after the show

Sweets to the Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

byulyi feels like fainting, overdriven by the heat of the show, and the pain of her own. okay, maybe it's a bit dramatic, but her vision is still blasted with colorful kaleidoscope spots and a headache is inevitable at this point. 

not a good mix, she reminds herself, painkillers and spotlights.

tipping her head back on the cushion, legs laying across the car seat, byulyi sits sideway and tries finding what's left of her sense. 

they had a good time, a really good time, it's been forever since byulyi lasted feel like this. like she's thriving.

even if the radio show keeps going quite frequently, they had plenty fansigns already and she slips into the fancafe a lot to read letters from their fans, heart fluttering by kind words, it isn't enough, one way or another. the cheer, the scream, the way moomoo's expression lights up at the sight of them, are what makes byulyi's life worth living. the rapper misses all of that. all of them. 

byulyi hopes moomoo knows it all, by the dialogue she was so shy to say out loud in the opening vcr. 

and, of course, she misses mamamoo. yes, the mamamoo consisting of an unnie she meets almost everyday, a kid that sends meme to her daily, and a lover she secures in her embrace five nights a week. 

in the corner of her eyes, byulyi watches yongsun talking on the phone with their make-up artist, their manager adds details of her future schedule for her when she forgets something important. the leader keeps eyeing her member through the rear-view mirror, though, even with tons of work going on. 

not knowing how to sooth yongsun's worry, the rapper flashes a gentle smile toward the frowning reflection. the older woman raises an eyebrow. still able to teasing means her pain isn't so torturing, byul can read yongsun like an open book. 

nevertheless, byulyi doesn't realize how comforting yongsun's chatter is, and the painkiller was probably stronger than her usual take. she dozes off before she knows it. 

when she's startled awake at the honking of another car, they're already on the road. the manger is driving and yongsun is leaning onto the window napping, and, a silhouette unmistakable even in the dark is putting a hand on byul's leg, massaging, other hand typing on the phone. 

hyejin. 

the one and only hyejin. 

even with bareface and hair loosely tied, her maknae is still beautiful. breathtaking. or she's just biased.

hyejin must've lifted byul's wounded legs on her lap when she gets on the ride. byulyi is actually a bit guilty for putting her weight on her girlfriend, who is no less tired than she is. 

but the hands. the same pair of hands that got her gasping, crying and exploding. slim hands visible to the blue of her veins. now it is moving, rubbing where byulyi bruised herself earlier. heat radiates on her skin, and byul feels her lover so clearly, so closely, feel the softness of her grip, the attention to not hurt her unintentionally. 

she feels like a ert, staring at hyejin in the dark without her knowing. or a who is ridiculously, unimaginably in love with her 4-year-long girlfriend. yes, that's something. 

slowly, byulyi reaches out for hyejin's hand on her knee. the younger looks up from her phone. smile appears as soon as their eyes lock, fingers intertwine. 

byul wants to put her legs down, to get in a more com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter