2016_LOST

Game Of Destiny

CHAPTER 4

2016_LOST

 

Solar’s pov

I am taking shower. And the pain at my tummy doesn’t get better at all. Even it become worse I think. I can’t enjoy the water that touch my skin. Suddenly I felt like my tummy is getting punched, pushed, hit. I don’t know anymore. I can’t describe it. the pain is real. It’s not just regular period pain. It’s killing me. I press my tummy harder and harder with my hand. I touch the wall and then lean back at it. I don’t have strength at all. And then I feel something.

Something liquid flow down from me. Am I peeing?

I look down. No, it’s not water. It is blood. I groan. What has happened to me? I then fall to the floor because of the pain.

 

My heart is beating fast now. I saw her, the love of my life is on the floor now. she was bleeding.

God , what has happened?

Moon byul: “babe.. what happen?” (hugging solar)

Solar: “babe.. it’s hurt. I don’t know” (pressing her tummy)

I hurriedly take her onto my my arm. I lift her. go out from our bathroom and put her on bed. I take my car key , phone, and wallet and open the apartment door. I have to think clearly. We have ever had this. Before we got married I saw her pass out on the ground with stab wound and bleeding. I run to her again and lift her. I run as fast as I can. We take the elevator. People who see us is shock. but they help me.

People : “is she okay?. Let us help you”

The people help moon byul and solar to the basement and get to the car.

Moon byul: “thanks. We will go to the hospital now”

I touch solar’s cheek. Kissing it.

Moon byul: “hold on babe. Please”

She just can groan. I can hear it and it tores my heart. I can see the blood flows from her lower part. I don’t know what is happening. I don’t know how fast I drive. I even don’t know what is brake anymore.

I have arrive at the hospital. I shout there. I call the doctor. Telling them that my wife is in pain and bleeding. They ran to us and take her to emergency room.

I am sitting on the hospital chair now and waiting for her. This situation, I don’t want to feel it anymore. The feeling and fear of losing her.

It has been 10 minutes. The doctor come out.

Doctor:  “ your wife is bleeding because of the baby is barely alife. She and the baby are in danger”

Moon byul : “ba.. ba.. baby??”

Doctor : “yes, your wife is pregnant”

I am in shock. my mouth is wide open. I closed it with my hand.

Doctor : “we will try the best. But, it seems we can’t help the fetus. It’s too young and fragile”

I am crying now

Moon byul: “please help my wife”

The doctor nodded and goes back to the emergency room. What I am thinking now is solar has to be alive. But it is extremely sad, our first baby. We have to lost her/him. I felt guilty inside my chest. I fail. I fail her and our baby. I cried. I am sobbing now. I don’t care how  people see me now.

It has been an hour. I saw they go out from the room. The doctor come and approach me.

Doctor: “ Deep condolences for your lost. We can’t safe the baby. the pregnancy is about 3 weeks. It’s very fragile. Your wife is exhausted, tired, and malnutrition for a woman who is pregnant. We also assume she has done a lot of physical job that make her tired physically. And stress has risen her cortisol and prostaglandin. And it made uterus contraction.  Your wife is okay now. but she need bed rest for at least a week for her recovery”

Moon byul: “thank you doctor”

I have been in the private room now. she is laying there. She is so pale. What should I say to her? about what has happened. How can I say that we have lost our first baby. She will blame herself. I have called my parents and hers.

They have come. Her mother is crying now.

My mom encouraging me and said it is okay. We can try again. But my mom have concern for solar. She is afraid that it will shock her. I can see my dad’s hand on my shoulder.

She has awake now. I walk to her. My legs feel stiff. I can’t move it properly. My heart is running inside. My eyes now like making a pool. I stand beside her. I hold her face and then kiss her forehead. I don’t know how to tell her this. I can’t see her heartbroken.

I open my mouth and say “I love you. I love you”

Wow.. Isn’t that too cruel?

No, I just do the same with what they did. It’s even too fast. They should feel more

You have seen her bleeding twice

I have seen blood every day in my dream. and that because of them

Do you love her that much?

Yes, I do