✧༝ Updates (In-depths are here!) ༝✧

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ And the sun rises again, ON HIATUS

UPDATES

09 april 2022

Hello hi! :D I'm here with an update about the upcoming deadline for Necalli! The soft deadline is in a bit more than a week, but I don't really expect to get enough apps by then. I know that there are still a lot of wips that probably won't be finished by then because everyone is busy, including me. But no worries. While I'd like to get this story started soon, I'm willing to extend the soft deadline for around a month. The other deadlines currently in place will get extended as well because I want to start this story first.

The new deadline will be on the 16th of May. But this deadline will be the definitive one, so it would be nice to receive your apps by then. There will be a possibility to get extensions if needed, but I'd really like to get this story started soon. It's been a few years since I've been able to start a story and it's about time that I can start this up again. I'm itching to start this one up (and the others as well). So yeah, please consider applying soon if you have the time ;w; I'd love you forever if you did. I still need at least a few apps to fill up this group but I'm already happy that I got even halfway.

So tldr: deadline will be extended. The definitive deadline will be the 16th of May, but you can get extensions for an extra week if needed.

09 may 2022

Hi! I'm so sorry for the lack of activity because I've been busy working on art projects, but I'm here to announce that the final deadline is just a week away! I'm very excited and hope to still get many more apps. But because I've been away until such a short notice, I will lengthen the extension time that you can ask for.

In short: the deadline is in a week, but if you don't think you can make it, you can comment or dm me for an extension of maximum 2 weeks! With an extension you'd have the time until the end of the month if it's not possible to make the deadline. It's definitely no problem, so don't worry about asking for one! I wish you all a good week! :D

18 may 2022

Hi! I'm back again to apologize for lack of activity. Aff seems to be kinda dead lately. I started the last week before the deadline hopeful that I'd hear from you guys. But I only heard from two people in total. As the working person that I am, I totally forgot that its finals time both here in Belgium and in the USA. I didn't want to bother busy students with this deadline so I just decided to go ahead and extend the deadline all the way until July. But that is the final one. For real. If you don't apply by then, you're out. I mean, its been almost a year since this story reopened... It's about the time it got started. Extensions will remain the same and you'll be able to ask for 2 weeks extra time overall. Anyways, I hope to see you all again soon! ;w; and good luck to the students!

10 JUNE 2022

Heya :D It's just a bit more than three weeks until the deadline!! It really is closing in this time. I'm so excited! Please apply before the deadline if you can, and if you need it, you can ask for a two week extension. This deadline will not be extended again. This story has been open for like a year now? Or two? It's been long enough. If I don't get enough apps by the deadline, I will either have a smaller lineup or fill it up with my own OCs. I am so excited for this story to finally start! Have a good weekend :D

22 JUNE 2022

Hi! I'm just updating to let you guys know that it's now 1 week and 5 days until the deadline! Please get your apps in by then or ask for a 2 week extension. I'm so excited for this story to start :D

27 JUNE 2022

I'm back here yet again to scream about the deadline slmfdkjsl im so sorry!! I just want to make sure that no one forgets it, because the final deadline is IN A WEEK!! God I am so excited to start deciding this lineup ;w; don't forget to apply or ask for extensions! So far there are two people that have asked for extensions. Hope you all have a good week!

04 JUly 2022

Today's the final day for the deadline!! I'm so excited! For me the day is already almost over, but since im in Europe and working the early shift, I'll close apps tomorrow morning so the americans can still do their thing.

I'll be generous and allow people to still ask for extensions until wednesday evening, because some of you have been quite busy and today is a festive day for a select few of us. Also, because I will be gone during the weekend that extensions would normally close, I will extend it for another week. That means the final day to send in extended apps will be the 25th of July. So far I have had 5 people ask for extensions, you still have time to ask for a few days so hurry up if you are still thinking of applying!

Have a good Monday and happy 4th of July to those who celebrate! Protect your animals and protect yourselves from the fireworks.

06 JUly 2022

Hi! Just a last alert that today's the last day to request extensions! After tonight, I won't accept any extension requests anymore and I will wait for the ones who did get extensions to submit their apps. To the people who do have extensions: you have until the 25th of July to submit your characters!

Now that Necalli is getting into its' selection stage, my focus when it comes to apps is going to be on Adore and Produce R 101, and another story is going to (re)open its doors. So if you want to apply somewhere else, please go take a look there! :D Estrela and Hynix are still open as well!

02 august 2022

Hello! The whole 11 membered group has been rev- wait, oh my god, it seems like a tiny boy has bitten Daehwan's sleeve and got stuck, guess we have 12 members now! Actually I was adamant on keeping them uneven at first, either 11 or 13, but in the end, neither felt right... so I caved, and now we have 12! Who else is absolutely in love with this lineup? Cause I absolutely am :D

Anyways, this story will be quiet for a little bit, maybe, probably, it should be. I am going on a trip next week and since i'll be meeting esports dudes I still have to make a lot of art for them. So I am busy lol. I already shouldnt have spent all this time reviewing necalli but I got excited slmkdjfsl Anyways, once I return or find the time, the profiles will be coming and also, something important, the in-depths! I will be creating extra app-like blogs that focus on their dynamic in the group and with the other members, now that they have been selected. It is mandatory to be filled in, and you'll get like 2 months to do it once it opens. If you don't fill in the in-depth, I'll take it as you not being interested in this story anymore. So if you don't do it and you don't have a valid reason for it, your member will be replaced. If you will be too busy or have to go on hiatus, just let me know and I will put it into consideration and let you fill it in later on.

Also, if you don't comment on the story for too long while not telling me about activity, your character will eventually also be leaving the group. If it's early in their career, there might be a new replacement coming, but if its later into the careers, necalli will just go on. I don't want to sound too harsh, this is just meant to let you know that it is possible. Anyways, thank you all so much for your apps, the profiles and indepths will be here in max a few weeks. In the meantime, you can always go apply to my other stories ;w;

25 september 2022

Hello! I am finally back, and I'm immediately throwing the in-depths at you!! I hope that I did not get too ahead of myself with this D: I will fill this in myself too eventually before the deadline but my bed is calling rn lol but anyways, this is mandatory! If you think you cannot fill it in in time, just let me know, but I would love to get them by the 5th of December 2022. Of course it would be nice to get them earlier so I can start quicker, but life can be an sometimes. If you don't fill it in and also don't tell me about being unable to, your character will be kicked out or replaced! I hope you have fun with this little thing and that it isn't too much! I'm excited to be back! The profile of the group will also be up in the near future.

Apps of the bubs are linked in their pictures in the in-depth blog, and they will also be linked in the profiles once they are up.

You can find the code HERE and the turn-in HERE (daehwan's in-depth will be linked HERE eventually)

I want to thank Rina for allowing me to steal her breadcrumbs for this in-depth ;w;