Eight

A Series of (Un)fortunately WenRene Events
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers!

 

Its been a while since I last posted here on AFF. I kinda join in #12DaysofWRistmas activity on twitter (you can check out the hashtag, many seekers posted their entries from fanarts to series to twt AUs, its kinda like #WRarttober). Ive been pretty consistent for the first few days in WRistmas but Ive been busy during the holiday season. I wasnt able to come up with any other entry for the remaining days. 

 


I'm sorry I started this and now I can't finish it since its past Christmas now.

 

 

So, ayun, I found so many typos and erros that i didnt notice when i posted these on twitter haha sorry. I though I should make those few entries that posted I better. Its not much but I hope youll like it.

 

 

I'm posting this here on aso(u)fwre.

This is Days 1-5.

 

 

Xoxo,
Saewanbun

___________________________________________________

 

 


Day 1: Christmas Tree

 


Last Christmas I gave you my heart
But the very next day, 
you gave it away.
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give to someone special.

 

 


Seungwan was singing along to Taylor Swift's rendition of Last Christmas blasting on the speakers while hanging Christmas decors on their 6 feet tall Christmas tree.

 

 

"Seungwan ah! I think I know where to buy mistletoes." Joohyun excitedly waved her phone around as she came into the living room. They've been looking everywhere just to buy that one decor that they couldn't seem to find. Places have run out of stocks, apparently.

 

 

Mistletoes are supposed to be unnecessary really when they could just kiss whenever, wherever and however they want. But after Joohyun read somewhere that it’s more romantic to kiss under the mistletoe, she thought, why not buy a few and place it around the house.

 

 

She stopped by their couch and noticed Seungwan having a hard time putting a Santa figure on the tree. Toes straining to reach for that few inches just place that beer-bellied smiling figure in red on top.

 

 

Unnoticed, she laughed at her struggling girlfriend and, inconspicuously taking a picture of her as she tried to stand on her tippy toes. Joohyun chuckled when Seungwan didn't even realize that a small plastic stool was just lying near the coffee table, lonely and completely ignored.

 

 

Joohyun knew she should lend her help somehow, like maybe tell Seungwan that a stool exist just right there, a feet and a little bend away from her  but, of course NO. Smirking, Joohyun leaned her body casually on the couch and just admired the view of her girlfriend's lovely assets. 

 

 

"Arrgh! Stupid Santa!" Seungwan threw the decor away and wiped her sweat.

 

 

That's Joohyun's cue.

 

 

Chuckling, she picked up the stool and dropped it near the Christmas tree. Face to face with Seungwan, she pouted teasingly at her.

 

 

"Boo hoo, my baby doesn't like Santa anymore. Did Santa pick a fight with her?"

 

 

Seungwan huffed in frustration, glaring at Joohyun. "Where did that stool came from?"

 

 


"Just behind you."

 

 

"And you didn't even help me?"

 

 

Joohyun pursed her lips in thought, "I was about to but then I got distracted."

 

 

 


"Also Seungwan ah, Christmas tree's is not our thing. We have a Joy for a reason."

 

 

 


Day 2: Secret Santa

 


"Okay! So, who got Yeri?"

 

 

"Me!"

 

 

"Exchanged names with me!"

 

 

"Wait-- why?!"

 

 

"Because I already got her a gift!"

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

"Come on!" Joy hissed, reaching out for the crumpled piece of paper on Joohyun's hands, her unnie's doing a good job at evading Joy's long limbs despite her smaller stature. She huffed, not really the most athletic member but her competitiveness and persistence gets her everywhere.

 

 

"Unnie! Give it to me!"

 

 

"But you never told me why you already got Yerim a gift!"

 

 

"Because I accidentally broke her favorite speaker!" 

 

 

Gasp! Jumping back a few feet away from Joy, pointing an accusing finger towards her, "It was you who did it!

 


"YES! NOW GIVE IT TO ME!"

 

 

"NO! YERI DIDN'T TALK TO ME FOR A WEEK BECAUSE OF THAT!"

 

 

"ARRGH! I KNOW!"

 

 

Joy stomped her foot, biting her lip in guilt as Joohyun glared at her. If Yeri hadn't caught her in her room then, looking for that shirt their maknae borrowed, she wouldn't be accused of such crime. The room went silent for a while, both girls calming down after their shouting match.

 


After awhile.

 


"I got Seungwan unnie's name."

 

 

"Here's Yeri's!"

 

 


----

 

 


"Wow, the ribbon looks so nice!"

 

 

"Yes, yes, can you please now open the gift!"

 

 

Joohyun watched as Seungwan checked every corner of the box, shaking it, trying to guess what's inside it. Nervous eyes flitting to and fro the gift and the soft curve of Seungwan's eyes, crinkling in excitement at what she'll get.

 

 


"Oh! Come on, unnie! Just open it!"

 

 

"Okay, geez." Tearing the ribbon and the wrapper, Seungwan noticed the familiar logo of her favorite perfume. She was reminded of a conversation that happened in her room a week ago.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter