2016

Game Of Destiny

Chapter 3

2016

Moonbyul pov

Here I’m, sleep alone on my bed. Solar is so busy lately. I can understand that. Because I also have a tight schedule as same as her. but because these two weeks I have just a little project and I am in home longer than she is. It feels like I miss her badly. So it is what she feels when she has to be at home alone, sleeps alone, eats alone, goes shopping  alone, watches TV alone, and many things that too much for me to say. I start to blame myself. How could I just realize it now. It means that I don’t consider her feeling fully.

“Shame on you moon byul!  What man you are!”

Actually this is what I always had to see when I was a little kid. My father was busy and so did my mother. I know that they work hard for me. But, in my heart, I really missed them. I wanted more time with them. I can’t blame them though. But I can’t resist that willing too. and at that time I think that I don’t want to become like them. I want to give all my time to my family.

But that is just a dream. i have to work of course. I can’t let my company go down. there is a lot of people who depend on it. that is my responsibility. Solar also can understand this fully. That’s how great she is. She never complains. And now my time for understanding her. She is a great and famous model. But after our marriage she tried to just take a few of jobs that ordered for her. she said that she wants to have more time for me. And of course I try to make more time with her.

But two weeks ago she is offered a project that she is dreaming. She was hesitant at first to take it. she said it will take much time. But I pursued her to take it. I said get your dream. and I think that’s a great oppurtinity. If we have had a child that must be hard for her. I don’t say that raise a child just mother’s part. Men and woman have the part in it. But there is the part that I can’t do. So it will be hard for her. I don’t want she abandons her dream just because of me.

 

Staff 1: “okay solar. Great job. You know right tomorrow we also have tight schedule. I think you will get just a less amount of sleep. Can you? I’m sorry. But as I said to you before, this project is really big but also really tiring”

Solar : “of course I can. Don’t worry sir. You know who I am. I have done this many times before. I have to admit that this one is the most hectic. But it will be worth it”

Staff 2 : “you are right solar. This is also the most tiring as long as my carrier. But it because that big this project  is. I think after this you will become more famous than before. A lot of models want this project.  But our boss wanted you to take this. You are the special one”

Solar : “thank you sir”

Staff 1: “okay all. You can go home. We will continue it tomorrow”

Solar : “wawww. This is so tiring. I have never this tiring in my carrier”

Moon byul : “are you okay?”

Solar : “don’t be worry my star. I just need rest. May be it because I get older (laugh). Now it is so easy to get tired lately. And my appetite like doesn’t as good as usual. But that’s good actually. Because I have to do diet.”

 

Moon byul : “are you sure? It means that you have to take supplement. I will buy it for you. you wait here. I will go to pharmacy”

Solar : “ let me go with you”

Moon byul : “no. just take a rest okay” (kiss solar’s forehead)

 

It has been morning. I wake up with a paper bag full with supplement and a breakfast at the kitchen

Solar : “my sweet star”

I have gotten sleep when he came back from the pharmacy. My eyes can’t open at all. I want to see his face longer, to cuddling with him, but my body couldn’t resist the gravity of the bed.

This night I have a dream. I dreamt someone was crying. She was holding her tummy. And I saw a man with her sword.

I just can remember that.

 I am in a hurry to go to the venue. I am almost late. And the elevator is full. How great. I have to take the stairs. I feel like I want to die. Thanks it is just 6th floor.  The entire day is really tiring. But I’m really excited with this. This will be big and great. I realize that today is more tiring than before. And I can say that I get stress a lot. My hormone isn’t stabile. I don’t get my period yet. I have had this before.  If I get stressed and tired I will get it late.

Monn byul’s pov

I start to worrying her. tomorrow will be her last schedule. But I think she is not as bright as she used to. I can understand may be because how tiring this project and the diet she did. But I am worried with her health. She looks a little bit pale today.

Moon byul : “are you okay?. You look pale”

Solar: “I’m okay byul. may be because I will get my period. My tummy is a little bit aching now”

Moon byul: “let me get the hot packed for you”

Solar: “it’s okay byul. I have asked my manager. I have to go now baby”

Moon byul: “okay. Take care. Don’t push yourself sun”

Solar : “I will. Tomorrow, I want to have all day with you. cuddling time please. Because I have missed you so much”

Director: “great!!! Good job all! Especially you Solar. Thank you for your hard working. It will be a hit”

Soalr: “aigoo. Thank you director”

Manajer : “are you okay? You look so pale”

Solar: “I’m okay. This period thing make me feel tired and It feels ache” (pressing her tummy)

Manajer : “here it is. Put it at our tummy. Just go to the car and get rest. I will finished a few of thing and we will come back to home”

Solar’s pov

I have slept may be 15 minutes in car. But I feel pain at my abdomen so I go to the toilet. I can say how bad my period this time. I have had just blood spot a few times. Not like usual period that I usually have. It is actually scaring .

Do I need to go to the doctor?

Now the pain has increased. I have felt it each time I got blood stained on my . It’s not weird for woman to have blood stained at her though. But yeah, the intensity and how much the blood is just unhealthy as it should I think.

I come back to the car after using my tampon. I tried to close my eyes while pressing my tummy.

Solar’s pov

I have arrived at home. Byul yi hasn’t been at home yet. So I go to the bath room and wash myself. I lay my body on the bed. feeling how great and soft the bed is. I feel so sleepy.

And suddenly there it go again. The pain. This time is the worst. I have never felt the period like this. Yes, I am the lucky one. No horrible pain with my period. I press my tummy harder.

I go down from my bed and go in the bathroom.

Moon byul’s pov

Finally, her project has done. We will have cuddling time with the great quality. I smile with my curvy lips. I make my pace faster. I am in hurry to meet her. I open my bedroom door. It was empty. I thought she is at home. And then I heard a sound. Like something falling hitting the floor. What is it?

A bottle of shampoo?

My clumsy sun.

She must be taking a shower now and accidentally slip the bottle which in her hand.

And then I heard a groaning sound from the bathroom. I can describe it like someone who is in pain. I rush myself to the door and knock it. My heart starts beating fast.

Moon byul : “honey? Are you there? Are you okay?”

Solar : “bab.. please.. help”

My eyes widened form what I heard. I slide the door abruptly and found her sitting like lifeless on the floor.

“You are surely planning at this”

“Yeahh. That is the plan”

“Doesn’t it too cruel? She will lost her mind may be after this. Losing the precious thing like that”

“how did I at that time?. I have lost my mind. Losing my precious one. I still remember how the wind has disappeared”

“I know you are the good one. Forgive them”

“I want. But I can’t”

 

 

author's note:

hii everybody  i am trying to upload each chapter regullary.

i know this one is still not good enough. but i hope you enjoyed it.

any comments will bloom my heart.

pardon me also for grammatical wrong or typos

what do you think about this chapter? (suggestions is also great. i will appreciate it)

have a nice day :)