(New!)-4-

Candy Store
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's a room in my heart with the memories that we made,Took em' down but they're still in the frames."

-Lauv-

 

Louie looking dumfounded at Hwang Arin, he arrived at home right after he finish his class and before he can get a word to her Hwang Arin said, “You could’ve said that it was him!” He put his hand up, depending himself. “Wait unnie! Can you please calm yourself first? Who did you saw? What happened?”

Arin sighs exhaustedly and seated in the sofa, Louie follows her beside. “Baek...he is back...”

“What? After 7 years? What is this bastard?” She shot a glare to him, “You know who is the bastard between you two? It’s you Louie, did you know that he is the customer that is booked earlier? Did you know my look earlier? I just wish to disappear right then and there!”

“But I agree that he is so much of a bastard more than you.” She spoke.

“Look, I am really sorry that you have to experience that, but I think this is a good chance for you to have your deserving explanation about his disappearance?”

Hwang Arin just sighs, “I don’t know what to do honestly. You know what? We can talk this over with soju.”

Louie has grim expression, “Just so you know the sun is still out there Arin.” She sighs, Louie is right, She rolls her eyes.

It’s been a long day for her, feels like it’s night already. “I’m just going to come up to my room. Just lock the door if you are going out.”

She sat down and lay to her bed and suddenly a 10 years old Hwang Arin and Baekhyun just pop up to her brain. There is a memory of them that just not worth to forget.

Hwang Arin is not really sociable on her childhood years, she is rather be the quiet, creepy and awkward girl that seems see the comfort on playing alone in a large playground. Sometimes she gets bullied by this appearance and she doesn’t have the energy to fight them.

Whether it is a stolen doll, got into cat fight with fellow girls, get pranks on and other immature activities. Hwang Arin seems to doesn’t mind. By this time children around her thinks she is a creep that do not have a feeling at all.

That day her mom and dad just got the worst fight she could see during her years, her mom just gets a beating from her abusive dad. Sometime she ignored the small fights before this. But this time when she saw that grilled pan that is about to hit her mom, she ran to it because she can’t stand it anymore.

That why she got a mark to her face and it doesn’t resolve the problem, Hwang Arin stand there while they continue to fight verbally. She kept crying but no one give her the attention.  Maybe if she ran to the playground it would’ve been better.

At usual it is pack with the immature children playing in the oval, and seems to have plan on another prank on her. While she is at her stance the people around her keep saying that she got slap by a grilled pan and all names that she heard.

Her place just keeps going around like that and suddenly a massive water droplet just gets on their area. “What’s up losers? You got another victim? You guys seems to lack the love you get huh?! How about I report you guys on my family’s police guard? Huh? Speak!” a boy that has a water gun spoke.

Byun Baekhyun is his name, that is exactly the opposite of her personality. She knows them by the family lives down their apartment unit and she knew about them just before the fight happen, her mom introduces her to their family.

After that ridiculous statement, Baekhyun sat down and look at her. “You live upstairs, right? You’re Hwang Arin and I’m Byun Baekhyun” She just nodded because all that happened cannot be process on her brain. “You should call me in case like this. After all I consider you as a friend already.”

She smiles, a friend? “Although I don’t really have police officer on my family.” Baekhyun said and they share a laugh that seems to put her at ease.

Hwang Arin unknowingly laughs, thinking how is the timing that day went. Just so out of blue and his jokes is so funny.  Now she can’t sleep anymore and she just want to drink her tiredness, at least with a soju she can sleep without thinking anything. She decided to buy it, screw if the sun is out. She just hopes that Baekhyun is not at the candy store because she is not ready to face him, not now when she is at her worst.

She brings her phone and walk alongside the way, she saw no one outside the store. That put her on peace. She just needs to buy a one bottle of soju. Nothing more nothing less, easy to do right? She knocks and went straight to the counter. She is slightly disappointed that the person she saw is none other than Baekhyun’s noisy auntie. “Hey, can I get a bottle of soju?”

The auntie had her eyes in slit and look at her suspiciously. “How did you know that we sell soju?” Great, the questi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter