014

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara

I looked at Jiyong with wide eyes with my heart pounding hard in my chest. "You are my mate." His words echoed in my mind. This God-like creature is my mate?  Does the moon Goddess finally took pity on me?  

 

I snapped away from my shock when he brushed his thumb on my cheek. I quickly looked down blushing. The tingles caused by a simple touch of his thumb spread all over my body. It's an exhilarating feeling. Like I got what my heart wants for a long time. Like the feeling of completeness.

 

"I'm so sorry for not coming soon to rescue you. The necklace is the only way so that I can come to you. I know everything you went through and I feel helpless knowing all the suffering you went through but couldn't do anything to help you."

 

"Princess, from today's onwards I'll make sure no one will hurt you again. I'll protect you with my life." My eyes brimmed with tears and it rolled down. I looked at him with blurry eyes and I saw his eyes are brimmed with tears as well which caused to more tears rolling down my face.

 

His arms wrapped around me and pulled in his chest. Then he soothingly rubs my back. I lean my face on his chest and wrapped my arms around him sobbing. Just remembering all the tortured those werewolves did to me brought tears to my eyes. All those years I held my tears to not show those wolves that they slowly break me. I don't want them to see me vulnerable. But now my tears are like the flood that streamed down my face. And it feels good to let all it out.

 

Jiyong just holds me tightly but not too tight to hurt me and kissed the crown of my head while I bawled in his embrace. 

 

I don't know how long I've cried in his embrace but tiredness slowly consumed me leading me to my deep slumber in the safety of my mate's embrace. The first time I fall asleep without worry that someone will come and kill me in my slumber.

 

The next time I open my eyes, I am lying in a soft bed and I don't feel any pain in my body anymore. I feel refresh as if my whole strength was back. I'm still inside the room where Jiyong brought me earlier but this time it was already dark outside.

 

I smiled to see Jiyong sleeping beside me with one hand on my waist. I lay on my side and looked at his face. He is so good-looking. I didn't meet someone this good looking as him. His hair is so beautiful with a different color. I wonder if this real or he just dye it.  He has tan smooth skin. His lashes are thick as well as his eyebrow and his eyes are very beautiful when they keep changing color but the color of his eyes I love the most is ocean blue because it reminded me of the heaven that I seldom see when I was still captive by werewolves.

 

When I was small, Mom, Dad, and I every night went outside our house and watch the stars in heaven as well as the moon. Dad doesn't like the moon a lot but he joined us because mom loves to watch the moon while I love to watch the stars. Mom said when there is a moon in heaven the moon goddess is also present that's why every time I saw the moon I make a wish and with my young mind I only wished for one thing. I wished that the moon goddess give me a mate who will love me with all his heart.

 

Mom and Dad told me what is a mate, and I saw how loving my father with my mother, and mom is the same and I wanted to have one as well

 

I didn't wish for more before because I'm content with our life regardless that we keep moving from place to place but my young mind was content with what we have back then. I have parents who love me dearly and always there to protect me. If I could turn back time I should wish one more thing for the moon goddess not to take parents away from. Maybe if I wished that before maybe the moon goddess didn't take them away from like how she gives Jiyong to me.

 

I sigh sadly and wiped the single tears that rolled down my face. I looked outside the window and I saw the moon shining brightly outside. If I make a wish now would the moon goddess answer my second wished this time? But my wish is impossible to happen. Can the moon goddess bring the dead back? There's nothing wrong if I tried right?

 

I slowly get up from the bed and moved to the window and clasp my hand in front of me and close my eyes.

 

"Moon Goddess if you listening to me, I know what I'm going to ask you is impossible to happen but in your powers, I'm hoping there's no impossible. Please hear my second and last wish. Please, Please Moon goddess can you bring back my parents? I'll devote my whole life to you and serve you my whole life if you grant this wish. I hope you will hear me, moon goddess." 


After I make a wish, I return to the bed beside Jiyong and snuggled beside him. He is tall I guess more than six feet and I only reached under his chin. And he has a fit body, unconsciously my hand touched his hair and I run my fingers on it.  

 

He hummed, then snuggled closer to me. I smiled while I keep brushing my fingers on his soft hair. I'm so happy right now. For the first time, I feel happy. I have a mate who loves me. The moon goddess didn't abandon me like what I believe for a long time, and I'm hoping she will grant my second wish but I'll accept it if it won't be granted, I'll just try to incase it will come true. I closed my eyes and for the first time I let my guard down and just enjoy the feeling of my mate beside me.

 

The next time I open my eyes I was greeted by Jiyong smiling face beside me. I blushed and quickly avoided his eyes. This is the first time someone slept beside me since I was kidnapped by those wolves especially the opposite and he's not just someone else but my mate.

 

"Good morning?" He greeted and caressed my blushing face. I feel shy in front of him now that he was in front of me but all those years that I was in prison he was the only reason I wanted to stay alive, and I badly want to see him before but now I wondered why I feel so shy in front of him. 

 

"Good morning." I timidly replied. 

 

"You can wash up then we can go downstairs and eat or if you are lazy to do it I can use magic to clean you up and change your clothes." He offered, smiling. "A never mind, just magic." He grinned then he quickly snapped his finger in front of me, and suddenly my clothes were changed. I am now wearing a beautiful princess-like purple dress that reached above my uncle and my hair was tied in a ponytail and I feel like I just came from the shower. 

 

"Wow!" I muttered in amazement.  He smiled and lean his cheek closer to my lips.

 

"I want a thank you kiss." I blushed again and fidget with my fingers on my lap.

 

"Come on, Princess. Don't be shy. We are mate. It's normal." He urged me. I bite my lips and smack a kiss on his cheek. It was just a second but my lips feel like it was burning because of the tingling feeling. He smiled and quickly stood up and held my hand. 

 

And I gasped feels light-headed and I found myself in the dining area just a few seconds after. 

 

"Morning, Mom, Dad." Jiyong greeted the Queen and the King.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter