2016

Game Of Destiny

Chapter 2

2016

2016

We have been a husband and wife for a year now. and I have to admit that we are loving each other more than before. Not like people always say that your love will reduce as time goes by. And of course we have to make it. I and byul have to make it.

Today is our anniversary. I’m so happy.  I repeat the best moment in my life. When she was entering with her bridal gown. She was so bright. My sun. She was so beautiful and gorgeous. I can’t even flinch. I want to stare at her forever.

I make a reservation in a restaurant. Our favorite restaurant. I have bought a bouquet of flower for her. I have struggled to decide what the best gift for her at our wedding anniversary. But I decide to give her a necklace. It is so beautiful and I am sure that it will fit perfectly on her beautiful neck. Actually all of things that she wear I will say it beautiful. Because it is the fact. All of the things about her is wonderful. That is how whipped I am.

I’m entering the restaurant myself. Byul has a meeting today. So we go in separate way. I have spent 2 hours just for decide the best dress I should wear. And there he is. He is sitting on the chair. He is so handsome and charming. I smile to him. He smiles back at me and grins.

He is wearing a blue grey shirt. Is that blue grey? I think it is. I am too nervous to the point I am a little bit colorblind now. It feels like our first dating. With a grey vest and grey formal pant. I can feel my cheek is blushing.

He stands up from his chair and help me to sit. He hand a bouquet of flowers for me. It is so beautiful.

Byul: “you are so beautiful tonight. As always actually. My sun”

He is still romantic like before we got married. He never changed. I am blessed. At first I’m afraid that he would change after we got married. But he is still the same.

We enjoy the music and the food. And then I just realized that the restaurant is too quiet. As long as we are here, I think there is no other customers.

Solar: “why is it so quiet here? There is no other customers”

Byul: “maybe because they know it is our special day so they don’t want to interrupt”

Solar: “hmmm” (while eating)

And then ten minutes later I just realized. He can reserved all this restaurant. He ever done that before at my birthday.

Solar: “byul..”

Byu: “hmm??”

Solar: “do you reserved all the restaurant?. Remember you are bad at lying.”

Byul: “emm. Actually yes. I want this night become special for you. for us. I don’t want to hear other’s conversation, or laughing, or may be child’s crying. Except if it is our child” (he smile and pinch solar’s cheek)

Solar : “what??. Thank you byul. You know I don’t mind if we go to general place. But you have prepared this and I’m so thankful and happy. Thanks honey. “

Byul : “I’m happy if you are happy”

Solar was born in rich family. She is model. But she never hesitates to go or does things that rich person doesn’t do. She is so humble. I found out that she is different from all the girls that I have met before. They interested with me, actually not me, but my money. As a first born in my family and the only son. You can say I’m looked like a lottery.

Byul: “I have a gift for you.”

Solar: “a necklace? Wow. It is so simple but beautiful”

Byul : “yes honey. I hope you like it”

Solar: “of course. Have I ever don’t like your gift? And I know you must have spent a lot of time to choose this”

Byul: “you know me so well” (smiling)

Solar : “that’s why I’m your wife now. I love you. I also have a gift for you. Open it”

Byul : “a ring??. It is a little bit weird to wear a ring a man. Except our wedding ring. But this one looks really nice”

Solar : “of course. I bought it in auction. Remember when I said I will attend an auction of antique. The one that was held by my friend . It is not just ordinary ring. But it was a king’s ring. You can see from the pattern. The king gifted it to his right hand person and it was passed down from generation to generation”

Byul: “what??? It must be so pricey” (a little bit shock)

Solar: “byull.. Don’t act like we don’t have money. You know how rich we are. I want you to have that. Because you are the king of mine”

Byul : “ yes my queen”

And then byul lends her body closer to solar and kiss her lips. He then wear the ring at his finger

Solar : “it fits perfectly on you”

 

“You are playing a game to them huh?”

“ I want it become interesting”

“ You still want to do it?”

“Of course. They have to feel what I have felt”

“ It was a long time”

“For me it was just yesterday. The pain that I feel every day. I feel like want to die”

“You have done it”

“No. it is not enough”

“This is your last chance”

“I know. And I miss her”