Author’s Message

Forever

To ReVeluvs who read my story, 

If you reached this part, I would like to say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

This is my first time doing this and It's kind of special for me for personal reasons. I started this a four months ago and finally today, I get to complete it and publish it. It took me a lot of time and effort in creating this, that's why I'm really really really thankful for everyone who gave this a chance. As I said in the foreword, the main purpose why I decided to do this is because of wanting to share to other people the things that I got from Red Velvet. I may not know them personally, but they have always shown  amazing personalities, kindness, and given inspiration to luvies. New generations of kpop groups may come, but the happiness and all the memories we have with Red Velvet will always be with us.

No matter what the future holds, I hope we'll always remember, 

To be eager to learn new things, to grow, to be friendly & smile brightly at the world, like Kim Yerim,

  To be honest, true to ourselves, and not afraid to express what we really feel, like Park Sooyoung

 To be kindhearted, thoughtful for others, and try to see the world on a hopeful perspective no matter what life may give, like Son Seungwan

 To be good-hearted, to give our best in everything that we do, and to support & be there for other people, like Kang Seulgi

To listen attentively, to take care of others genuinely, and to be strong but still a warmhearted person, like Bae Joohyun.

and lastly,

May everyone have genuine happiness in their lives.  

 

To Red Velvet,

There's no way you will ever get to read this but I would like to say that I am very happy to have found the five of you and listen to your music in this lifetime. We all have difference in beliefs, but I really believe that God let me found and sent Red Velvet when I needed it the most. Red Velvet helped me and I'm really grateful.

The future is uncertain, time passes by and generation of artists come & goes, but the happiness the five of you have brought in my life and other reveluvs' lives will stay with us,

foReVer. 

 

-RVDa1sy (Prv 3:5-6)