First Kiss and... CONFESSION?

Love hurts

Hello!!! :D This is chapter 5 for you! Hope you like it~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaejoong's POV:

I smirked as I thought of an idea to make Eunyoung and I closer, not a Master- Helper relationship. Eunyoung opened the door of my room for me and we walked in. Finally home! I jumped on bed and  closed my eyes... Okay, plan starts!

I pretended that my stomach was in pain as I groaned loudly," Uhh! Eunyoung-ah! My tummy... Ouch!" I clutched my stomach and teared a little. Uh hah! Here comes Eunyoung with a worried expression! 

"Oppa! Are you okay? Oh gosh! I'll get Doctor Dong for you!" She my hair and was about to rush out to get the doc. I pulled her hand and she fell on me. Our faces were only an inch apart! Her eyes widened and she froze. We were in that position for about 1 minute, she stood up in lightning speed and adjusted her uniform and blushed madly.

"Oppa! How can you do that! You scared me..." Before she was even done, I pulled her into a kiss. Her lips were so sweet! Hah! I think after this, Eunyoung and I would be closer! I smirked while her lips were still on mine.

Eunyoung's POV:

OH. MY. MAMA. KIM JAEJOONG JUST KISSED ME. AH! I'M GOING CRAZY! I saw him smirking, I wonder what he is thinking! I'm only a helper and he is kissing me! This is bad! If Madam sees this she is going to explode and kill me! I pulled away from the kiss and started punching Young Master lightly.

"Ah... Oppa...! Dont do this! I'll lose my job if Madam sees this and you'll get in trouble too..."

"I just wish that we can be closer... " Oppa pouted. Aw! He knows I couldn't resist his pouts!

Jaejoong's POV:

"Eunyoung-ah! We even kissed... Are we a couple now? I wish we are! Because I realised that I fell in love with this pretty lady in front of me~" I continued pouting and looked at her with my innocent eyes.

"O..oppa... I cannot fall in love with you... It is the rule that Sir and Madam set for us helpers." She exclaimed. I felt so rejected. This feeling is so familiar... ARGH. MY HEAD HURTS LIKE MAD. then I only saw darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG! you and jaejoong kissed! omg! :D and... HE CONFESSED. AHHHH! thats so sweet~ but you rejected him cos its the rule but you have feelings for him, right?!?! this is sooo complicated! 

Is the story progessing to fast?! Haha! only 5 chapters and he confessed! AH! :D Please comment and subscribe! <3 suggestions are loved deeply thanks~! (: