✧༝ Discography ༝✧

✧༝ Necalli ༝✧ And the sun rises again, ON HIATUS

discography

plot1

got-cha!

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : October 2018

1. Got-cha!
2. Damdadi*
3. With me
4. What happened?
5. I love you so
6. SEA

Necalli debuted with a funky, happy sound. It may have been too young for some of the members, but that was part of the concept exploration Necalli is doing. Most of the members were joyful during these performances because of the energy of the songs.

* means that it's a promoted track

 
plot1

sensuous

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : December 2018

1. Now or never*
2. Damdadi
3. Different
4. Unlimited
5. Photograph
6. Shadow
7. With me
8. What happened?
9. I love you so
10. SEA
11. Dystopia

Being the repackage of the Got-cha! album, Necalli immediately showed how versatile they were aiming to be. With this album being way more y and cool than their debut, it was a 180° change. Most fans thought that this concept was better for Necalli, mostly because of the older members. Dystopia was included on this track as a prelude of what's to come.

 
plot1

zero

UNIT : Necalli M%
MEMBERS : Daehwan, Yaya, Pinklove, Kat, Luey, Codi
RELEASE DATE : March 2019

1. Dystopia
2. Touch it*
3. Believe me
4. Fly

This mini album is the introductin of Necalli's first one-time unit, named Necalli M%. It consists of the five oldest members, taking on a more mature concept. The unit system is generally that two units are introduced in a year, no member can be in both units in the same year to not overwork them. If a member isn't in any of the units, they are off doing something else like building a solo career, acting or promoting abroad if they are a foreigner. Every member will always have something to do during this time.

 
plot1

popping

UNIT : Necalli Y#
MEMBERS : Gaeul, Chaos, Seua, Nahee, Ruby, Z
RELEASE DATE : July 2019

1. Popping*
2. Summer poem
3. Summer shape
4. Dry ice
5. Summer end

After the oldest unit came the counterpart in the middle of summer. The youngest 6 made their unit debut with a joyful summer album which was like a return to the original debut concept of Necalli. It's fresh like an iced beverage on a hot day.

 
plot1

mamma mia!

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : October 2019

1. Mamma mia*
2. Never say goodbye
3. Go back in time
4. Be my baby
5. Midnight road (vocal line)
6. Hide and seek

Necalli kicked their second year off with a full group comeback. This time they returned with another fun and joyful concept, but one that was more comical and fitting for the older members of the group. Mamma mia really was for all ages.

 
plot1

black heart

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : December 2019

1. Black heart*
2. After the rain
3. Moonlight
4. Only one
5. Mamma mia
6. Never say goodbye
7. Go back in time
8. Be my baby
9. Midnight road
10. Hide and seek

A dance heavy, funky track was the title track of the second year repackage. Black Heart made a splash for its energy, catchiness and choreography while the other music video, Only one, contradicted it with softness. And then Mamma mia barges in to ruin the party, basically.

 
plot1

bugaboo

UNIT : Necalli B(A)B
MEMBERS : Yaya, Pinklove, Kat, Gaeul, Nahee, Ruby
RELEASE DATE : February 2020

1. BugAboo*
2. All night play

The girls of Necalli gathered to release the fun and funky track BugAboo. It was very loved among fans and brought in many new ones, not everyone appreciating the guys though... The gendered units caused a bit of a fandom rift, which was a problem.

 
plot1

na na na

UNIT : Necalli 3xN
MEMBERS : Daehwan, Luey, Codi, Chaos, Seua, Z
RELEASE DATE : June 2020

1. Na na na*
2. I'm fine

The boys soon followed suit. Na na na is a cool, very danceable track. Unfortunately, while it was well-received, the gendered unit rift just grew bigger.

 
plot1

1x1=1 (to be one)

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : September 2020

1. To be one (intro)
2. Burn it up
3. Energetic*
4. Wanna be (my baby)
5. Always

The full group comeback after the gendered units fiasco was... scary, to say the least. With the newly gained fans that only cared about a specific gender, the company was afraid for Necalli's future. This wasn't received as well as expected and it scared the members as well.

 
plot1

1-1=0 (nothing without you)

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : December 2020

1. Nothing without you (intro)
2. Beautiful*
3. Wanna
4. Twilight
5. Burn it up (prequel remix)
6. Energetic (prequel remix)
7. Wanna be (my baby)
8. Energetic
9. Burn it up
10. To be one (outro)

Now this was a smash hit. Beautiful hit everybody in the feels. You were called heartless if you didn't shed a tear to this song and music video. This was everything Necalli needed to shut up the doubters, including the ones in their own company, and their own group.

 
plot1

Black mind

UNIT : Necalli Nocturne
MEMBERS : ???
RELEASE DATE : March 2021

1. Black mind

Fans were surprised when the new unit was revealed to be Necalli Nocturne, and that they would not get any promotions, just a one digital song. Not even a music video. Especially after their newfound fame, people found it quite weird that they just did... this.

 
plot1

white mind

UNIT : Necalli Luce
MEMBERS : ???
RELEASE DATE : April 2021

1. White mind

Luce is the opposite unit of Nocturne, being the light, good version of the other unit. Just like Nocturne, Luce got just one song, no promotions, a digital single. This was a great opportunity for all of Necalli to take a rest because they didn't have to promote for a few months. But fans still had new content, and some smart ones had figured out that this Nocturne vs Luce stuff was leading onto something bigger.

 
plot1

mirror

UNIT : Necalli TWZ
MEMBERS : Nocturne + Luce
RELEASE DATE : May 2021

1. Black or white* (TW: mild gore, violence, blood)
2. Black mind
3. White mind
4. Instructions for love

And here came Necalli TWZ with a bang. TWZ, standing for Twilight zone, was Nocturne and Luce combined. This title track, Black or white, is the songs Black mind and white mind combined together into one. With Black or white came an intense fight between good and evil, which ended in quite the... bloody way. Fans say that this should've been released with halloween.

Not everyone participated in the unit this year, three members were given the chance to either go solo, go act or join a survival/variety show.

 
plot1

knights of the sun

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : August 2021

1. 詩; 00:00
2. O sole mio*
3. Let's hang out
4. Blank
5. Scold
6. Just on my way

Necalli's first full group summer comeback was O sole mio. They really took the summer concept and ran with it, making it sound tropical, y and real hot. They also went international, singing in multiple languages.

 
plot1

turn over

UNIT : full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : November 2021

1. 詩; 00:00
2. Tear drop*
3. Believer
4. O sole mio
5. Let's hang out
6. Love again
7. Off my mind
8. Fanatic
9. Blank
10. Scold
11. Hey hi bye
12. Just on my way

Returning to a concept that has always been a success for Necalli, the clean, cool, y concept that started with Now or never. People were very excited to see them release a song in this vibe after three years of a long wait. What's funny is that it also became a widespread meme as it was compared to this.

After Turn over, Sunlight announced that Necalli was going on a well-deserved break until further notice. Fans feared a disbandment immediately.

 
plot1

sunlight summer bash: complete

UNIT : Full group
MEMBERS : all
RELEASE DATE : June 2022

1. Complete*

Sunlight summer bash is a big collaboration project between Necalli, Adore and Estrela, all releasing a summer song after each other. Necalli is first with Complete in June 2022, the song being a promoted pre-release. Adore will release their song in July, Estrela's turn is in august and then the full album would be released, filled with their separate title songs and a bunch of collaboration tracks. Fans were happy to see Necalli back but they were hoping for their own album and release.

The rest of the discography will be revealed as we're further into the story.