The cold girl

Tell me im in your heart

jinwoon=JW

jiyeon=JY

...........................................

Its a dream concert, where, MBLAQ, SNSD, 4Minute, 2AM, Miss A, F(x), 2PM, Beast, KARA, and T-ara will attend. 

2AM room:

JW: Why she look so sad today? haish.. she dont even see me when she passing by just now. ~Apparently jiyeon and jinwoon become good friend after the incident in Jinan and because they always spend their time in dream high 2 site.~ "I really miss her cute action, since we not meet each other after the filming, i think i should see her now. But i need a reason..... herm.. ah yeh.. i just tell her for congratulation. ok2

Changmin: Yah.jinwon what are you thinking now? so serious.. after Beast and f(x) it ours stage, dont tell me you nervous right now..haha..

JW:aniya..there something i want to do. Hyung, do you think i can go somewhere now?  i want to take a walk for a while.

Changmin: Arasso. you can go, but make sure you come 5 minute before our stage.. 

JW:Arasso hyung!! Gotta go...~jinwoon running and in instant he is dissappear.

Changmin: where is he going? Running like its something important. 

Seulong:I guess he need to o to bathroom! hahaha.....

............................................................................................................

Jinwoon POV

jinwoon search for T-ara room, then he found T-ara.At first he hesitate to knock T-ara room, he just afraid that jiyeon might not in good mood and she will ignore him. He still remember at the Dream High 2 filming, jiyeon is in bad mood at that time, she just sit there and ignoring other people with her scary eyes. "She is really a scary girl if she in bad mood..".muttered jinwoon. But he the one that always approach jiyeon first when other people dont want. He also gave jiyeon advice hide her feeling, because he know reporter always use this to condemn her. But, now jinwoon feel insecure... maybe because its been a long time after the filming. 

What are you doing here?

Jinwoon shocked when someone ask him."ah, eunjung unnie. aniya..its just im standing here to find toilet actually"

EG:what? toilet?haha..are you joking?  toilet is at the back, you turn back this hall and turn left, then you will find it. 

JW:Ah... gomawo unnie..~Jinwoon face is red, because he know his excuse is kinda stupid..~

EG:Arasso...welcome.. and be careful, dont lost again..keke..~eunjung .

jinwoon just smile, and start to make a move to go to toilet, suddenly the door open.

JY:Ah..unnie, what are you doing here?~suprise because eunjung is standing in front of their door.~

Jinwoon is suprise and he start to go away before eunjung tell jiyeon his excuse, but he did not have time as eunjung pointed finger at him while saying,"its because of him"..laughing.

JY:ah..jinwoon oppa... long time no see.. wae unnie? why its because of him?~jiyeon still blur~

EG: Its because he standing in front our door , and he tell me he lost his way to toilet. haha..

JY:~laughing so hard~hahahahhahahahha................... jinwoon oppa, your manager didnt tell you where the toilet is? and how you ended up here?

JW:~jinwoon can feel his face is red because of embarssment. ~ Oh hi jiyeon! Its been a long time.. err... how are you? i think its my show after this, we chat later k. bye2...

jinwoon in a flash escape from jiyeon because he feel so embarass. He wish he have a time to explain, but with his situation and time constraint, he have to go. 

EG:He is really a funny jiyeon-ah. haha

JY:Neh..he is. He is so good to me. he always take care of me during the filming.~Jiyeon smiling when she remember jinwoon action to make her happy when she sad during the filming~

EG:Jiyeon-ah...why you smiling like that....? it cant be? you like him?

JY:what?! ~half shocked~ Aniya..its just he so kind to me, i think my heart will never fall in love again in the near future. Im just 20 unnie, definitely there will be a time for me later..hehe.. Kaja unnie,let prepare for the show!

EG:Aigooo!!uri jiyeon is already grown up lady. kaja.

Meanwhile................

what happen to her? did she have namja-shin before this??

???