012

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA

FIGHT!!!

 Jaejoong's voice echoed around us, and all werewolves around cheered in excitement. My necklace is just nearby. I just need to get near to Jaejoong's mate to get it. 


I looked at Donghae who was wearing a devilish grin on his lips.  He slowly walked around me and I follow his movement. I tried to read his next move but he was harder to read compared to Bobby.


My eyes widen when he was suddenly beside me then he throws a punch, but I guess my reflex was fast as well without any wolfsbanes on my system. 


I blocked his punch, and I did a counter punch but he blocked it as well. He was very fast and very strong,  stronger than I am but I wouldn't give up without a fight. 


We exchange punches and kick for a few minutes until he landed a blow on my stomach and I was sent a few meters away from him near where the alphas were sitting near Jaejoong and his Luna. 


Donghae stood in the middle waiting for me to stand up, grinning. I stood up but I stay where I am. I am near to my necklace. I'll just wait for him to come near me. 


"What are you doing? You wouldn't attack?" He mocks.


"You are the one who wanted to defeat me. You make the first move." I challenged. 


"Okay, then." I was quickly grabbed on my neck and was raised in the air. I throw a kick on his chest but he didn't let go. I quickly shifted to my Lycan form and swiped my claws on his face. Five long wounds covered his face and he quickly let go of me and quickly shifted to his Lycan form. He was black as a night and bigger and taller than me.  


He crawled so loud and it shook the ground. He jumped at me but I slide under swiping my claws on his tummy in the process. I draw blood from him again but his wound healed faster. 


He jumped at me again and this time he tackled me on the ground, and I growled in pain when he bites my side. I claw on his chest and kicked him sending him off me. I quickly stood up holding my side where he took a chunk of meat. 


He looks ferals now, jumped on me and I quickly moved backward and jumped to Jaejoong's mate. I picked her up and all the werewolves quickly stood up aiming a gun at me. 



"Jiyong a leave my life to you." I thought and using my claws cut off her neck pulling the necklace off her and pressed it to my side where my blood still wet even though my wound is already healed.


"Jiyong!!!!! I screamed as soon as I shifted into my human form, and Jaejoong jumped on me.


***

JIYONG

This week I don't feel the excruciating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter