That we're not supposed to

Double-dealing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       Around four years passed, she raised her own child alone with the help of a babysitter because she had to go to work on day. Her baby grown up into a beautiful little girl that looks so much like her father. She might not be the best mom because she struggled a lot. She used to cry everyday because raising a kid alone without someone being on her side is exhausting.

"Mommy.. When will I meet Daddy?" The little girl suddenly asked her mother who just came back from the bathroom.

"Hey sweetcheeks. Sorry did I wake you up?" Nora climbed back to bed as she the girl's hair softly. It was around three a.m in the morning and Nora needs to emptied hed bladder but she accidentally woke the little girl's up since both of them sleeping in the same bed. Her daughter always asking about her father lately and the woman surely blame herself because she remembers when Hayoon, the little girl, asking where is her father, Nora answered by he was in a super long business trip and wouldn't be back anytime soon. 

The woman still didn't know and haven't decide when will she contact her ex-husband again to tell him that she was pregnant with his but one thing for sure, she will tell him. Nora already told his mother that she was pregnant around two years ago and already met her once but she didn't know if his mother telling Baekhyun or not. Nora thought that the man is probably living his life with Yerin and their child.

"Mommy I wanna meet Daddy.." Ha Yoon's glanced at her mother who was now staring at her with a sorrowful gaze. Such a little girl deserves to surrounded by love with both of her parents and anyone close to her.

"Yes sweetheart we will, soon. Now I need you to go back to sleep because you can't miss uncle Jung's ride okay? I will be the one who pick you up—"

"Mommy can't take me to school? Why?" This time, the little girl turned to the side. Gazing her mother with those big eyes causing the woman to chuckle.

"I'm sorry I have early task to do at work. Promise I'll be the one who drive you tomorrow. Okay?" Nora smiled and those promises ended up with pinky promise before Hayoon closed her eyes again. 

 

But not with Nora. The woman stayed wide awake until the sun rising to the horizon thinking about Baekhyun and his whole family. She was thinking how could the world be so unfair for a little girl who was born from a marriage living without enough affection than the other one who was born from an accident and forbidden relationship. Nora do realize that both children deserved to have lots of affection no matter how they were born because it was simply their parents fault but still this isn't something that the woman wants. 

She smiled immediately as her phone lights up in the middle of her early task at work. It was from him, Jaehyun. Her friends that took her little girl to school. He was an old friend of her and they accidentally meet again a year ago in an amusement park. He was holding a little boy's arm when Hayoon bumped into the man when she was crying because she just running away from her mother. Jaehyun helped her and her daughter a lot even though Nora didn't ask for a help and fortunately, his wife also didn't mind at all. 

It was a beautiful scenery when Nora saw the little boy in Jaehyun's arms with his wife also stay by his side laughing and joking around about the strange foods that they sell on the amusement park area. Surely her heart aching but was pretty good to hide it. Nora was getting used to it even though her heart actually mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter