Goodbye Taecyeon

The Heart's Reason

“You’re really going?” I pouted. I didn’t want to look into his eyes because if I did, I knew how I would react. I didn’t want to be separated from him for even one second. We were in our honeymoon phase, although we weren’t married. I could feel Taecyeon smiling down at me.

“Hey.” His whisper sounded so sweet in my ears. His hands held both sides of my face, making me look up at him. I was on the verge of breaking out in tears. I was always a tender person, being able to cry in a matter of seconds. He smiled brightly like he usually did. That smile always made me feel so much better as if the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. “It’s not going to be long, I promise. I’m going to come right back after saying hi to my parents.”

“I know but why can’t you take me with you?”

“I’ll bring you when you become my fiancé.”

“Is this a proposal?”

“Not officially but it is.”

“Well, it …”

“Does it?”

“No…” I immediately took back what I said. “I feel much better.”

“Good because if you don’t become my wife then I’ll have to turn gay.”

“What?” I blurted out, not able to comprehend what he had just told me from getting surprised.

“You heard me. You’re the only girl for me. No one else can compare to you.”

I laughed. “You were always good with words.”

“Yeah, my mouth isn’t only good at that though.”

I felt my eyebrow go up with mischief. “Oh yeah? What else can they be used for?”

He smiled like a ert. “For this,” he leaned into me, closing his eyes. After I did the same with mine, I felt them. Oh, how much I was going to miss him. They fitted perfectly against my lips. It was passionate. His arms wrapped around my waist naturally and I rested my hands on his tight chest. When I pulled away, his head jolted forward. I laughed, finding him incredibly cute. He looked at me with so much love I could’ve melted on the spot. “I feel so right now.”

I gaped at him with disbelief. “I can’t believe you just said that and in public.”

“I can’t help it. Why do your lips have to be so y?”

Like always, whatever he told me was always flattering, “Probably because they’re only for you.”

“Great answer.”

“I know. I learned from the best.” We both smiled cheekily at each other.

“I’m going to think of you every single day.”

“You better.” I warned childishly.

“I’m bringing my webcam too.” He did the shoulder shimmy, making me giggle.

“Calm down, big boy. You’re going to be at your parents’ house.”

“So? What does that change?”

“GROSS!”

“I’m kidding! I’m kidding!” From the speakers above, Taecyeon’s flight was ready to board passengers.

“I guess you have to go now?”

“Yeah, I’ll miss you Hyunjin.”

“Me too,” I puckered my lips indicating for him to give me a goodbye kiss. He gave me a quick peck.

“You know I love you right?”

“Of course and I love you Taecyeon.”

“I’ll see you in a few weeks, girlie.”

“Aye aye, captain.”

 “Can you call me that in bed when I come back?”

“Most definitely,” I smiled. I know he’s really erted but I love that side about him. He’s so adorable.

He said it was hard for him to walk away from me, so he decided it was smart to walk backwards, dragging his luggage along with him. He bumped into a huge man twice as big as him. I gasped, wanting to know if he was going to be okay. I saw him apologizing to the bodybuilder and as soon as our eyes met again, we laughed. Waving, he finally disappeared from my eyes as the doors closed behind him. His head was peaking till the very end to see me even for a second more. I couldn’t ask for anything else than him as my boyfriend.

That day was really cold. The day Taecyeon left for the States and the day I got a call from the hospital.

HEADS UP ⌡
Hope the first chapter was alright. I already know what I'm going to write for the next one so it shouldn't take long for it to get posted. Has anyone seen the Saebwaki episode with 2PM? I loved the part when Taecyeon was acting out a scene with Shin Young (my favorite entertainer/comedian). He seemed so sweet. I wanted to find a youtube link but couldn't. Instead, I found an episode of Win Win with Taecyeon, Siwon, and Yonghwa. Peace! ;D

signing out,
мιηιввσηg