Shuhua?!

Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin POV

 

“Sure! Let’s...Let’s head to our room?”

 

2 years back in time. I can correct my mistakes. If I don’t screw our relationship up this time, maybe I can give Shuhua her happy ever after.

 

When we reached our room, I asked Shuhua if she wanted the bed by the window. Shuhua always liked the sunlight in the morning. I hope she still likes it now.

 

“Can I? I mean...I really...want the bed because I like the sunlight, but...if you want the bed you can have it…” Shuhua stuttered slowly.

 

“No it’s fine Shuhua. It’s what this unnie wants for you anyway.” I said happily.

 

“Eh? Are you older than me? I don’t...I don’t think I told you my birthday…”

 

Yah Soojin you idiot! How can you forget! We didn’t know each other's birthday until Soyeon told us!

 

“I uh, you look younger than me, so I assumed I am your unnie...When is your birthday then? Mine is March 9, 1998.”

 

“Oh...I guess you are my unnie! My birthday is January 6, 2000!” Shuhua said happily.

 

Oh, Shuhua...How can I ever forget your birthday? That’s the one day I will always remember. After all it was also the day I told you my feelings…

 

“Soojin unnie? Unnie?” Shuhua stared at me.

 

“Ne? Ah sorry Shuhua. I’m a little tired today. I woke up at 6:40 after all.”

 

“Yah Unnie! How can you wake up so early? Let’s go to your apartment and start moving things so you can get some sleep today!”

 

I smile to myself internally. Shuhua, even now you still take care of me. We met just a few hours ago, but you still care about me...How stupid was I in the past to not notice?

 

“Alright Shuhua. I’ll head to my apartment now. If you need anything just call me. My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx.”

 

“Unnie, what do you mean? I said to you earlier, didn’t I? Us. We will go to your apartment. That is...unless you don’t need help?”

 

Ha! Soojin! Why did you let someone like this go?

 

“Alright Shuhua, let’s go together then.”

 

I quickly called our manager and asked him to take both Shuhua and I to my apartment. Well, I guess I won’t be able to call my apartment mine anymore. I’m moving in with the girls now, so I don’t need to rent the apartment anymore.

 

When we reached the apartment, I asked Shuhua, “Shuhua, my apartment is a bit of a mess right now. Can you give me a second to clear the room so you can walk?”

 

“Of course Unnie! Take your time! I’ll be out here waiting for you!”

 

I enter the apartment and immediately head to my room. I look around only to find that everything was in order. My clothes were already put in boxes and the floor was clean. I looked around in surprise. I don’t recall cleaning my room. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter