University

Love hurts

Okay! Second update for today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later-- Eunyoung's POV:

I walked to the head butler of the Kim's and told him to get a car ready as Young Master Jaejoong is getting ready for University. I walked back to his room. After i opened the door, i realised that Young Master was changing and he was topless. "Ah! Young Master I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed and ran out of the room. *What did you just do, Jung Eunyoung-ah!* I gave myself a mental slap.

Jaejoong's POV:

I was changing when Eunyoung suddenly came into my room. "Ah! Young Master I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed and ran out of the room. *Aww, she is so cute!* I thought as i sped up my preparation and went to the carpark with my bag in hand.

Eunyoung rushed forward and offered to carry my bag. She opened the door of the car for me and went to the front passenger seat. I saw her and called for her,"Eunyoung-ah! Come and sit at the back with me, alright?"

"No Young Master. I am not in the position to." She bowed and shook her head. I pulled her hand and she lost her balance. Here she is beside me now in the car! She kept moving away from me, as if I'm a big monster. 

"Eunyoung-ah! Since I'm older than you, please call me oppa! Not Young Master please!" I told her.

"It is okay, Young Master! I cannot call you informally."

"Call me oppa now! Or you are going to lose your job..." I gave her one of my famous pouts.

"Sorry Young..." I cocked an eyebrow. Hinting her to call me oppa instantly! "... O-oppa... I dont want to lose this job!" She continued. How can a girl be this cute!

We arrived at my University. Woah! I missed this place so much! Eunyoung led me to my class and said," Young Mas... No... O-oppa, this is your classroom... Please proceed for your lesson. I'll be out here with Butler Lee all the time. Call me if you need anything."

I smiled and gave her a nod. I sat beside this guy and looked at him. Woah, this guy is surely the popular kid in school! Look at all of the girls ogling at him! Suddenly, he spoke to me," Hello, new kid? I am Yunho. President of this course. Nice to meet you!"

"Oh, umm. Hello! I am Kim Jaejoong, new kid! Haha..." I said, pretty awkwardly. 

"Is that your slave?" He pointed at the door. I turned around, he was referring to Eunyoung-ah.

"She is my helper, I don't refer her as a slave. It sounds evil~"

"She is pretty! She is 10 times prettier than my slave. I wish she was mine..." Yunho started giving her winks and stuff. I was a little frustrated by his attittude. How can he refer his helper as SLAVES? thats pure rude.

I saw this group of guys walking towards out table. They all sat at the other end, beside Yunho. "Hey Jaejoong-ah. Those are my friends. Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun. Guys, this is Jaejoong, new kid."

We greeted each other and i'm alone again. Yunho with his click.

Lesson started! Cant wait to go out with Eunyoung-ah after lesson ends!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? nice? Please subscribe and comment! :D