My broken heart

Tell me im in your heart

 

1 new message

Oppa let go out, today I have free time 2 hours. I want to meet you oppa, there something I want to say to you. Meet me at the usual place.

From Jiyeon

Joon POV

Why she want to meet me suddenly? Luckily im not so busy today..

Joon pov end

Jiyeon Flashback

JY:Unnie, do you think he likes me? I know that im so pathetic right now, but ottokhae? He treats me his girlfriend not as a chingu, my heart really in chaos right now.

Eunjung: Jiyeon-ah, if you really want to know, and then just ask him directly. I think it’s not a problem for you to ask that right?

JY: Unnie its not as simple as that. I am comfortable with him, but when it comes to the heart matter I will tremble in front of him. Where i can gain the strength unnie?

Eunjung: why do you like him in the first place? There many others namja(man) that want to make you their girlfriend.

JY:Aniya unnie..he different from the other namja. Its just I don’t have time to know them, but for joon oppa he the only one I close with. I mean he always know what I like and not, and he always have time to message me, even when we are so busy he always told me to take care of my body. How come I can’t fall with his charm?

Eunjung: Aigoo…poor uri jiyeon, *as she hug jiyeon* you already in your age to be in relationship but because of busy schedule you cant make it. Don’t worry jiyeon ah, I will help you k. Tomorrow we have our own time for 2 hours, you can go meet him and confess to him, I wil help you.

JY: Ottokhae unnie? What I should say? What if he rejects me?

Eunjung: why you worry so much? You don’t have any regret if he rejects you. Arasso… *eunjung smile to jiyeon and pinch her cheek*

JY:neh…*she smile too,but inside her heart she afraid that she will loose joon oppa*

End of jiyeon flashback

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jiyeon POV

Where is eunjung unnie, she told me that she will help me today but where is she now…aigoo..im dead, I don’t know what to do. I will contact her after this, I go to meet joon oppa first, and he must wait me there. I told him to meet at the usual place where we always hang out together, not only 2 of us, but our group. Because soyeon unnie is close with seungho oppa so we always hang out together and this make me and joon oppa more close even after the filming of jungle fish 2.

*Jiyeon ask her manager to send her to Jinan, since its their own free time the manager just send her there*

It’s the place they always went if they have free time, its only took 1 hour to this place from Busan, but we love to go here when we have free time because the place is quiet and not so many people will came here. It’s a small town with mountains view and we will have our privacy here.

 

It’s the place where they always spend their time and to release their stress.

Aaahhh…finally I arrive here… the air is so fresh, and its so calm.. I really miss to go here.But, where is oppa? He said to meet me at the front gate, let me call him.

Dialing joon oppa…

Trut…trut..trut… Neh jiyeon-ah.. Im inside the temple, wait me outside k.

Arasso oppa..

Call ended.

.........................................................................................................................

Ah..its so cold… where is he so late… Let me take a look around. Eh, the butterfly is so rare? Wow…haha…the butterfly is playing with me. Jiyeon following the butterfly and without her knowing she follow the butterfly until the deep jungle. …………..

20 minutes later…

Omo…where I am?? Ottokhae? ~jiyeon started to realize that she lost in the jungle,and she started want to cry~ Tsk..Tsk..Tsk…. Dowajwo(help me) jiyeon shouted while crying..

Joon POV

Where is she? Shy she so stubborn, I said to wait me outside here yet she go to take a walk. And now its already 30 minutes pass she still not coming back. What I should do? I need to call other T-Ara member.

~Joon is worrying about jiyeon~

Joon POV end

Eunjung POV

What!!!?? Jiyeon is missing? Are you sure?? Did you check it already!? Omo our CEO will mad if he hear about this news.. I thought you will took a good care for her. Never mind we will go there to find jiyeon.

Guys, jiyeon is missing. Who want to follow me to Jinan to find her?  Anything I will explain the situation in the car. Boram, Hywayoung ,Qri and soyeon follow eunjung, but hyomin cant follow because she busy with her own schedule.

Meanwhile jiyeon in the jungle………..

Oppa…..help me..Help me.. im so scared. The sky is getting dark and I still cant find my way back.

Author POV

~Joon is searching for jiyeon too in the jungle, he bring a few of his friends to help him. He need to find her fast before the sky is getting so dark.  They split to find her~

End of aouthor pov

 

Jiyeon POV

Aish…I feel so weak. *kruk-kruk, jiyeon stomach make sound* omo.im so hungry, no wonder why its because im not eat since breakfast..aigoo.. When jiyeon walk, she feel dizzy and cant balance herself and she fell to the mud, luckily its not so high so that the injury not so severe. Its just her leg slightly torn because of the torn roots.

~Jiyeon don’t have strength to walk anymore, she just rest under the trees.~

Suddenly someone waking jiyeon up, “jiyeon-shi.. jiyeon-shi.. are u okay?” when jiyeon open her eyes she see jinwoon. She want to ask why he here, but she so weak that se can’t talk nor walk properly. “Jiyeon-shi can you walk?” jinwoon ask, then jinwoon see jiyeon leg is injured. Jiyeon-ah, hold a moment I will carry you. *Jinwoon piggy back jiyeon because jiyeon cant walk.

Jinwoon release the fire shooter to tell the other people that look for jiyeon that he already found her. So that they won’t search her anymore and he call them to help them. Jiyeon feel so warm and protected when jinwoon piggyback her. But she knows it must because jinwoon save her, and she didn’t think any of other feeling.

As they walk, jiyeon said to jinwoon..’gomawo oppa…for saving me’…. Jiyeon saying it with half crying, jinwoon only smile when jiyeon thanking him.

JW: jiyeon-shi, don’t you afraid that I see you in this condition, with a messy hair, with a mud all over your body and you look like a beggar right now.

JY:erm..its ok oppa*she cant talk so much, because she feel tired, but she think as long its not joon oppa that see her like this its okay for her. *

JW: What if I took your picture and upload it in twitter? Hehe..

JY:yah oppa..dont do that..*she pinch jinwoon shoulder*

JW:aah apa(hurt)…you look like you so weak, how come you still have the strength to pinch me..aigoo this kid!

JY:neh..*jiyeon half asleep because tired and she feel comfortable at the back of jinwoon*

JW:yah..yah..dont fall asleep jiyeon-shi.. Don’t let me alone, talk to me.. *jinwoon don’t want jiyeon fall asleep as he afraid that jiyeon will not wake up anymore…*

JY:Haha.. oppa, why you back so comfortable? Its make me want to sleep here..hehe..

JW: You know what? You so heavy.. Please don’t move so much..

JY:neh..arasso2..Oppa, do u ever liking someone?

JW: *feel embarrassed because jiyeon asking this kind of question* wae?

JY:aniya..its just your words from the other day make me thinking…

JW:*silent*…………

JY:Oppa..

JW:you said u want to sleep, just sleep, you said that my back is comfortable right.

JY:aigoo… arasso2..

Jinwoon walk silently while piggyback jiyeon, he smile as he heard jiyeon breath.

(Playing falling you by T-ara as the background music)

When they arrive at the temple, eunjung and the others T-ara member go to jiyeon and hug her, they feel relieve as jiyeon is safe now. Eunjung look so worried when she see jiyeon condition, her full body is covered by mud and the leg is injured. “jiyeon-ah, please wake up..” eunjung said half crying, .. jiyeon open her eyes and smile, “its ok unnie.. im safe now..” then she see joon and she feel sorry for all of them because make trouble for them, she also see jinwoon and wonder what he doing here. But, she feel so weak and cant think at that time.

Ambulance arrives as they arrive at the temple too. When she put into the ambulance she saw someone hug joon, and its definitely a GIRL! She don’t know whether if she saw it right or not, because its just a glimpse of them, but jiyeon sure it’s a girl. Who is she? Why she hug oppa? Jiyeon can feel the jealousy aura inside her heart. Jiyeon crying in her heart, she wants to get out of the ambulance and ask who that girl, but she can’t. Luckily she have her unnies right now, and she feel grateful for it . As the ambulance siren sound, it’s the same as her heart sound right now.. So loud and fast, but the different is the ambulance siren can be heard, but hers can’t. All she can do know just close her eyes so that her unnies can’t see she crying right now.

(background music*I wonder if you hurt like me 2am)

To be continue~