1/6

meet me halfway.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this tweetfic was finished on 26th of may 2020, took me months to edit/proofread, hope its worth the wait!

 

Junmyeon and Yifan have been crushing on each other since they were teens but both are too shy with one another so they only exchange hi’s, hello’s, and lingering gazes as they grow up until Junmyeon nears the age to mate and the only alpha he has in mind is no other than Yifan.

 

The wolves on the land consist of two joined alpha leaders’ pack. Junmyeon’s father’s pack from the south and Yifan’s father’s pack from the east. They have been living in harmony for two decades, fighting off unwanted guests as well as hunters with Yifan recently being the leader of the security of their territory.

 

Junmyeon always rushes to the border once the wolves on duty return home from patrolling, his eyes only searching for one alpha. This has been a thing ever since Yifan was a trainee years ago. There was an incident back then that Junmyeon will never forget, so he makes sure the alpha returns with no injuries.

 

Once his eyes meet the towering alpha, Yifan sends him a small smile directed to Junmyeon only. Junmyeon becomes shy like always, returning it with a bashful one. After he witnesses Yifan withdrawing to his hut, Junmyeon runs to his own, smiling like crazy. Junmyeon’s father only shakes his head, swapping knowing looks with his wife.

 

+++

 

Junmyeon cuddles up next to his mother, wanting to crash in their hut to sleep already but, the rest are engrossed in exchanging ghost stories, seated around the campfire. When he catches a familiar scent, Junmyeon is wide awake.

 

His head rises from resting on his mother’s shoulder, looking for the source of the waft of lemon-mint smell. Yifan’s eyes connect with his. Junmyeon blinks multiple times, wondering if he is dreaming so, he pinches his arm. It hurts.

 

The omega takes another look at Yifan across the fire only to be stared back. Junmyeon smiles bashfully. He steals another glance at the alpha only for the taller pointing at his mouth. Junmyeon blushes without any reason, sending the other a questioning look.

 

Yifan lets out a silent chuckle before pointing to his lips again before trailing his forefinger down to his chin. Junmyeon touches at the pointed spot. His eyes turn wide once something wet makes contact with his fingertips. It is his drool.

 

Junmyeon flushes heavily out of embarrassment, rubbing it away fiercely with the he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter