TANGLED

TANGLED

1.

PIIIP!! PIIIP!!!

The clock has been ringing for five minute straight when the man who sleep so peacefully finally awake, he reachs for the bed side table and turning off the clock, his eyes are still close as he gets back laying on the bed and reaching out for someone beside him, but the bed is empty there’s no one beside him.

“oww” the man opens his eyes and found a note on the pillow beside him.

‘I forget that I had a plan this morning, sorry I didn’t wake you up J

Btw last night was amazing, lets meet up again okay…’

The man smiles and throw the note to the thrash can, well it was amazing last night, Joss is his favorite. from all of the men he knew from his one night stands, Joss is the only one who knew exactly what Krist want. Some of his one-night stand got clingy and possessive, some even got the nerve to ask him to be their boyfriend. But joss doesn’t do any of that, maybe because they share the same opinion about relationship. Yup Krist hate relationship, the idea of being in the relationship is stupid. How can you spend the rest of your life with just one person, how boring is that?

By the way, the man’s name is Krist Perawat. He is tall, handsome with pale white skin. He’s 27 years old and he’s an architect, he’s quite famous in that arena. He’s been doing a lot of successful project thanks to his brilliant brain and handsome face if I must add. Krist is successful young man, with a big house, fancy cars and a lot of money at his bank account. So why he need a relationship? Why he has to spend the rest of his life with just one person if he can spend it with as much as he like.

Krist sigh and turn to look at the window, it’s raining outside and Krist hate the rain, it’s something in it that remind him of his past, the past that he try so hard to forget. Krist walk to the window and open the curtain, his stare wander to the gloomy sky outside. Rain and a cup of hot coffee, two things that Krist hate the most.

His phone ringing, disturbing his train of thought., Krist grunt and walk to the bed side table, its Off who calls.

“Yes what’s up?” Krist answer.

“Don’t forget the meeting this evening” Off sound sleepy the other man must be just getting up.

“Yeah, I know. Who’s this client again?”

Off Jumpol is Krist best friend and also his co-worker. they went to the same university, Off is one of the best senior Krist know. Off is smart, but he likes to play around so much that people tend to underestimate him. But Krist know Off more that the man himself, so after a lot of talking and persuading, Krist finally get to make Off to change. Off finally proving to anyone that he is a great architect. They already did a lot of project together, and Krist never meet anyone who can work together with him as good as Off.

Off has been talking about this client for days, he said that he knows her from Gun, Off boyfriend. Her name is Namtarn and Krist know her, she is one of the most famous model in Thailand. But she moved to US few years ago and start her modeling career there. She is good at it so she become one of the most popular Thai model in the world. She beautiful and charming and seems nice. Off said that Namtarn will move back to Thailand and maybe she will stay permanent in here, Off also said that Namtarn is going to get married, maybe that’s the reason why she decide to get back home.

“You know who is the client, don’t try to filrt with her, she will come with his fiancé” Off said from the other side of the line.

“Yeah I know, beside I never date famous people” Krist grunt.

“You never date Krist, you do one night stands” Off laugh.

All Krist Friend know about this habit, all of them try to talk him about it, but Krist is stubborn. He knows they worried because this kind of lifestyle is dangerous, but he likes to be free and being in relationship suffocate him. He doesn’t like the feeling of jealousy, or the feeling of owning someone, or maybe the idea of being in relationship in general. He doesn’t want to fall in love, never want to give his heart to other person, because he know that there is nothing last forever in this world. By the end of the day, he would have to suffer from the heartache, coz people change, and so their heart. And when they change the love will too, and everything will fall down, shatter.

“You know me too well” Krist smile.

“I’m your one and only friend, of course I know. Just don’t be late okay”

“Okay” Krist hang up.

Today will be a long day, because when it comes to work, Krist and Off are so perfectionist, they always want to make everything perfect, they will always make sure that they really built what the client wants, they never make any mistake so you can imagine how they always make sure that everything work perfectly. And this one client is special, if Krist and Off can work this one out, their company might be more popular, this is big project for Krist and he doesn’t want to blow this up.