moon, moon, what kind of moon?

Sweets to the Sweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's fairly late, 3am to be exact, when byulyi reaches home. 

home, as in a place where the floor is scattered with plastic cups, decorating balloons is still haven't been taken down, haft-full bottles of booze takes their place on the big table, where they usually have weekend tea time and late night movie runs. byulyi mindlessly thinks about giving a temporary ban for whoever brought that much alcohol as a birthday present for hyejin when she tiptoes across the minefield of trash that she's gonna clean when the sun is up. probably someone among dabin-ssi, or woogie oppa or soojung unnie.

but it doesn't matter, for now. the booze, the party, the mess is the last thing comes to the rapper's mind at the moment. she's missed the vlive due to the pair of airpods that decide to quit their job right on her girlfriend's birthday, therefore, byulyi is even more eager to come back to the familiar warmth, to make up for her absence on the day. 

flings the sport bag into the darkness and carelessly throws the bouquet of tulips on a chair laying in their bedroom, the older woman ducks under the cover, scoops hyejin right in her arms. 

finally. 

oh, sweet, sweet birthday girl, sleeping soundly, to her surprise. geography artbook lays on top of the stack besides bed however, implies another sleepless phase before she's home. 

byul watches hyejin in silence, with no intention to wake her up. god knows hyejin is gonna kick her if she does so. after awhile, byulyi is almost lured into the dreamland also, until a soft whisper that she rather feel than hear. 

"well...", hyejin mutters, stirring until she faces the older, eyes still close. "we really should stop seeing each other at this wee hour, unnie..."

which is the hour byulyi left for work this morning, in hurry, just got time for a kiss and a quick "happy birthday". they rarely are together on birthdays, because of the schedule, and because the relationship is still hidden from most of their friends. it isn't worth it, risk getting themselves in a scandal. twenty four hours later, here byul is, when the day of her flower is over, leaving a tipsy, pouty hyejin in her arms. 

the rapper is not complaining. hyejjn is lovely, it's always delightful to see her in any expression. 

"how... may i make up to you, your highness?", byulyi says nonetheles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter