"Y-you're a v-vam-pire..."

Bloody Love in Nightingale

~Min-Jung's POV~

I stared at the figure infront of me. He is really stunning. I don't know why but my eyes can't move away from his, even for a second. He smiled sweetly and a bit shyly and said, "Are you ok?" His voice is really soft, and sweet. I can't believe he's actually staring at me. Squeal! "U-uh. I'm ok." "Need help?" he helod out his really pale white hand.

~Yoseob's POV~

Her voice is really melodic. I can cope by listening to her voice every second of my life! "Need help?" I said, holding out my hand. She hesitated, her hand mid-air. Without me waiting, I grabbed her hand, her skin is so soft, as soft as her cat. When her fingertips touched my skin, she flinched and took her hand again. She shuddered, her beautiful face away from my view. "Y-your ha-hand is c-cold." she stammered. She rubbed her hand to warm it. I stared at my hand, where hers are just a moment ago. The touch of her skin still linger there.

Then she seemed to pause for a while. When she stared back at me, fear lingers in her sparkling eyes. Oh no, could she have...? "Y-you're a v-vam-pire..." she muttered in fear. She backed away rapidly. Her body trembling in fear. As I took a step towards her, she backed away. She stood up trembling. "P-please d-don't hu-hurt m-me. I'll d-do any-thing s-so y-you w-ont hurt m-me." Her voice is unbearable. I tried to convince her that I was not gonna hurt her.

"P-please. I'm not gonna hurt you!" "NO!!! Back away!" She grabbed hold a branch of a tree and waved it at me. I wanted to cry, because now she doesn't seem to trust me. Then suddenly a light flashed into my eyes from behind her. The light flashes to me and I had to cover myself because if it touches my skin, it will burn me. I ran away from the light. I made myself seem to run to the portal but actually I just hide behind a tree nearby.

The one who flashed the light at me is a woman. The girl I met earlier turned around and hugged the woman. She was crying. "Mum... I'm so sorry! I dreamed that Leaf was hurt here and I went to look for him and then I met a v-vam-pire..." she cried to her mum. "Don't worry, Min-Jung. I know how you must feel. I'm like that when my son was missing. I came to look for him here too and that's when I knew that he's been brought to the other world." Wait... Min-Jung's - that must be the girl's name - mum's story is same like mine, and her voice is very familiar.

Then the woman turned around and faced me, that's when I was dumbstruck. That woman is my mum! The woman was crying. She really looked like my mum! And the son she was talking about must be about me! But I don't remember having a little sister... that must be a kid she saved... Mum, I wish you knew that the son you thought is gone is actually here, but not with his human soul. He is now a vampire.