. Next is Qri-Soyeon but still can't find it. Finally they carefully open the last room, Jung-Ji-Min's room. Qri opens the door and…

- Eunjung!!!

In front of their eyes, it's not any thief but Eunjung, exactly as she is covering tightly in a blanket. Everyone sighs in relief and sits on the floor. Jiyeon goes out to take some water. Boram uses her hand to fan and says.

- Junggie ah! When did you come home? Why do you sleep at this time?

- Wake up, you make us panic so much. But where is Sonnie and Minnie? - Qri also asks but there's not any response from Jung.

- Ya~ Junggie, do you hear me? Wake up, we bought food, let's eat first.

- Unnie look… - Jiyeon brings something black up.

- What's that? Isn't it Eunjung's phone?

- I found it in the water jar. It's all wet.

- Haizz… What's wrong with her?

- Unnie ah! Unnie… Unnie… - Jiyeon comes near Eunjung and shakes her. Since they went into this room, she has felt something unnormal. Although Eunjung is fond of sleeping but go to bed at 8pm? And the way Eunjung lieing today is also unnormal. When she sleeps, she always covers a little, not so tight like that. Unless…

- Omma, aunt Taeyeon. YooJung is home.

- Taking her with you must be very tiring, isn't it? Thank you, Fany. Without you, we can't deliver clothes on time.

- Why do you say that? I'm not a stranger. Ah, I bring some design books, let's check if you can take any design.

- That's great Fany. I must go to the accessories store now. Taeyeon unnie, pls help me change clothes for YooJung.

- Ok, you go. I will take care of her.

- Do you need me to go with you?

- No, it's ok. Pls help me to check orders.

- Ok. Go carefully.

- YooJung ah, let's change clothes then go to the market to buy food.

- Neh.

2PM's dorm.

Junho, Taecyeon, Nichkhun and Chansung are sitting in the living room. Junho and Chansung are surfing the web, Nichkhun is reading books and Taecyeon is watching TV. Talking about watching TV but the thing Taecyeon does now is keep looking at the phone on the table and to change the channel each 2sec. He does that too many times so that others stop their actions and look at Taec. Finally, Chansung loses his patient and comes near Taec.

- Hyung, what's wrong? Today you look strange.

- Hyung, have you lost money?

- Nothing. Don't care about me, just do your work. - Taec answers while he's still cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter