Familiar Figure

She,Who Made Me

Chaeyoung’s POV

The night was yet dark.I thought maybe the stars were the ones which responsible for the illumination.Even so,it turned out that there’s more to it.The other side of the world,probably another dimension.As I turned my head when my eyes witnessed a prepossessing scene.Was it the small jog being the reason of this heartbeat of mine kept rising?Was it the crave for water that I swallowed a lump in my throat?Was it the lack of aqua that my tongue unconsciously my dry lips?Or was it perhaps the sight that I’m seeing at this right moment?A sight where I was suddenly all alone.A sight where only me and her existed.A sight where she connected me to her magnificient sphere.The way I was in to her heavenly stage where only she owned me and nothing else or something more to describe it.Her jet black hair,almost as silky as silk that she wore down.The tiny beads of sweats that never intend to even ruin her alluring look.The way her glamorous body was getting along with the elegant music,almost as if it swallowed her down to its’ exquisite melody.It was a pleasing for the eyes.Her alluring presence alone was more than enough to fill each empty space in myself although I couldn’t understand a tiny bit of it.It reached me but what is it?I knew this is it but what is this?

End of Chaeyoung’s POV

And suddenly the opposite eyes of the art met Chaeyoung’s whose still possessed by the engaging sight.Maybe it was the after effect of the bewitching eyes that the cub did something she thought needless.Dropping her body to the floor,Chaeyoung crouched herself,shutting her eyes.If there’s any wish that she wanted it to be granted,Chaeyoung hoped that the girl who she literally just watched secretly didn’t find her there eventhough it seemed that it was quite hopeless since the girl had already slowly arranged her steps,heading towards the front door.A second before the feet of the mentioned stepped on the other side,the tiger sprinted like her life depended on it or perhaps it really did.Even Chaeyoung couldn’t swallow in the situation she was going through.The next thing she knew was she was panting,hardly breathing in front of her room.What was that?What just happened?There were too many questions that were being answered but the cub didn’t even know what was what.Unlocking the door,Chaeyoung placed her hand on the doorknob when all the memories from minutes ago rushed through her mind.Starting from the second when her feet stopped on their own to her rising heartbeat that ended with her sprinting to this room.The cub took the time she needed to calm herself down before entering her room with a sight of Tzuyu,reading some books on her bed.Catching the tall girl’s attention,who had her glasses on,Tzuyu shifted her gaze to look at Chaeyoung who’s looking a bit strange in her eyes.

“Are you okay,Chaeyoung-ahh?”

Tzuyu asked with a hint of concern in her voice,not realising that the cub was still in her world,spacing out.

“Chae?Chaeyoung-ahh?”

Tzuyu raised her voice a little,finally popping the bubble Chaeyoung was in.

“Uh uh yes?W-what?”

The cub answered,stuttering with her own words.

“I asked,are you okay?”

“Huh?Y-yeah I’m okay..Why?”

“Nothing…You just seem…A bit strange…But if you resist then,close the door.”

Tzuyu turned her focus back to the book she was reading after reminding Chaeyoung who did as she was told to.Taking a seat on her bed,Chaeyoung was about to lay down when her eyes caught the painted canvas she tried to submit this evening.A light bulb somehow suddenly appeared on her mind with all the things she just went through splashed with her fresh ideas.She grabbed a new canvas before beginning to prepare the stuffs she might needed,meanwhile Tzuyu who saw Chaeyoung going against her usual routine,voiced out her question.

“You aren’t going to sleep?”

“Nope.Don’t mind me.Continue your reading.”

She answered quick,making Tzuyu just shrugged her shoulders and picked up where she left.Before both of them knew,the mysterious night then came to its end when Chaeyoung finally finished her new art.

“I’m finally…Done.”

She eyed the new painting she just created,hoping that this would change everything from the bottom of her heart.

The next week,

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

Mr.Park laughed as he patted Chaeyoung’s back.

“Miss Son…See,I know you can do it,I can safely say that this is better than before.Although you still have long way to go,you’ve improved a little and I’m proud of you.”

The man who’s now in a contrast mood than the last week had a big proud smile on his face.

“Thank you,Mr.Park.I’ll try my best.”

Chaeyoung bowed down.

“Yes yes.Keep it up,okay?See you in the next class.”

Chaeyoung bowed again before going back to her seat to grab her things when déjà vu happened to her.

“So Chaeyoung?How was it?What did he say?Does he like it?Did he praise you?”

A girl with a long wavy black hair and a very fair skin appeared from nowhere,now standing in front of Chaeyoung with her hands on the table and her eyes glinted simultaneously waited patiently for the shorter girl’s answer.The only difference was that the girl was wearing a different outfit and her things were already packed in her bag unlike before.

“Nothing happened and yes he likes it.”

Chaeyoung answered with her usual robot alike voice while packing her bag.

“Eyyyy what did he exactly said?”

The girl nudged the cub with the grin she always had on her face meanwhile the unbothered cub just resumed her task before starting to leave the class.

“I’ll go first,Dahyun-ssi.”

Chaeyoung excused herself,As for Dahyun who just saw that immediately chased after the cub.

“Wait wait wait waitttt~~~”

The tofu somehow managed to walk by Chaeyoung’s side before resuming their previous conversation.

“Where are you going?”

“This is exactly like last week.”

Chaeyoung mumbled to herself,catching Dahyun’s attention.

“Huh what?I can’t hear you?”

“To my room of course…Again..”

“What do you mean again?”

Dahyun tilted her head,smiling as usual despite being confused.

“No nothing.Forget it.Why are you following me?”

“We have art club room meeting today,remember?So,I’m going with you hehe~”

Chaeyoung blinked twice as she heard the news that she almost forgot.Now that she’s involved with the art club,she had to attend every meeting they have for sure.

“Why?Did you forget?”

“No,I’m going to my room first.I’ll go there later.”

“Oh yeah?Can I see your roo-“

“No,you can’t.I need to rest.”

Chaeyoung answered almost too quickly.

“Easy tiger easy lol.Then,see you this evening,Chaeng~”

The tofu bid a goodbye,finally leaving Chaeyoung alone.

5 minutes later…

Arriving at her room,Chaeyoung opened the door casually,not expecting the next thing she’ll see.

“C-Chaeyoungg.”

Chaeyoung looked at her front when she saw Tzuyu who was still wrapped in her towel with her wet hair.The tall girl’s cheeks now are flushed red with the sudden presence in front of her.

“Oh Tzuyu.Sorry,I thought you haven’t come back yet.”

“O-our last class class was cancelled.”

Tzuyu answered with her eyes glued to the floor,too shy to meet the cub’s eyes whose watching her now.The tall girl had an amazing figure,Chaeyoung thought to herself.With such a pretty face and that hourglass figure,it’s no wonder that people almost shot laser from their eyes whenever the cub walked with her.

“I-ll change inside the bathroom.”

Tzuyu changed the subject,immediately rushing to the bathroom.

“Yeah okay..”

Chaeyoung nodded although she always thought it would not even matter if Tzuyu changed in front of her just like how she always did.

Chaeyoung’s POV

With Tzuyu leaving,I took a seat on my bed.It’s been a week but those memories kept repeating inside my mind.It’s just impossible to forget how mesmerizing her delicate moves were.I still remembered the way her soft gaze filled with such feelings that I lack of.The moment when our eyes met when I felt shiver down the spine,blood rushing to my face.I had no idea what happened,who was her yet I felt different.I don’t know where to start.I know this is it but what is this?My head hit the fluffy pillow as I laid down,closing my eyes.Those questions that made me kept wondering,drowning in my thoughts.

“Chaengie Chaengie…Wake up…”

I felt a gentle touch on my cheek.Something was caressing it slowly.It tickled but felt good at the same time.I stretched out my arm as I felt the thing that was my cheek.

“A hand?”

I thought to myself concurrently opening my eyes.It was too bright,too hard for me to see anything clearly.My eyes were hurting.The only thing I managed to see was half of someone’s body in front of me.This figure.I’ve ever seen it somewhere.I tried to look up more.As my eyes were regaining their focus when the blurry picture finally became clear,suddenly a very familiar face appeared out of nowhere.

“EASY TIGER EASY”

End of Chaeyoung’s POV

Up up wake me up~

“Yes..Hello?”

“Chaenggg~~~Where are you?We’re all waiting for you~~”

The familiar voice talked.

“Huh?Who are you?”

Chaeyoung spoke with a bit of husky in her voice due to the quick nap she just had.

“Wow you forgot me already?HAHHAHAHAHAH”

The person on the other line laughed loudly,almost tearing Chaeyoung’s eardrum apart.

“I don’t know.Who are you?Why are you calling?”

It’s a girl but Chaeyoung couldn’t find just who’s other than Tzuyu that knew her phone number.However,with the next sentence,Chaeyoung finally got a hint of that person.

“Easy tiger easy~~”

“D-Dahyun?”

“Yesss~~Finallyyy~~You got me haha~”

Back to her monotone voice,Chaeyoung resumed.

“Yeah so?What do you need me for and how did you get my number?”

“I got your number from the forms you filled for the art club and seemed like you forgot about our meeting.It’s half past the time we’re supposed to meet tho,that’s why I’m calling you.”

Again,finally Chaeyoung regained the memories where she promised that she’ll be at the art club meeting.

“Sunbaenim said it’s okay if you can’t come but we just wanna make sure if you’re alright.So?You’re coming or not?”

“Yeah yeah I’m coming.Just gimme 10 minutes to get ready.”

“Yeah sure~But you know what~~Sunbaenim said today,our vice president and Sana’s friend,Mi-“

Hanging up the phone without letting the other girl to finish off the talking,Chaeyoung got up and started to get ready for the late meeting.It’s her very first time to be late because of something’s not important even.Changing to something new,the cub immediately grabbed her backpack and locked the door before rushing to the promised place.

Chaeyoung’s POV

After 5 minutes of running,I finally reached the art club room.Sliding the door open,I was welcomed by the sight of the girls who were discussing something at the table and at the corner of the room,there were 2 new figures whom I never met before,standing while talking to each other.However,as I took a closer look each steps I made,suddenly the bell rang on my mind.I knew this person.

End of Chaeyoung’s POV

“Sorry for being…late..”

“Oh Chaeyoung~Finally~~Meet our vice president,Jihyo and our new member,Mina.”

- To be continued -

Hellooo~~Hehe Im back with the second chapter~~So how was it?I'm trying my best to meet everyone's expectation and I hope it's not too bad ^^ I hope you guys like it tho~Upvote if you do and comment to tell me what you think bout this chapter~Thanks for reading :)