chapter nine

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

09.

 

       The rain was coming back on Wednesday night. Creating  a huge splash of water everytime her car passes by. She parked her car in front of the house as she took a glance against her wrist-watch, showed it was almost midnight. Looking up, her eyes caught his Audi already parked in the usual spot. Wasting no time, she stepped out from her car and rushed towards the door. 

Its been a busy week for her after the endless drama on Sunday night. Since that happened, she hasn't even spoken to her husband. Right. Nora really dumped him that night. Thanks to the alcohol running against her blood cause it makes her bold enough to speak. Baekhyun took a taxi that night meanwhile Nora drove herself alone half sober hald conscious. But she's dealing well with the alcohol.

 

The clock against the wall showed five a.m in the morning when she returned. Her husband was sprawled out against the couch with Mongryong on his feet. His face looking so peaceful when he sleep. Showing his innocence as if he wouldn't dare to do such a thing to her. His shirt lifted up a bit showing his perfect belly into her view. Baekhyun, he just perfect in her eyes. 

This time, there was no sight of him on the kitchen yet on the couch or his favorite spot. Nora headed into the second floor right away and stepped in inside the bathroom. She didn't notice if there was someone in the bathroom cause the door is not locked. And that is a very Baekhyun things because he never locked the door even if the man showering.

There he was stood against the shower with his back turned to her. His fingers was brushing against his hair  trying to brushed the shampoo away with both of his eyes closed and lips slightly parted. She watched him carefully in silence. How the water dripping down from his hair into his , caused her heart to thump loudly inside her ribcage. Thats it until he noticed her presence and turned around looking kissable as hell.

And when his eyes drifted with her own, she felt a spark of electricity inside her. "I'm sorry— I thought its empty"

Nora quickly tore her gaze away and rushed out of the bathroom. She leaned her body against the wall. She could feel her face heating up from what she saw earlier in the bathroom. Nora missed him a lot. She really do but the woman wouldn't let the wall that she built collapsed just like that. "Nora nora nora.. C'mon its just him." Both of her palm went into her cheeks. Trying to calm herself down. 

 

But then again, her body froze when she heard the bathroom door cracked open and his familiar sweet scent filled her nose. It was hard to tear her gaze from his broad shoulder and his perfect wet body with the towel draped around his waist. "Are you wet from the rain? You better hurry up before you catch a cold" He spoke softly while walking pass her. 

Baekhyun also missing her presence. He was also trying his best to push the desire away. Its been three days they haven't had a physical contact. They even sleeping in the different spot. Baekhyun took the couch on the living room and Nora took the bed. Actually, the woman didn't tell him to sleep on the couch at all. Maybe he just feel bad.

After getting dressed with his blue pajamas, he stepped out of the bedroom. Heading towards his lovely couch on the first floor ready to get some rest. He switched off the lights before laying down comfortably against the couch. His fingers went to his temples thinking about what he have don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter