Chapter 1

The Child Coming From Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rajamangala National Stadium - Bangkok, Thailand.

2PM's rest room.

- Can't believe that I still get gift from ajuma fan here. Hahaha. - Jun.K excitedly holds his new gift into the room.

- Glad to you! That means there are only ajumas attracting to you, hahaha. - Taec teases him and all of them laugh.

- Hyung, it is not underwear again, is it? - Wooyoung throws the game machine to a side and joins with Taec to tease Jun.K.

- Ya! Jang Wooyoung, why do you keep talking about that old thing? - Jun.K angrly says.

- But Wooyoung huyng is talking the truth. You get that kind of gift from your ajuma fan every month, don't you? - Chansung says while biting an apple, makes Jun.K mad.

- Hey you little kids, I must give you two a lesson today. Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung, you two stop there. - Jun.K runs after Woo and Chansung outside.

In the mean time, Nichkhun comes in, don't understand what happens. He ask Taec: - Where are they going?

- Jun.K is giving those two a lesson. - Taec answers without looking at Khun. His eyes are glueing at the TV living their stage.

- Where did you go? We didn't see you since we got out of the car. Manager huyng is mad. You should be careful. - Junho goes out of WC and sit next to Khun.

- Ah, I went to meet my Thailand friends. Ah Taec, are you and Eunjung seeing each other? - Khun suddenly looks at Taec and ask.

- Huh? Where did you hear it... - Taec startles.

- Hyung, are you really dating T-ara's leader? That's cool. - Junho looks at Taec admirely.

3 other members also come back and hear everything, Woo rushes in and hug Taec. - Oh my! How can you leave me to date her? I don't want.

- Ya, stop it. You make us feel goosy. Are you really dating Eunjung? - Jun.K pushes Woo down and sit next to Taec.

- Khun hyung, who did you hear it from? - Chansung also sit next to Khun.

- You can't reject, Taec. Jiyeon told me that Eunjung had admitted about you two to them. - Khun smiles.

- Ya, don't you trust us? - Jun.K pat Taec's shoulder.

- Huyng, noona admitted, why do you keep hiding? Woo hyung will congrat you two, right? - Junho look at Woo, waiting.

- Eunjung noona, I hate you but I will sincerely congrat you two. - Woo is making a sad face.

- Aishhhhh... You guy so, that's true. I and Eunjung are seeing each other. Is it ok? - Taec can't bear any more so that he has to admit it.

- Hahaha, I guess that... - Khun looks at Taec and keep laughing, make everyone wonder.

- Ya, Nichkhun, do I have girlfriend before you make you crazy like that. - Taec scream.

- Hyung, you still have me. Taec hyung doesn't need me any more, then I volunteer... - Woo hasn't finish his sentence but Junsu has already hit him by a pillow.

- Actually Jiyeon didn't say anything, congratulation Taec, you were tricked. Happy April Fool. Hahaha. - Khun said and laugh crazily and everyone follow him laughing.

Taec rushes to Khun. That's a very messy scene before 2PM's stage.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And next to this, another talking is happening, but the victim is not Eunjung, it is...

T-ara's rest room.

All the girls are surround Hyomin.

- Minnie, quickly tell unnie and everyone. What is the relationship between you and Wooyoung 2PM? - Boram stand in front of Hyomin and ask.

- I heard that you two went shopping and had dinner together, didn't you? - Soyeon makes a hard face.

- Moreover, you two message for each other all night. - Qri raise her voice asking.

- What is that? Why are you suddenly... - Hyomin resist weakly.

- You think you can hide from your unnies? Quickly tell the truth. - Eunjung smile.

- Tell what? It's nothing... really nothing... - Min said innocent.

- Are you two dating? - Jiyeon ask.

- Who... who do you say? - Min startle.

- Min unnie and Wooyoung oppa. - Luna joins with other unnie.

- Why are you like that... The one should be asked is not me but... - Min tries to lead everyone to another topic but Boram has already known it. - You mean Eunjung? You don't need to care about that. We finish with it.

- What do you mean? - Min doesn't understand.

- It's just last week, when someone-who-you-know-who went out with someone, we have made an interrogation and got a very perfect result. - Qri said.

- Eunjung have admitted that she were dating with Taec 2PM. - Soyeon hold Eunjung's arm and smile.

- Unnie... Let's concentrate to the main topic. - Eunjung's redden.

- So what? Minnie... do you believe us? - Boram makes a puppy face and Min finally has to admit that she and Wooyoung are dating. The girls are very excited. Right that time, the door opens and the manager get in to tell that it's their turn to go on stage.

Cultural Korea-Thailand Show arranged at Thailand National Stadium has showed a lot of exciting performance from Korea and Thailand. End of the show, Kor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter