Memories coming back?!

Love hurts

Hello guys :D i'm here to update again! please subscribe and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunyoung's POV:

Why is Young Master Jaejoong's friend flirting with me? I'm working now. I cant lose concentration! I turned around and stood with butler Lee. I slapped my face to perk myself up.

After an hour and a half hours or so, Young Master was done with his lesson. He skipped out of the lecture theater and smiled brightly," Eunyoung-ah~~ The lesson wasn't as interesting as expected... Come on Eunyoung-ah! Lets go play!" He grabbed ,y hand and pulled me to the car. I withdrew my hand from him. He turned around and pouted," Why are you like that?"

"Sorry Young Master. You cant touch me, I'm only a helper."

He looked a little disappointed. Suddenly I heard a groan,

"UHH. OUCH! MY HEAD!" 

I turned around and saw Young Master Jaejoong lying on the ground! I ran up to him and help him sit up, he rested on my lap. "Young Master! Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly, tears falling onto my cheeks and fell onto his shirt.

"I... I... I remembered something! It was... a woman, she was pushing me then... Argh! My head hurts like hell!" He said without opening his eyes. He sounded so afraid.

"It's alright Young Master. No... Oppa, please open your eyes and assure me that you are alright! Butler Lee! Please call the ambulance!" I exclaimed.

"Butler Lee, its okay... I'm fine!" Young Master Jaejoong opened his eyes and stood up slowly. I helped him into the car and sat at the back to check on him. I'm so worried that my heart was about to fall out between my lungs. Young Master Jaejoong was sleeping so soundly on the car.

As we arrived home, I did not bear to wake him up but i had to. "Young Master Jaejoong, please wake up, we are home!" I patted him on the shoulder. He did not respond at all hence making me nudge him a little harder again. "Young Master, Young Master, please wake up now, you can sleep on your bed later." 

"Eunyoung-ah! I told you to call me Oppa!" He suddenly whispered, eyes still closed.

"Um... I cant... Oh well. O-oppa, oppa, please wake up. Its not good to sleep in the car, your back will ache." I said, embarrassed. He opened his eyes slowly and gazed at me. "Call me Oppa in future, I told you." He whispered, and got off the car coolly. My heart was thumping like mad. Oh goodness! Young... ... Oppa is so hot, I cant stand it! I blushed like crazy. I think Jaejoong oppa saw me blushing. He had a little smirk on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA! I know this is a short update... WITH A LOT OF THINGS HAPPENING! :D

so... you are a little attracted to Yunho at the start of the chapter! And Jaejoongie remembered something that happened before his coma! What do you think it is? :D and you are starting to fall deeply in love with him! why did he smirk? o_o a not-so-good cliffhanger! XD and i'll happily call jae OPPA! :D

want to know whats gonna happen~ stay tuned! [I've always wanted to say this! XP]