Chapter 7

Our love was made in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Breaking news Actress Bae Suzy and Actor Lee Minho 

Are getting married this April  click here to learn more about

The Nations Couple”



 

SUZY’S POV 

 

It’s been 2 months since Paris and I still can’t get over her she occupies my mind and heart. It is true what they say you can be with someone and feel nothing but once the right person comes you can feel thousands of things, and that’s what Rose made me feel. 

 

I felt real love with her for the first time, even tho it was one-sided love I know that I’m going to love her for the rest of my life. 

 

Right now I’m on my way to the doctor’s appointment with my fiance Lee Minho, I am now 2 months into my pregnancy. I decide to accept his marriage but not before telling him the truth. I only told him that after I broke up with him I drank too much and had a one-night stand which lead me to be pregnant, but I didn’t tell him who was the other parent.

 

At first, he was mad which I understood but after some time he told me he was still going to marry me. I didn’t want to marry someone I didn’t love but, he told me the baby needed two parents if not I was going to be judge by our whole country, then he proceeded to tell me he still loves me and he would love this baby as it was his so I accepted his proposal.

 

“Are you fine you look sick?” 

“No, I feel tired and I feel nauseous and my hurts.” 

“Well, we’re on our way to the doctor hang in there.” 

 

When we got there Minho told tell to keep it a secret that we were there since we don’t want anyone knowing I am pregnant. While we were waiting he talks about the wedding. 

 

“We’re getting married on the 25 of April. Since you can’t tell your pregnant just yet.” 

“That’s fine I want to keep it a secret as long as possible. The only people that can know is your family and mine and our management.” 

“Don’t worry everyone knows that it is my child.” 

 

When I heard that I felt more relaxed

 

“The doctor would see you now.” 

“Thank you. Well, be right there.” 

 

I honestly was scared of what the doctor would tell me about my child. I was walking so nervously that Minho saw and grab my hand and told me not to worry. Once we were inside the nurse gave me a robe for me to change and told me to sit. 

 

“Okey Ms.Suzy can you lay here. I’m going to apply this gel to your abdomen it’s going to be a little cold but it’s going to tell us about your baby.” 

 

“As I can tell your 7-8 weeks pregnant. Right now as you can hear the heart has formed, the fingers and toes have formed, the ears, eyes, and mouth are forming. At this stage, you can start talking to the baby. It’s still hard to tell the gender but make an appointment for next month and we will tell you the gender and congratulations.” 

 

He was telling us all of this but all I could hear was the heart of my child and at that moment I cried of happiness and sadness. I was happy that my child was healthy but sad that Rosé wasn’t here with me.

 

“Thank you doctor for everything,” Minho said 


 

“Actress Bae Suzy and Actor Lee Minho tied the knot 

Click here to learn more about”


 

It’s May already and I got married on the 25 of April right now we’re waiting for the doctor to come in our room. I’m on the third month of my pregnancy and my stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter