001

The Lycan Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Faster!!! Dad screamed, he was running so fast like lightning behind me, and Mom watching making sure no one can get near us. Mom clutched me in her big and furry arms. She is in her Lycan form and I love it when she carries me in this form. She is huge and tall. My heart is pounding because of fears, but as long as Mom and Dad are with me no one can harm me. 

My small arms are wrapped around her neck, as she keeps looking back at Dad worried. We've been doing this many times. We always run away from a pack of werewolves who wanted to take me away from them. I wondered why they want me, but my parents didn't tell me the reason.

Mom and Dad both don't like a fight. They will only fight once we are cornered.  Mom is the last Lycan race. Her family was murdered when she was young by those werewolves and was in prison for many years before she escaped and luckily she meet Dad on her way. 

We always go in hiding staying in the unclaimed land of any werewolves pack but they always found us, and once they did we will run again. 

" We lose them," Dad said as soon as he appeared beside mom. She quickly returns in her human form and burst into tears hugging me in her arms. 

Dad wrapped his arms and planted a kiss on our forehead. 

"Where are we going now?" Mom asked tears streaming down her face which caused me to cried as well. I am only five years, but I know the hardship my parents had gone through. When are those werewolves stop chasing us? Is there a time where we can live our life peacefully? I hope that things will come soon.

For my five years of existence, I think we already went from one place to another for four times. Every time we settle down a bit someone will find us and then a pack of werewolves will attack our home. We are lucky that we always escaped from them.

"Come here, my little princess, I'm sure your mom is already tired of carrying you." I quickly went to Dad and buried my face on the crook of his neck sobbing.

"Are you hungry, Princess?" He asked and kiss my cheeks wiping my tears. "Stop crying."

"I'm not hungry, Dad." I lied even though I'm very hungry right now. I don't want to burden dad more. I know he was tired of running. We've been running since last night, and now is already afternoon. "Dad, Mom when are those werewolves stop chasing us? They are all bad. We did nothing to them but they always come to hurt us."

"Bear a little bet, princess. I'm sure they will get tired soon, and we can live peacefully after.

" But how about you and Mom are you not tired of running? Is there's no other way so that they will stop chasing us? At night you and Mom, cannot sleep properly because you always on guard. Those wolves are bad. When I grow up I'll make sure to do something to stop them." I cried. Dad kiss my cheeks and wiped my tears again.

"Dara, sorry, Princess. Daddy is very sorry for giving you this kind of life, but daddy can't do anything. We don't have another place to stay. When you grow up make sure that you become strong so that no one will harm you, and live a life that how God wants you to be. Don't hold a grudge against anyone. Others do bad things because they don't have another choice, not all werewolves are bad. They don't have other choices. Sometimes they do bad things to save their loved one, or they do bad things because they are too weak to go against their leader. Bear in mind angel, not all werewolves doing bad things are bad, sometimes those who did good things sometimes are the true bad one because they are just pretending to get the sympathy of other to gain more. Always remember to use your mind, and follow your heart."

"I don't understand." I pointed.

"Don't worry, when you grow up you'll understand what I said today. For now, don't hold a grudge against anyone. My princess is kind, loving, and caring, and Daddy and Mommy only want our Princess to be good even after she grows up. Got it?"

"Okay, I'll be good." I smiled. 

"Daddy and Mommy love you so much, Princess, and we are going to protect you until our last breath."

"I love you both so much."  I grinned. Dad and Mom quickly kiss my cheeks and I squirme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter