-3-

Candy Store
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-3- 

“Will still you call me just to hear my voice?” 

- Always I’ll care, Jeremy Zucker, 2020 - 

 

“Unnie please! Do this for me! I have morning class.” 

“How about No? I have my own life too Louie! I didn’t even strict you that you want to have your own work, but you are disturbing my peaceful off, out of all days why Friday? Ugh.” 

“Please? The info says that drop-off is just around the area. You will not mess yourself with direction.” 

Hwang Arin groans, and get up out of her bed. She just received a text message from her brother Louie at early as four in the morning, saying that he has a pick-up book from Incheon airport, scheduled to be pick-up in five am. But unfortunately, he can’t do that as of now because of his class.  

“Why do you have your profile available for 24 hours? Do you don’t sleep?”  

“You can just get the pay unnie! I can’t think anymore what to do since this book cannot be cancel.” 

“So annoying! If you are not my brother-in-law, I would’ve rejected you right away!” 

“You nag a lot! Go now it’s already late!” 

She is still out of it, for the sake of her heart on Korean series she missed this week, she sleeps late last night “If I know that this would’ve happen, I hope I did choose to sleep.” shaking her head in disbelief while picking up a very random shirt and short. “Whatever! No human would’ve chosen to have a conversation at early in the morning.” 

Groaning she got in the car and start the engine,” they better not talk to me.” while waiting for more information about the customer who book at early in the morning.  

She drove the car along the quiet highway. Still thankful that it was traffic-free and so it was easy to get to the Airport parking. She has to wait because the customer said that they would be on-hold for a while in immigration.   

“Ah, it’s so cold. I forgot to bring a jacket out of my anger.” she stomps and warming up herself by doing exercise, facing the gate hoping that she will see the customer out of it.  

---

“You mind if I’m going first? I will wait for you in front of the car.”  Baekhyun said to Yejin and pick up their baggage.  

“The driver said that he is waiting in the gate 8.” Baekhyun nodded.  

While walking, he feels alive now and could say that he did miss the South Korea even though it only 1 year since he left.  

“Ah, it’s still so cold!” Baekhyun looks at the girl from a far, must be some random homeless. He continued to walk until reaches the flatform, and bring out his phone to call the driver.  

Hwang Arin gets in the car to get her phone; someone is calling may be that is the customer. She shut the car door and walk outside to see if there is someone. “Hello, good morning. I’m your driver, where can I fetch your luggage?”  

There’s a long silence and before she can say another word, she can understand why it’s silence. As she walks straight, she saw someone that is a friend for her, or rather now stranger to each other. 

She sighs, she must be hold her breath for a long time. Baekhyun walks towards her, still holding his phone and say something just for confirmation and he could say that it was hers.  

Arin can’t bring herself to say a words. Why it didn’t show up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter