FINAL PART

Come With Me


 

soojin stayed too much in that human body. she was lying down on the bed, looking at the ceiling and thinking about shuhua. demons and angels don't sleep. however, yuqi was reborn for a duty so she can sleep whenever she want, but soojin can not.

soojin had worn the pajamas shuhua gave her. her own clothes was on the nightstand. the smell of shuhua on the pajamas, it was like smell of the beverages made up with the fresh fruits from heaven. and smelling it was like flying on clouds in heaven. 'i should see her.'

yuqi was sleeping in the guest room. shuhua said her to stay over that night because it was too late to sent her back home. soojin got up and went to the hall. she walked towards the room where shuhua was in. she opened the door a bit and peeked into the room. shuhua was sleeping like an angel, her back against the bed. she walked in and closed the door slowly behind her. then she went and sat on the bed. looking at that sleeping shuhua, it made soojin feel her entire human body. she never felt like this before, she felt like a human being. she didn't want to leave her and the world shuhua live in. the heat rose from her lower body to her head and her human heart was beating faster and faster as she got closer. her hand reached up and touched the girl's face. soojin didn't notice, but her red aura appeared and was glowing again. then, she touched shuhua's lips, and then her hand went down to her neck and chest. soojin's eyes were shining like a glass then. as she leaned over to smell her closely, shuhua opened her eyes. her face was so close that shuhua couldn't see her eyes.

she looked at her lips and whispered softly, "what are you doing?"

soojin felt the girl's breath on her lips. she couldn't move and stayed like that. her red aura was still glowing. a human saw her real identity. but she didn't care that rule at that moment.

"i don't know." soojin answered.

she couldn't understand why shuhua didn't scare from the view. she was preparing to get up when shuhua grabbed her, throwing on the bed. she, then, pressed the demon against the bed. now shuhua was sitting on soojin, holding her hands above her head.

"you want me?" she asked, surprising the demon. soojin was working for hell, but she had never felt this fire in her body before.

shuhua asked again. "do you want me?" now her one hand was on soojin's cheek, while the other was holding her hands. she leaned over. her soft breath hit her face again. then, her lips met soojin's. at that exact moment, the glowing red went purplish red, and it was much brighter than before. soojin opened a little to let the girl's tongue pressing against her lips get inside . soojin liked being kissed. shuhua pulled herself a little, then she kissed the edge of her lip, kissed her chin, and she kissed her neck right after. soojin was just enjoying the moment with a guilty pleasure when yuqi came untimely.

"shuhua? are you serious?"

"go away!" shuhua murmured through her kisses. she didn't stop kissing.

"shuhua! you're making out with the president of hell right now!" yuqi shouted, and it made shuhua stop. she raised her head and looked at the demon under her thighs. soojin's glassy eyes were shining in red, and her strong aura was lighting up the room.

"keep going" the demon roared with a husky voice. she was still in the heat of the moment.

shuhua quickly got up and ran behind yuqi.

"why didn't you tell me that she's marbas?" she whispered to yuqi. the demonic aura faded slowly.

soojin shook her head and stood up. her aura was withdrawn, "guardian angel, tell me why this human know us."

"no, you tell me why you were making out with a human."

"it's none of your business."

"you are in wrong path, marbas."

"don't say my name you pathetic angel!" soojin rushed towards yuqi and grabbed her collar, "who are you to talk to me such disrespectfully?"

"right? who am i to talk to the great demon in pajamas with such disrespect?" yuqi pushed her and dusted herself off.

soojin was filled with rage and was about to use her power on yuqi when shuhua stood up before her.

"stop! you almost showed me your real form. and now you're trying to put a blame on yuqi? don't be ridiculous."

"you're not a human. you had me under your hypnosis. is this a test for demons?"

yuqi looked in surprise, "i guess, i at hiding my duty."

then, a phone rang on the table. shuhua got a phone call. she took her phone and looked at the screen.

"it's him" she said.

"don't answer."

"i should."

she answered. the voice on the phone was loud. 'you ! come to the location i sent or die. you choose!' and he hung up. shuhua looked at the girls. soojin heard her deep feelings again, her secrets and dark thoughts in her heart of hearts.

"nope. you're not going." yuqi said.

"you know he'd hired a killer for her wife once, and he's still out there living unpunished."

"i'll come with you." soojin said, taking a step forward.

"we can hide from him. he won't see us." yuqi said.

***

shuhua came to the location. she was in the middle of an empty area in the construction site. soojin and yuqi were behind her in their real form and invisible. then, the man came, walking slowly. there was a gun in his hand. shuhua folded her arms across her chest.

"you said 'come or die', you didn't say 'come and die'."

"i'm saying this one last time. i love you."

shuhua laughed, "you've been abusing me since i debuted, is this your idea of love?"

"you don't understand. you're mine." he started to cry, "please shuhua, obey my words, be truly mine. i don't want to kill you."

"or else? what are you going to do?"

"i-...i'll kill you."

"no, you can't. you're a useless . you can't even wipe your dirty ."

'shuhua, stop it. don't provoke him.' yuqi whispered into her ears from afar.

shuhua had enough of her life. she didn't want to live anyway. she stared up. the sun was about to rise. and the colors in the sky was so beautiful. it was a good time to die.

"you're going to kill yourself!" he shouted.

"go ahead! i dare you!"

he took aim at her with his trembling hands and fired the gun as shuhua closed her eyes. yuqi flied over and covered shuhua with her huge wings. there was a spectacular light around her. soojin rushed over the man.

"no, marbas! it's a human!" yuqi shouted, but it was too late. soojin chopped off his head with her sharp claws, and she threw his body away. all of these happened in one breath.

after a couple of seconds, they withdrew their power and changed into human form back. yuqi's wings disappeared, and they saw shuhua lying on the ground in her blood. she was shot. yuqi fell on her knees, and her angelic teardrops began to fall on her cheeks. soojin rushed over shuhua and held her.

"no,no,no... don't go! don't go!" soojin was crying too.

shuhua was making a wheezy sounds. she managed to speak a little, "i'm sorry." and she saw a light. a light that was calling her with a soft and beautiful voices. there was a silence, tranquility and peace. she felt a lightness. and she breathed her last breath.

soojin screamed in pain. and she kept crying, "tell me! tell me why am i still in pain even though her soul left her body." she shouted at yuqi.

yuqi was in tears, but she was so silent, "the charm, marbas soojin, the charm doesn't have an effect on the president of hell."

***

shuhua wakes up in a dreamy place. she doesn't remember anything. someone approaches her, someone like an angel.

"you confessed before god and were absolved of your sins. now, you are about to be sent to your mortal body. you will not have a guardian angel. instead, i will be reborn in human shape and protect you. this is the will of god."

"can you tell me why?"

"you will forget it when you are born."