Meetings With the Hot Vampire

Bloody Love in Nightingale

--Days pass--

~Min-Jung's POV~

Hmmm, where is Leaf? I've searched the whole place! He can't be outside is he? It's nighttime! What if he is outside, and some creatures from Nightingale got hold of him? *scream and panicking*. "Min-Jung! Calm down! He could be somewhere here, maybe he needs sometime alone that's why he is hiding from you." Mum(Min-Jung is living with her foster mum kay? Remember?) said "Yes but what if he's outside? It's dangerous!" I reminded her. Mum smiled gently and hugged me because I am crying right now. "There, there he'll come back don't you worry. He can't be outside because I've blocked all exits." Mum said. I didn't really hear her because I was sobbing.

Mum took me to my room because I was too scared. Shesat beside me on my bed while I nod off to sleep. I think she left me because when I woke up for a bit I noticed the lights on my room are off and no one was about, but I was too sleepy to call Mum so I just slept again.

~Author's POV~

Leaf didn't know where he is. The area surround him is dark and mysterious. Trees loomed above him. He was whining miserably because his hind leg was hurt and he can't walk. He was still whining when he heard a bush rustle behind him. He looked around and the bush was still. But then, there was clawed hands reaching out to him from darkness. It grabbed Leaf harshly and the poor cat howled loudly, because the hand grabbed it's poor hind leg. The clawed hand started dragging Leaf away. Away from the world, away from Min-Jung because it was dragging it to the portal. Then-

"NOOO!!!" Min-Jung woke up in a startle, screaming. She glanced at the clock, 2:34 a.m. She got off her bed and tip toed towards her Mum's bedroom, it was closed and she can't hear any waking sounds so she dart out her house heading for the place where she saw Leaf being dragged in her nightmare. She ignored the creepy sounds following her.

She reached the place but it was empty. No sign of Leaf. She shuddered because the night was cold. She looked around again and sighed. "There really is no Leaf." she muttered. A tear dropped down to the cold ground. She wiped her eyes with her white pale hand and turned around. She was walking back home when she hear footsteps behind her. She ignored it and walked again. The footsteps are still behind her. She stopped. The footsteps seriously annoyed her. Before she turned around, a shadow whizzed past her back and that made Min-Jung turn around.

There was nothing except the trees and bushes so she turned back around and walked. But as she did so, bumped into someone. She screamed and fell backwards to the muddy ground. "Aish." she muttered. The figure tilted his head at Min-Jung, astonished. Min-Jung looked up from her muddy dress and to the figure. "Don't you use your eyes when-" Her sentence was cut off short because the figure was stunning [*heart melting*].

The figure is wearing all black(like in the Shock MV) [Kya-aaa~ I love Yoseob in the Shock MV (。❤‿❤。) ] His skin is pale white with golden eyes. Min-Jung lay there frozen by the figure in front of her. The figure smiled sweetly and maybe shyly? [Kya-aaa~ XD]

 

⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹

 

OMG! I had so many ideas since watching Shock Beast that I'm so excited to get to the 'adventure part'. You won't mind if I skip and right into the exciting parts won't you?

Oh, and a thank you to xChaosx for subscribing!^^ It really affect me! And thank you to all silet readers [if there are any]

And BTW, text between these brackets [] meant that I am talking in the story ok? ^^

YangyoLuv <3