When I'm Little...

Bloody Love in Nightingale

--In the Daylight Village--

By the way, in Daylight Village, it is always day time. Cool huh? Lolz

~Third Person's Pov~

A mum is reading a fairytale to her daughter. The girl is 5 years old and she is listening delightedly to her mum while her mum is reading the Princess and the Frog. When suddenly they hear a glass smashing sound. Then they hear heavy footsteps making their way to them. The mum was frightened. She knew this sound. She hugged Min-Jung tightly. Min Jung looked at her mum.

"Quick Min-Jung-ah, you must hide!" But even before they even stood up, the door was broken and there stood beasts in disguise. They move in quick motion and in a flash, Min-Jung was no longer in her mum's arms. She was crying in the hands of the beasts. Min-Jung's mum, Mrs. Kim, was angry, she got up and hurled at the beasts shouting, "You have stolen(oh yeah, in the description, it's actually steal, not kidnap ok? ^^)my son! Give her back!!!" The beasts took no notice and threw Mrs. Kim to the wall and then she fainted. Min-Jung cried harder seeing her mum fainting.

Then an angry Mr. Kim came in the door with a fire light. The beasts took off by the window of Min-Jung's room. Several villagers were there, with different weapons. The beasts seem to be confused for a moment but then they took off in lightning speed. The villagers were startled and ran after the beasts. Mr. Kim helped his wife up then he joined the rest of the group. The villagers chasing were mostly men because their wifes and older daughters are looking after their younger kids incase any other creatures stole them.

 

The beasts managed to escape from the yells and shouts of the villagers, especially her parents, and went deep into the Mystical Woods where the girl was crying harder since she found the place creepy. Then right in the middle of the woods, there stood a dome-shaped portal. The portal leads to another world where it is always night, Nightingale. 
 
The hairy, ferocious beasts in disguise had an appetite for little kids. They had caught the Min-Jung for their feast tonight or should we say, later since it is always night time there. That's why it's called Nightingale. Humans who knew about the other world, stated this world as the most dangerous place for the Earth's contains. And the Min-Jung is in great danger. 
 
The beast were getting ready to get in when a shadow loomed over them. The beasts' eyes turned towards the shadow. Yep turned because their eyes are in long antennaes right on top of their head, or if it is a head. The shadow gets larger and the beasts were suddenly terrified. They dropped their victim and jumped through the portal. The gas-look-alike things inside the circular portal changed colours as the beasts pass through them to the other world.
 
The shadow got out from behind the trees and went over to the girl who was curled up in the ground. It turned out that the shadow belonged to a dear looking woman in her mid-thirties. She gave the girl a warm look and that settled Min-Jung. The villagers were frightened to get in Mystical Woods as it is usually filled with creatures from Nightingale.
 
As the villagers got home, they watched Mrs. Kim shooking her hushband and asking where Min-Jung is. When none of them answered, she broke down. She cried harder than she had all her life. The villagers hung their heads and returned to their houses. 
 
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹  
 
The woman, who turned out to be a widow, brought Min-Jung to the safety of her house. Her house is covered with ivy and the is in the base of a verrry large tree. She went behind it and stepped on the right stones. Then a trapdoor suddenly opened beneath them and then they landed on a big soft pillow. 
 
Min-Jung looked down and squeled. "You have a big soft pillow!" The woman smiled and lead her to the dining table. She sat Min-Jung down to some chicken with mash n' gravy. Min-Jung ate them happily. The woman smiled at her. My own children has been stolen by those damn creatures! Maybe I'll take care of this dear girl since I can't possibly give her back to her parents safe and sound. 
 
"Mum, why don't you eat too?" Min-Jung surprised the woman by calling her Mum. She put her hands on Min-Jung's shoulders, "D-did yo-you j-just c-call me M-mum?" Min-Jung nodded cutely and kept on eating. She paused for a while when the womand hugged her. She felt the hug, it felt really warm and lovable. She hugged the woman back. They kept on like that until they hear Min-Jung's stomach rumble. They both laughed and then broke the hug so Min-Jung can continue eating.
 
⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹   
 
End of When I'm Little...! Look out for 

13 Years Later... 

By the way, I got the pic from Ulzzang. If any of you owns this pic and is bothered, just pm me and I'll remove it! [And BTW, to the girl in the pic, you're really cute! <3] ^^ Thank you!

 
Yangyo <3