cause

what ??!! you ran away !!??

                                                                    what?! you ran away ??!!

chapter 1 : the cAuSe

somewhere in American airport…..

Tiffany’s pov
sigh… I wish I won’t really regret this !!

please all the passengers put on your seatbelt … and we’re ready to take off..

I leaned on my chair as I think about the reason why I’m doing this ….
I’m going back to korea..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flashback

(phone conversation)
fany’s dad : so it’s final
the other line : well  I think there’s nothing wrong
fany’s dad : of course but what about the kids ? they didn’t even meet each other
the other line : hahaha… don’t worry everything is planned…
fany’s dad : you mean it’s really going to be an arrange marriage ..  but I don’t think the kids like this idea
the other line : uhmm.. what  do you think ??  I mean it’s for their sake
fany’s dad : ahaha of course .. I know … I don’t want my miyoungie to be hurt
the other line : so I think the engagement party will be on the next  2 weeks…
fany’s dad : yeah … so you’re going here !! it means ….we are going to be in law for real
the other line : of course and our companies will merge..
fany’s dad :ahaha dream come true…. We’ve been waiting for this…

I accidentally heard my father’s conversation to someone..i didn’t mean to do that…
but I suddenly heard my name… then they were talking about !! ?? engagement party !!
oh no… as their conversation end … I walk to my room and locked the door…

aish !! what the hell is going on now… my parents .. I can’t believe it !!
even they were the one who take care of me… they don’t have a right to choose someone that I didn’t even know to marry me… no I can’t do this I definitely can’t !! no way… I don’t even know him or his name and why the dad wants me to marry him… I thought I’m their precious then what they are doing…
I can’t let this happen !! they’re ruining my future…

after  12 days…  (after fany heard that she started to ignore her parents.. not really ignore but since her parents were busy to the engagement thing…  and she began to …)

“fany open the door !!  it’s mom!! What are you doing !! you’ve been there for almost  6 days…fany open up !!” fany’s mom said while knocking at the door… they can’t open it because fany hide all the spare key in her drawer in her room…

“mom.. if you want me to open the door just cancel the engagement !!” fany shouted at the door

“what are you talking about?” fany’s mom said

“mom don’t play dumb !! you know about the engagement thing” fany said
then fany’s dad go to fany’s room

“Stephanie hwang miyoung !! open the door now … or you want me to break this door…” fany’s dad exclaimed….

“whatever !! do whatever you want !! I’m not gonna let you ruin my future !! I won’t marry him !!” fany answered… aish I don’t care just break it if you want to ….

“ok let’s talk about it… I need to explain to you..you don’t understand..just open this door” fany’s dad calmly said.

“if that so… you’ll cancel it ??” fany said with a smirk on her face

“no!! it’s for your own good .. listen to me…once you saw your fiancee you’ll definitely like that person.. just please open this” fany’s dad paused for a second and continue.. “that person was nice believe me…do you think we want you to get hurt?? I’m just protecting you.. she’s the best for you..trust memy daughter.. your mom and I love you so much.. we’re doing this for you.. ok we’ll let you know but the engagement will continue after this day… your in laws will be here .. so prepare ”

fany’s parents start to go down stairs and let fany insideher room…

while fany started to cry…she couldn’t think of any idea… locking up herself isn’t effective  what else could it be??...she’s running out of idea … then suddenly something came up in her mind..

the only thing she could think of is to ….RUN AWAY… befor she did that… she wrote a letter

dear mom and dad,
        you know that I love you so much but I’m really sorry… I can’t … I don’t want to marry someone I don’t know even you said they will meet us I don’t care.. I still can’t… maybe I’m not a good daughter for you but please don’t do this.. don’t try to look for me… because I’m not going back unless I’ll find my true love and asking for your blessings…
                                                                                                                                                               love,
                                                                                                                                                               Stephanie

then I look at the necklace that was hanging on my neck for almost 11 years…  I look up to the stars as I tried to reminisce my past…afterwards I sighed.. I can’t remember anything….

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well I run away from our house…
I take the necklace from my bag and look at it for a second before hanging it on my neck… I sighed as I looked out the window… it’s going to be a long trip I mumbled before I drifted to sleep…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
somewhere in korea

??? pov
I chuckled… as I look up to the sky and watch the meteor shower …as I take off my bracelet on my hand..
and talk to it… I smirked.. “I’ve been doing this for so many years you know”
“well are you really going to left me hanging huh ??”
“you like to tease me, don’t you ? sigh… I think I’m going to wait you for you… again …
I don’t have choice.. because you take my heart with you when you left me…”

don’t worry I won’t accept any engagement … I will not marry someone if it’s not you…if the only thing I can do is to run away.. I’ll do..  I’ll wait for you..