008

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

"Dara! I weakly opened my eyes when I heard Jisoo voice, and her tearful face greeted me, beside her is Jinwan with his tears streaming down his face as well.

 

Jaejoong he beat me and almost killed me if Donghae hasn't stopped him. I broke from my prison two days ago and killed ten of his pack members but sadly Donghae was there and stopped me. 

 

I fought with him, I able to broke one of his arms but with warriors surrounding me, I failed to escape. They shoot me with wolfsbanes and a silver bullet and it weakens me instantly. The wolfsbanes they using now are very potent and strong. One vial can instantly paralyze me for twenty-four hours. 

 

Jisoo kept creating the pills to lessen the effect of wolfsbanes in my body, but every time my body regains a bit stronger because of the pill they will inject me with wolfsbanes so I stop taking it and just keep it and save it if I have a chance to escape.

 

" I'm fine. I'm used to this." I weakly said. Jisoo help me up and pulled me in her arms, and Jinwan quickly joined us.  My whole body is full of bruises and scrapes because my fast healing doesn't work at the moment because of the wolfsbanes in my system. My whole body hurt like hell but I endure it.

 

"I brought your food," Jisoo said after we broke the hug. 

 

"Thank you." I give her a weak smile but doing so only hurts my busted lips.  How could I eat with my busted lips? It hurt when I move it.

 

"I brought liquid food so that you can just use a straw to eat. Your lips are swollen." 

 

"Yes, it hurt," I whispered.

 

"Then stop talking. Here." She brought the straw to my lips and I sip on it. It hurt even when I swallow but I endure it. I need to eat to regain my strength, and my wounds and bruises will heal after two days because I'm sure they won't inject me wolfsbanes for one day with my situation right now. They will wait until I heal before they inject me again.

 

"We already search almost the whole pack for your necklace but we couldn't find it. The only place we didn't search is the alpha room." Jinwan said as he applied some ointment on my bruises.

 

"I'll try to sneak in there if the alpha and luna are not around."

 

"Be careful. They might hurt you if they found you in their room." Jisoo said.

 

"Okay, Ma. But the Luna like to order me to do something for her always I'll be able to get their room soon." 

 

"Thank you Jinwan," I whispered and patted his head.

 

"I wanted you to be away from here. It's okay if we left behind. You just need to run away Dara. They are so mean to you." He said and his tears rolled down his face.

 

"And I heard when you turn fifteen and hasn't found your mate, the alpha will let whoever wanted to fight with you, and whoever defeated you will have a chance to mate you."

 

"What?" Jisoo was surprised.

 

"When did you hear this?"

 

"When the alpha talks to Alpha Donghae. I brought a drink for them and I heard them talking about it. Alpha Donghae wanted to claim Dara as his chosen mate but the alpha denied his request because he wanted to find the real mate of Dara. He said once they have a pup he was sure that their pup is very strong because they are the real mate, but he told Alpha Donghae once Dara turns fifteen and still, they couldn't find her mate, alpha Jaejoong will invite all the unmated male werewolves who are willing to fight to claim her."

 

"He is crazy."  Jisoo exclaim. " Oh, goddess your fifteenth birthday is next month. How could you fight with them if they keep giving you wolfsbanes?"  My tears burst out of my eyes. I'm starting to lose hope now. Until when this suffering stop. When I could escape with the clutch of all these crazy werewolves who are all greedy with power?

 

***

Jisoo told me earlier that tomorrow is my fifteenth birthday and the alpha is true to his words. Jisoo told me that he invited unmated male werewolves who were willing to fight for me to claim me as their chosen mate. 

 

I lay on the mattress looking at the white ceiling above me that was stained with blood the same as the white walls. I took two pills after I eat my dinner so that tomorrow I have the strength to fight those devil wolves and I make sure to kill each one who challenged me. 

 

"Jiyong, Jiyong where are you? Please come and find me. You are the only reason why I wanted to stay alive. So please, please help me. I don't know how long I could fight all of them. But I will do my best to stay alive.  I closed my eyes trying to have a rest. I wanted to regain as much strength as I can for tomorrow. I don't want to be claimed by any of them. I want Jiyong. He promised me that I will become

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter