010

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Another month has passed, and more months coming. In previous months there are more or less thirty, I couldn't remember the exact number of werewolves who challenged me, from newly shifted to those who are old enough who don't found their mate hoping they can take me down and I've become their chosen mate. 



All those werewolves are greedy with power. They only want me to use me. Because of this, I'm thinking that my existence is only for these werewolves to play, to be used and discard after. The moon goddess created me just for her creation enjoyment. 



But I promised myself that once I escape this place, I'll make sure that the moon goddess will witness how I slaughter her most price creation. I don't believe her anymore. She is not my Goddess because if she is she won't let me suffer all this time. She took my parents away but she doesn't have enough and brought me here to suffer more.

 


I'm just so thankful every time that my body was used to wolfbanes now. I don't feel any pain every time they shoot me but it still knocks me out cold but at least I don't feel the excruciating pain and the effect doesn't last long. After an hour I quickly regain my strength. 



Jisoo is working with the potion to conceal their scent so that they can go inside Jaejoong's room and his Luna. They are the only reason and Jiyong why I'm still sane until now. If they are not here, I already lost control of myself and I go killing spree every time I'm awake. I don't care if I ended up dead after. 



I sigh sadly. I missed Jiyong so much. I didn't hear or dream of him anymore. The last time I dreamed of him is more than a year ago when he kissed me.  I badly want to find my necklace but I couldn't do it myself but hope that Jisoo and her family could find it.


The door of my cell open and two guards stepped in with Jisoo and Jinwan behind them. I already know that some new groups of wolves wanted to challenge me. I'm thankful that as the months passed by the wolves who wanted to challenge me is getting lesser. 



It is been two years since this challenge started.  I am fifteen now, one year before Jiyong could come and rescue me and I want to pull the time so that it was already my sixteen birthday. I'm dying to leave this place.



Jisoo stepped in front of the two guards and went to me. 



"Are you ready?" She asked.  I nodded my head. She hugged me and softly patted my back.

 


"A little bit more and I'm going to create a potion to conceal our scent. And we can find your necklace. Stay strong until then." I heard her voice in my head. I smiled and tightened my arms around her.

 


"Let's go. The alpha is already getting impatient." One of the guards said. We pulled away from the hug and Jisoo help me to stand up. They give me a shot an hour ago to weaken me a bit but they don't know that the effect is already gone but I just pretended I'm still weak.



We went out to my cell with Jisoo on my right and Jinwan on my left and the guards behind us.  We went to the place where they always held the fight, and Jisoo hug me as well as Jinwan before I walked inside.

 


There are only ten werewolves inside. Excluding Donghae and Jaejoong. The guards guided me up un the ring before they stood in the corner.

 


"Who wants to challenge her? Go up." Jaejoong said. I could tell as time passed by, he is getting tired of all these things because until now no one defeated me. It's been two years now but what he is expecting didn't happen.

 


A guy with blonde hair comes up. He looks young maybe newly shifted.  No introduction was said of who is this guy.   He stood few feet away from me, looking straight into my eyes.  I gasped when his eyes change color to red.  



I quickly look away. I know what he is doing.  He is trying to compel me. My father did it many times to me before when I don't want to take my afternoon nap. I don't know how to do it even though I am a had vampire because my father was taken away from me before he could teach me anything of how to be a vampire as well as how to be a Lycan. And because of that, I hate the moon Goddess more.



I thought they hate vampires why there's a vampire in their territory? A smile form on his lips, and in a blink of eyes he was beside me. He was fast very fast. If I still have wolfsbanes on my system I'm sure I ended up being claim by this half-breed wolf. 



I quickly moved away from him. I saw Donghae in the corner of my eyes stood up from his seat. He saw this guy as a threat. 



The guy was bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter